‹ Prequel: Bat Country

Holding On

Chapter Fifteen

As soon as I entered the house I was dragged into the kitchen. I leaned against the wall rolling my eyes as the guys started talking. "Johnny what the fuck was that? Are you out of your mind? You are killing yourself why are you still talking to him?!" Jimmy whispered. I crossed my arms as Zacky started talking. "Dude we thought you came to your sense and lost touch with him, what the fuck is wrong with you? Weren't you listening that night? Don't you understand what's happened?" I stayed silent and looked at Brian, expecting him to say something too. He just stood there, a bit more distance than Jimmy and Zacky, looking at me.

"You know what guys? I've had enough of your crap alright? You don't know everything and I have no idea why you guys are ditching someone you've known for so long, your best friend, like that but I'm just not the same. Yes Zacky I do understand what's happened, better than you do. Can't you guys understand that this is the same guy you've known since fucking high school? He needs you right now more than ever! How dare you turn your back to him?"

The room fell silence after I said that. I tried my best to keep a serious face and not to smile. "But that's your decision what to do and I respect that. I'd really appreciate it if you would stop bother me about my own decision" I added and started walking out of the kitchen back to the living room. But Brian stopped me. "Johnny, we just care about you, that is all. We are trying to protect you" he whispered. I just rolled my eyes and walked out.

The living room seemed silence. I looked around seeing everyone around Val; obviously they saw who it was. I tried to get to her, pulling her out of the center so I could talk to her. She looked confused. Then Jimmy came into the living room and grabbed her arm "I'll take care of that" he said smiling as he walked back to the kitchen with her, kicking Zacky and Brian out of there.

Everyone came back to where they were sitting earlier. I took one of the popcorn bowls, the one that still had something in it, and sat back on the couch. I put my head on a pillow in the edge of the couch so I could lay down. My legs were just above Michelle's lap "Do you mind?" I asked smiling, she shook her head. I put my legs down, closed my eyes and started eating the popcorn, offering her some too.

"Johnny?" I opened my eyes and looked over to Leana. "What's the thing with Matt?" she asked and looked concerned. "Jimmy wouldn't tell me" she explained rolling her eyes annoyed. She and Matt were pretty close; I bet Jimmy doesn't really let her talk to him in any way anymore. I can understand him about that, but I disagree. "Nothing, your husband is just an idiot" I said with a smile, she laughed. "Is he alright?" she asked worriedly. "Jimmy?" she laughed again. "No! Matt." The smile got off my face. "I hope so." She looked worried again. "Is he sick?" she asked as Jimmy came back to the living room with Val. I sat back up so she could sit back in her place. Jimmy put the movie back and sat down next to Leana, pulling her closer to him so she could fall back asleep.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" my eyes shut open as someone shouted that. I looked around to see what the fuck had happened, everybody were waking up confused except for Jimmy. "What the fuck, man!?" Brian asked sleepily. "She killed Sirius!" he said in anger as a shoe was thrown at him. I yawned and stretched. "What time is it?" I asked tiredly. "Time for Jimmy to shut the fuck up and let us sleep" growled Matt. I laughed a little; it felt like we're on tour again! I searched for a clock with my eyes. "6am?! Oh god Jimmy shut the fuck up and let us sleep!" I said as I found the one that was placed above the TV. "You all should shut up and let me watch this. It's getting interesting!" he said as a pillow was thrown at him. I drifted back to sleep knowing I have like an hour or two of sleep before another shout will be heard due to the next movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading (:
I also started writing a new story called Is It Such A Sin?, check it out if you feel like it ^^