Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Last resort

STILL IN CHELSEA'A P.O.V *PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE*

“Chelsea I need you to get mad.”

“How?”

“Think about me and Bella. How you felt when you saw us kissing.” I could feel the heat in my palms getting hotter and hotter. Then the flames came but they didn’t singe my skin. Edward stared at me in amazement. I didn’t know how but the fire in my palms moved at my will. Edward smiled.

“I haven‘t seen a pyro in along time.”

“Why?”

“The existing one‘s were banished. They helped in the Salem witch hunt seeing as they didn’t need a stake for the accused to burn at. The villagers found them quite useful.”
“Edward I would never do anything like that.”

“I know.” I was about to explanation how glad I was that he was so supportive, but his phone rang. It was probably Carlisle making sure we were ok.

“Hello.”

“Edward can you come to my house.” My ears tensed at the voice on the other line.

“Bella.” Now my whole body was tense as I tried to control my anger.

“Please, Edward I need to see you. I need to feel your arms around me.” My
palms got hotter and hotter. I could feel the volcano inside of me about to erupt. Edward saw this and hung up the phone his eyes on me.

“Edward.” I closed my eyes and tried to speak as calm as possible as I held my closed fists against my chest.

“Chelsea are you ok?”

“Please get away from me. Please Edward I don‘t want to hurt you. I can‘t control it much longer please.” He could hear the strain in my voice but started to move closer to me.

“Edward please don’t test my strength. I cant control it right now.” He was now right in my face, our lips could have touched at any moment.

Any minute Edward would be engulfed in the flames of my new powers. I decided what I had to do. Edward began to wrap his arms around me but I moved quickly out of the way and spun around him facing his back. As strong as I could I punched him and sent him flying more than 100 yards. Relief overwhelmed me. I threw my hands in the air and a blaze exploded from them disseminating all the trees near by. I fell to my knees and covered my hands over my face as the fire went out. Edward came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I wouldn’t be like the others; I wouldn’t destroy. I would learn to first control my anger then I would try an control my powers, learn how to make them useful. This would never happen again.

I tried to sleep that night even though I knew it was impossible. I needed something to clear my mind I decided to draw instead. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts guide me. Alone…Edward…Bella… lies…secrets…wolves …Jacob… changes …vampires…pyro…destroy…run…love…leah…jasper…pain…Alice…decision… Jazmine…imprint…Seth…attack…Sam… trouble… death. At the last thought my eyes flew open. I had drawn a bridge and on this bridge were werewolves and vampires. Some stayed on their side while others crossed it. The ones who crossed were jasper, Jacob, Jaz and Leah. In the middle of the bridge stood two girls each pulling on an arm of a young man. This must have been Bella Edward and I. I didn’t want to hurt Edward by making him choose, but he couldn’t have us both that would hurt Bella and me. If Edward did want Bella over me I would deal with it. As long as that was what made him happy. I knew what happened to humans who stayed around the Cullen’s for too long. They got turned into vampires. If Bella was aloud back into his world and she got changed.. I wouldn’t allow myself to continue. I didn’t wanna get upset, especially when I couldn’t control my powers. I took a deep breath as I tried to decide what I was going to do. I pulled out a piece of paper and stared to write Edward a letter with one of his felt pins.

Edward my love,

Believe me this is my last resort. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do yet and you know the reason why. I understand how you feel about Bella believe me I do. I have been in love before too, and I know what it’s like to see the person you loved again. It does bring back old memories and it does uncovers old feeling. I can’t expect for your feeling for me to be greater than hers because you knew her long, you know more about her, and she was the first human to know your secret you two have a bond. Knowing you, you will say none of this matters but Edward it does. When Bella left she left a whole in you heart that I’ve been trying to fill ,but I can’t Edward. I will not allow Bella and my feelings to tear you apart any longer. I knew it would hurt you too much to choose so I made the decision for you. No matter what I decide to do I will always love you. I must do what I have to do. I can’t keep my powers under control because I can’t keep my anger under control so for now I have to be left alone. This is necessary; I almost killed you. As long as I live I will never forget you Edward Cullen. Every time I close my eyes I will only see your face. I will never be able to repay the kindness and trust your family has bestowed upon me. Please tell every one I love them and I’ll think of them every second of everyday, especially you Edward. Even though I’m not with you still live for me because I will be living for you.

I love you always,
P.S Chelsea Cullen
Tell Alice I know now how she can bow out gracefully.
I sat the letter on Edward’s bed and jumped out of his window landing in a full sprint. I headed towards the pacific ocean. I would swim across it to what ever land form I got to first. I tried not to pick a destination because I knew Alice would tell Edward where I was going. I could swim for days if I had to. I never got tired and I didn’t need air. I reached the western coast. I was trying to decide if I really wanted to leave Edward. I had told myself I would never leave no matter what so why was leaving now.? Was I a coward for running away for Isabella Swan? No I wasn’t because I was doing this for Edwards sake not mine. At my last though I threw myself over the western coast and into the pacific. When I jumped I could have sworn I heard Edward scream no. I closed my eyes and started kicking as hard as I could. I didn’t open them for a long time. I knew no harm would come to me in the ocean because I was indestructible. Sharks teeth couldn’t pierce my skin, and still being a newborn I was strong enough to kill a whale. So I had no worries besides being spotted. My eyes opened. Wait maybe being spotted wasn’t a bad idea. If someone found me they would take me where they thought fit, I wouldn’t make any decisions. At that idea I laid back and floated in the water hoping someone would come along and rescue me. I closed my eyes and for once let the darkness consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, once again i love my readers and subscribers you guys ROCK! I have convinced Jaz to write again and her pov and leah's will be posted soon. Iknow u guys are probably tired of my p.o.v but i'm leaving for a while to focus on a new story "Winning more than your heart ". So you will be reading more about jaz and leah and its about time.

Sequel? we're still undecided (Hey look i used the story itle in a sentence) comments about that would really help.

*Important* And last but no least we are going to give undecided a title and were gonna let the fans and readers pick it. Leah, jaz and i all came up with a name and we're gonna let you pick. The choices are DIFFERENT OR NOT LOVE IS THE SAME IN EVERY LANUAGE or I WANT YOU WOLF OR VAMP or WITH PATH IS THE WRONG PATH. if you don't like any of these please feel free to sumit what u think it will be called all title will be considered.

Thanks, love jaz, leah, and chelsea