Which Path Is the Wrong Path

Death

Chelsea’s p.o.v

I was almost there. the line was just moments away from me. I pictured Edwards beautiful face , and how his strong arms would feel around me. My reverie was suddenly interrupted as I was flung to the ground with a sharp pain in my right side. I flew on this side. Shit!! Softball this week caused enough bruises. Wait why was I thinking about that now?? Damn it. I was running for my life!! Stay focused girl! I looked up to see what had attacked me. Sam stood 2 feet in front of me bearing his teeth and about to attack again.

“AHHHH!” Jacob tackled Sam to the ground phasing snapping at his flank. I tried to lift myself off the ground but my legs wouldn’t move. Why wouldn't my legs move?!? When Sam flung me he must have crushed one or both of my legs. I leaned forward to look at the damage and could see a bone sticking out from my shin. This can't be happening!! I tried to focus on the fight but my vision was getting blurry and everything was starting to make me dizzy. I 'm losing too much blood! I'm doing to die! The realization sunk in and i went into full panick mode. In the distance I thought i could see my love.. Edward. But my eye sight was worse than an old lady in a rain storm.

“Edward don’t cross the...AHHH!” I screamed in agony again as Sam drove his razor sharp teeth into my shoulder. Why was be doing this to me? We weren't friends, but I was fucking human for christ sake! I could feel the blood warming my chest. Dont fall asleep..dont fall..a...sle.. Everything started to go black. Edward..…
♠ ♠ ♠
Our story revamped..pune intended. Six years later..lets see what happens. P.S this is the first chapter undergoing the change. ha ha