Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Suspicious

leah's p.o.v

I ran as fast as I could through the forest I was trying to clear my thoughts. So much was going on and I didn’t know what to do about any of it. Sam had been the love of my life until be broke my heart and imprinted on my cousin. That had driven a wedge between us for some time but it was gone now. Still I didn’t forgive either of them completely. Would that be how it would be with Alice and Jasper. Her resenting me and hating him because of her broken heart?

And what about Jaz? She was in love with Jacob even before she had imprinted on him and when she did it maximized her feelings by a thousand. Only to be rejected by Jacob when he imprinted on Renee. Love was so hard on people it didn’t make since. Even for the undead they had trials and tribulations. My other best friend Chelsea had been human and excepted everyone for what they were. Whether wolf or vampire and look what happened. Our pack leader had almost killed her and had forced her boyfriend to change her into a vampire. That wasn’t so bad but then Bella Swan came back and had Edward thinking of her all over again.

I started to feel bad. Chelsea had came to see about me and I hadn’t even asked her how she was feeling. I slowed my pace and turned back towards the house. I would stop at Jaz’s house to check on her too. Last time I checked she had gone home. I raced through the wood towards Jazz’s house.

I changed in the forest and put on my clothes. I walked up to her front door and twisted the handle it was locked. I reached above the frame door and grabbed the spare key. I unlocked the door and walked into the house. The house was empty. Her mom wasn’t here or her brother. Hmm? I walked up the stairs to her bed room.

“Jaz! Hey where are you?” I walked to hallway until I was right in front of her bedroom and knocked on the door. I heard fumbling in the inside.

“Hold on Leah…. Here I come…” What was she doing? Before I could question it further the door was opened.

“What was taking you so long?” I asked stepping her room while looking around. Something wasn’t right.

“I was sleep Lee that‘s all. What‘s up?” I raised an arched brow at her and smiled.

“Just coming in to check on you. I know that stuff with Seth and Jacob have you pretty upset.” Jaz walked over to her bed and sighed. Maybe I shouldn’t have brought the subject up. Her porcelain face looked so distraught in the moon light so much at she looked more like a weeping goddess then my sad best friend.

She lifted her chin and tried to smile. “I‘ll figure something out Lee don‘t worry. So where have you been? You just took off earlier.”

“Oh I went to Jasper‘s house his family let me stay there even though they had a big vamp party for Chelsea.” A real smiled reached her face when I mentioned our best friend.

“You mean you saw Chelsea? You really saw her face to face.” I nodded laughing.

“Yup and Jazzy she looks soo different..but still the same. Her eyes are even prettier than before and her voice is all light and soft like the wind blowing through wind chimes. Her hair is much longer too like half way down her back.” Jaz started giggling.

“Well I know she is happy about that.” Chelsea always had medium length hair which she hated. She always wanted in longer.

“Yeah. I‘m on my way to see her now.” Jaz looked at me worried.

“Why? Is she ok?” I nodded.

“Yeah Jaz calm down. It‘s just Bella is back” Jaz began shaking. She disliked her as much as Chelsea did. “and well Edward kinda kissed her. So naturally Chelsea isn‘t taking it well.” Jaz’s shaking intensified. “Relax, Chelsea knows how to handle it. After all she always has.” Jaz’s shaking slowed and subsided.

“Yeah your right well I would go with but if I see Edward things might not go to well.” I agreed.

“Kay well I‘ll come over in the morning. You can go back to sleep.” I turned to walk out of her room down the stairs and out the front door phasing as soon as my feet touched the pavement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys it's me leah. I hope you guy like my post. Chelsea bailed cause she is focusing on "i'm in love with a prince but he hates princesses lucky me" I wish her the best for it. Love you besty,
leah