Which Path Is the Wrong Path

He did what!

i couldn't believe it, how long had i been gone? Not even a year. And he had gotten married! He had told me he had lloved me and her he was with bella swan and married. I sat on the plane and looked out on of the side windows. I would be in washington with in the hour and forks within two. I closed my eyes and triued to concentrate on what i would do once i saw edward. i had convinced myself that the angery route was the wrong one. If i went to him all angery and loud i could lose control of my powers and kill him and that i did not want. But still was i ready for this. he had to be married for at least two month, what else had changed.

My mind went form thinking of edward to my best freinds Jaz, leah and jacob. how were they what had they been up to. the last time i saw them Jaz had told Jake about her imprint and Seth had imprinted on Jaz. Leah was still struggling with Jasper and....alice. i wondered how she had been. The love of her life had left her for a werewolf and he did it with no remorse.

"Attention passanger we will be landing iun washington in five minutes. Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts." I sighed at t he day ahead of me.

Getting off the plane wasn't as nearly as hard as finding jacob. He hadn't seen me since the change and it was hard for me to remember his from lack of seeing him. I used my extra sensitive sence of smell to find him. He was at the baggage claim with his hands in his pockets anjd his head down. 'what was wrong?'. I waked up to jake and embraced him from behind. I missewd him soo much. i forgot how warm he was how good he smelt. He wapped his arms around mine and hugged me back.

I turned to face him and saw that something was truely wrong. He looked like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"Jake what's wrong."

"Um..Chels...don't get too upset."

"What jake? What's wrong?"

"Well...alice saw you coming and...they know and they felt it would be best for me to tell you something before you came to the house." Now i was worried. What had been so bad that they had to send jake to give me some bad news? Something had to be terriblely wrong.

"Jake please tell me he is ok. i looked at him with pleading eyes
"He got married.." I nodded.
"Yeah i knew that aro told me."
"Who?" i shook my head and waved it off.
"One of the people i was staying with."
"Well..i doubt you know the next part."
"What?"
"He got her pregnant." I felt my palms heat up as my anger began to soar.
"HE DID WHAT!"
♠ ♠ ♠
iM SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT MY LABTOP CRASHED SO IM REDUCED TO POSTING ON MY BOYFRIEND COMPUTER. UPDATES WILL COME.