Which Path Is the Wrong Path

imprinting again

As we entered the reservation, I could make sense of aggravation in the air. I heard the packs uneasy thoughts all cluttered together; making it hard for me to distinguish who was thinking what.

This is just getting too out of hand.
What will Jacob think?
What will Jacob do?.
No. What will Jazmine do? I was confused
Seth imprinted on Jazmine. Paul said with a wolfish grin
SHUT UP PAUL! Sam barked
She wasn’t suppose to find out yet, dumb ass. Quil said sarcastically.
Oh, damn. A surprised whine escaped my throat.
Seth did what? My legs literally gave under me. I collapsed to the ground with a thud, in shock. Seth, my best friend imprinted on me? No. Jacob stopped next to me and poked me with his nose in my side. I looked up at him with sad eyes; he stared back with jealously and hurt.

You okay? I huffed and shook my head no.
My eyes moved into direction of ruffling leaves where the tree branches were being moved. There stood Seth, with the Sam look of pain and jealousy on his face. He stepped forward, with his ears slightly pulled back.

Get away from her. Seth ordered. Jake snorted, lowered his defensively.
What did you say? Seth moved his foreleg forward.
I don’t want you near her. You cause her too much pain.
I’m not going anywhere. He stood in front of me protectively.

I wanted to get up and run away again, but m body felt paralyzed with mixed emotions. This was just too much. Seth’s ears went all the way back and he showed his teeth. Move!

Back off, Seth! Jake snarled showing his teeth back.
Seth didn’t flinch at Jacob’s command. Jacob dominant alpha voice affected him. Even though Jake wasn’t the official alpha male, he was the true one. Seth growled frustratingly.

No! Seth leaped forward and attacked Jacob. When will the fighting ever end?