Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Member

I didn't know what hurt more that he had sent jake to tell me he had gotten bella pregneat, or that he didn't care enough to come and tell me to my face. I walked to the car with jake and didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say? I wanted to ask how everyone had been and what they had been up to but at the present moment i just didn't care. The car rolled to a stop infront of the cullens house. Jake got out first and walked around to open my door, i got up slow and walked even slower to the porch.

Alice must have known we were here because her and jasper were the first to come out on the porch. A wide smile stretched across her face but sadly i couldn't return it. I wanted badly to go back to the voultri and be a guard, but i had turned them down to come back here. Now i regretted it, this was the place i didn't want to be. Alice ran off the porch and hugged me, but as hard as i tried i couldn't lift my arms. Jasper walked slowly towards me with his head held low. I knew he could tell how i was feeling, and the look on his face it was unbearable.

I looked at jasper and mouthed the words 'i'm sorry' for some reason my body wasn't obeying my brain all i could do was walk, nod and shake my head. Alice took my hand and lead me to the house, when i got to the frame at the front door i stopped and shook my head. I couldn't do this, i needed to leave. When i turned on my heels emmet was there happily blocking my path.

"Hey sis. How you holding up?" I looked emmet in his eye and shrugged. What else could i do? Say that my heart and just been tore into pieces a few months ago and now those broken pieces had just shattered.

He embrasses me in one of his loving but hurtful bearhugs and i couldn't help but grin.

"Ah there's the chelsea i know and we have a surprise for you. We thought they could help make the situation a little better." Emmet moved to the side and in the front yard stood leah and Jazmine. I leaped off the porch in a full sprint and into their ams. I missed them so much, and i was so glad they were here. I really needed them to be here with me right now.

"You okay." Jaz looked at my face and tears were coming down face.

"No! Jaz i dont think i can do this. I can't i wanna go back to where i was-" I bald in her arm for around ten minutes. It would have been longer if carlisle hadn't broken us apart and looked at my teary face.

"So it's true. Your crying." I nodded not wanting to talk to any of them. They had betrayed me, how could they let edward move on like that. "I have never heard of a vamp crying." I face the house the carlisle.

"A vampire can cry if the go through extreme agony in there soul, it can't be a physical pain." Carlise looked at me like i had told him a massive equation.

"Who exactly were you staying with?"

"Someone who helped me control my powers and teach me thing about vampires you couldn't. The voultri." That's when i saw carlise tense up for the first time since i've know me.

"Are...you a member...?"

"Yes, i actually hold a very high postion. I am next in command after aro, marcus and..."

"We shoud go in. We have much to discuss." I walked in the house and awaited for the 'discussion' that i was gonna recieve.

The house looked the same as we walked into the the living room. I could hear a heartbeat from upstairs, that must be Bella. I sighed and rolled my eyes as i sat, well slumped down on the couch.

"So what do you wanna talk about Carlise?" This was the first conversation since i had been here.

"You joined the volturri, and now are second in command?" I nodded so he continued.
"So that means you control..."

"Yes i control the volturri guards. But i'm still the same. I just learned a lot while i was there and since my powers are now so great, they made me there second. I have to admit Jane wasn't too happy with it."

Carlisle nodded and got and and walked up stairs. I could hear him telling edward about me and the volturri, and how my powers were greater and more in control. Wow somethings never change.

I turned when i heard footsteps on the stairs and saw edward. He looked bad, he didnt have the same smile and bright face i had fallen in love with. He looked beaten and worn down and all i could think of was Bella.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry im now a college freshman but i have my laptop so i will update when i get a chance. Plz tell your friends a comment and subscribe.