Which Path Is the Wrong Path

No phasing

Leah’s p.o.v

I ran towards the Cullen’s house when I saw Jasper on the porch with his head in his hands. He looked terrible what was wrong he was ok when I left. I phased back and walked up to the house.
“Jasper?” He looked up from his hands and smiled at me.
“Hey love. What are you doing here?” I walked up on the porch and sat next to him.
“Oh, I came to see Chelsea.” Jasper looked down again. “What? What‘s wrong with Chelsea?” Jasper looked at me with pleading eyes.
“She left Leah. She wrote him a letter saying he could have Bella and she wouldn’t make him choose.” I felt tears begin to run down my face.
“How long ago?” I got up from the porch when jasper grabbed my arm.
“You won‘t be able to find her Leah. Alice can‘t even see her. Edward and Alice left to look for her after they found her letter. She threw herself into the ocean. She‘s just drifting.” My legs gave from beneath me and I collapsed. Jasper caught me before I reached the ground.
“Where is he. I need to talk to him.” Jasper lead me into the house. Edward was in his room sitting on the bed. He must have gotten one while Chelsea was human. I had never been in his room before but it was obvious Chelsea had her own little touch in the décor. The room was black and white her to favorite colors but it had a very modern up beat style that was Chelsea to a T. Seeing the room made me miss her even more.
Edward heard me enter and got up to great me. “Leah pleased-” I raised my hand to stop him.
“It‘s ok Edward. I just wanted you to know that she‘ll come back. I know my best friend she just needs to time be sure of the things she wants.”
“I know but this is my fault.” He leaned against one of the many bookshelves.
“It‘s not. You know when chels makes up her mind there is no stopping her. Look how we had tried to convince her to stay away from you..” I stopped myself.
“I get the point.” Edward turned from me and walked toward one of the glass windows.
“You know if Jake finds out he‘s gonna kill you.” Edwards was as still as stone. I just barley heard is response.
“I know and I don‘t care if he does. I deserve it.” I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder. This was the only vampire I had touched besides jasper and Chelsea.
“You have to stay alive ed. Chels will need someone to come home to.” Edward turned his gaze form the forest to me.
“You mean if she comes home.” I shook my head.
“No when she comes home.” Edward turned and began to hug me when my phone rang. It was Seth.
“hello?”
“Leah I‘m so sorry.” He sounded so hurt.
“What? Seth what‘s wrong.”
“I…I didn‘t meant to…I was trying to get to Jake-” His voice broke off and Jacob was now on the phone.
“Leah this is Jake, Seth attacked Jaz by mistake. We‘re at the hospital.” He sounded so distant. Hospital? Why were they there?
“Um..Jaz should be fine-” I could hear my voice cracking.
“Leah..She didn‘t Phase.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah this is my second post hope ya like it