Which Path Is the Wrong Path

A new begining

The phone dropped out of my hand as it went up to cover my mouth. Edward caught it before it dropped.

“Hello mutt?”

“How dare you get on this phone put Chelsea on!” Edward inhaled deeply.

“She left.”

“Good she should have been left you!” There was so much hate in his voice.

“No, I mean period. She‘s gone.” There was silence on the other end.

“What! Gone period like forever! What did you do?”

“She saw me kiss Bella.” His voice sounded mournful.

“You and I will settle this later leech mark my words! Just tell Leah to come down here. Jaz is in surgery right now.” All was left was the dial tone.

“I‘ll drive you.” Edward headed towards the door.

“No like I said Chels is gonna need you alive for when she comes home.” Edward threw me the key to his Volvo and I ran down the stairs.

“Tell jasper-’

“I will.”

I got into the car and drove as quick as I could down the high way.
I got to the hospital in minutes. I stormed into the waiting room only to see Jake and Seth face to face throwing hateful gestures at each other.

“Well at least I didn‘t almost kill her.” I saw the pain strike Seth. Once by the realization that he had almost killed Jaz and the other by Jacobs heart wrenching comment. Seth glared back at him with menacing eyes. I could feel the tension between them and wanting desperately to end the testosterone fueled argument. I turned my gaze away from them and focused on the doctor that was walking into the waiting room. He had a glum look on his face so I prepared for the worst. Jaz wasn’t really in great condition.

Seth and Jacob really injured her. Of they hadn’t been so jealous of one another and thought reasonably before they phased jazmine would be fine. But that was one thing that came with being a wolf when you were about to phased you didn’t think reasonably.

“Your friend is fine she is healing rather quickly. She will be all right you can go home.” We nodded and walked out the door. A lot of tension had happened. I could see friendships forming and others ending. Jaz was in the hospital, Jacob wasn’t with Renee, Chelsea was gone and I guessed that Bella was coming back into the picture. This was the beginning of something completely new. From here on out everything was gonna change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chelsea is coming back guys she couldn't stay away