Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Feelings

Leah’s p.o.v

I hung up the phone and sat on a log and looked at jasper. All I could feel was anger. I really got the short end of the stick in this world. Not only was I the first female wolf, but now I had imprinted on this worthless life in front of me. He wasn’t even technically alive. To be alive you would have to have a beating heart not one of stone.

“What‘s wrong?” Jasper asked worryingly.

“This is wrong everything is wrong. I‘m not suppose to be here with you Alice is.”
I just couldn’t believe that this was happening. My eyes shifted from jasper to my hands as I picked at my nails.

“They‘re coming for us.” I finished mid sentence and looked up at him. His liquid gold eyes became solid as he clenched his jaws, and flexed his hand.

“I won‘t let them hurt you.” The intensity in is voice made my heart skip a beat.
It frightened me to know that a full-blown brawl was going to happen because of me . Stupid imprinting. I covered my face with my hands and sighed hard. Sam was going to kill me. This type of thing, a werewolf imprinting on a vampire, was unthought of.

“Leah..?”

I jumped at jasper’s soft voice and tried to control my shaking. I was afraid. Despite all the trouble I put my pack through with my heart strangling thoughts. I really did love them. I couldn’t picture myself protecting what I was being forced to love and fight against the ones I loved freely. I couldn’t fight against my own brother, and I know Sam will try and make him. My thoughts turned selfish for a minute, thinking about how Sam felt right now. Finally he knew how I felt about this whole imprinting bullshit.

One hour earlier
My phone started vibrating on my lap. It was jazmine.
“Please don‘t tell me Jacob is with you.”