Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Fight

Jaz p.o.v

I threw myself on the bed and sighed in relief. That was a close one. I looked into the darkness and closed my eyes. I felt warm hands wrap around my waist as Seth aid on the bed.

“You okay?” Seth had followed me home and stayed the night. He wanted to make sure I was safe.

“Yeah I‘ll be fine I‘m just thinking that‘s all.” I looked into his glistening brown eyes. They held such warmth and wonder. If I wasn’t in love with Jacob and Seth was one of my best friends I wouldn’t mind spending my life with him. But their were too many if's.

Seth cupped my face in his and stared me back in the eyes. “Jaz I love you. And there is nothing I can do about it. I know you don‘t feel the same so I will try and be their for you as your best friend but I want you to know I want more and I always will.” A tear began to trickle down my face. I quickly whipped it away before Seth could take too much notice to it.

“I know but Seth-” He pressed his lips against my hard and firm. I wished I could feel what he felt but I couldn’t, he wasn’t Jacob. He pulled away and sighed.

“I‘m sorry I didn’t‘ meant to.” He lowered his head into his hands. I put one arm around his massive shoulder and hugged him.

“We can‘t help ho we feel Seth you know that. I just don‘t want you to resent me because I don‘t feel the same.” Seth lifted his head and stared at me.

“I could never resent you Jaz. You’re my best friend remember?” Seth tried to force a smile on his face.

“Yeah I know.” I laid head in Seth’s lap and he played in my hair.

“Seth?” He looked down at me. “Do you think an imprint can be broken?” I watched Seth contemplate this for a moment then answer.

“I don‘t know. I never thought about it. Or how about you could imprint twice. Wouldn‘t that be something?” A smiled stretched across my face thinking of all the possibilities that would go along with the concept. Renee would no longer have a power over Jacob, he would be with me. And Seth would be free the love who he wanted so would Leah. Unless she wanted to love. You never really knew with Leah. Chelsea was lucky vampires had fee will when it came to love.

Knock Knock Knock

I got up from Seth’s lap and walked towards the door.

“I’ll be back. I gotta see who that is. It can’t be Leah or chels they know where the extra key is.” I walked out of the room and head down the stairs. I opened the front door to see a drenched Jacob black. I said the first thing that came to my mind.

“It was raining out here?” Jacob stepped into the house shaking his head.

“No but in Canada it was. I chased Renee all the way up there.” I sighed walking into the living room sitting on the couch. Jacob stood still.

“Your not gonna sit?” I made a gesture to the seat across from me.

“I‘m soaken wet. I don‘t think your mom would appreciate me ruining her couch.”

“Kay well let me go get you a change of clothes.” Jake still had some clothes over here from one of the days he had stayed the night. I walked into the laundry room and grabbed a pair of his pants. I walked back into the living room and threw the pants at him. “There now sit down.” Jake walked out of the room and returned wearing the grey sweats with no shirt. I eyes lingered on his broad chest as the storm from Canada became to come in. The lightening made every muscle seem more intense as it flashed into the room.

“Jaz I came over her to tell you something kinda important.” He sat on the couch next to my and my body shivered.

“What Jake?” He lifted my hands into his, but avoided my eye contact.

“I think my imprint with Renee is gone.” I stared back slack jawed. I was completely distraught I didn’t know what to say. “I was chasing after her and had finally caught her. She started yelling at me saying how could I want you when I had her.” My chest began to ache. “I said because I loved you. She didn‘t understand asking how when I love her? Then I realized I shouldn‘t be able to. You were breaking my imprint.”

“What how?” I got up from the couch standing in front of him.

“I think when you imprint and starting having feelings for another its slow rips the imprint making it weaker the more you feel about the other person. And I know for a fact I love you more Jaz.” A smile stretched across my face. Jcob stood up and placed his lips on mine. His kiss wasn’t like Seth’s. This kiss was more sweet and compassionate. I let my tongue graze his lips as he opened his mouth expelling his hot sweet aroma. I had lost control of myself. My hands were tangled in his hair and I noticed we were no on the couch.

We quickly separated as I heard someone on the steps clear their throat. Wait the steps? Seth? I looked over jakes shoulder to see Seth shaking uncontrollably. I pushed Jacob off of we and slowly walked over to him. His eyes never left Jacob.

“Seth calm down.” I made my way across the living room edging onto the stairs.

“I‘ll kill you if you ever touch her again!” Seth roared at Jacob.

“I‘d like to see you try pup. ” I looked back at the now shaking Jacob. If the fought my house would be trashed. I reached for Seth and when I touched him his shaking slowed. But that didn’t help Jakes so I released him. Seth stared at me with piercing eyes and growled at me. Did he growl at me? That didn’t sit with Jake. As soon as he did Jake lunged towards him phasing in the air. Seth trying to protect me pushed me aside but I ended up flying into our grandfather clock glass slicing up my back.

Jaz are you ok? Jake looked at me as he tackled Seth.

“I‘ll be fine.” I winced as I tried to get up.

You hurt Jaz

Not before you hurt her first. Why are you even her. Where is Renee.

Our imprint is broken pup.[i/] That’s when Seth lost it and phased going for Jacobs jugular. I closed my eyes and I leaped between them. I opened my eyes to see crimson blood staining my fur. Was this my blood? I looked around at both Jacob and Seth. Oh…!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi jazzy here. hope you like my p.o.v. You guys miss chels? Nope didn;t think so jp chels. Comments and subscribtions would be great.