‹ Prequel: Bat Country

Holding On

Chapter Sixteen

"Johnny I hate your movies" Jimmy said once the sixth movie was done, after everybody woke up, of course, from him talking to the TV. I nodded sleepily. "Jimmy go make us coffee" I mumbled and used Val as my pillow. "Go make your own coffee!" he answered. "Jimmy go make us coffee" Brian repeated me" Jimmy rolled his eyes and got up; I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.

"Johnny?" I heard Leana's voice calling me. "Hmm?" I answered sleepily. "About Matt" she whispered, obviously not wanting Jimmy to hear her. I opened my eyes; both Val and Leana were looking at me waiting for me to say something. "He's…" I started trying to say the right thing. "He's alright don't worry about him" I smiled and put my head down on a pillow.

Jimmy came back with two cups of coffee. He handed one to Leana and sat down next to her drinking the other one. Brian threw a pillow at him "Where's my coffee?" he asked annoyed. "In the kitchen, go get it before it gets cold" Jimmy said grinning. I got up and walked over the kitchen, there was coffee waiting for everyone. I grabbed one of the cups and sat in the kitchen drinking it slowly, trying to wake up.

Everyone went to the kitchen to take their coffee and went back to the living room. Brian came in last and sat down with me. He seemed as if he wanted to say something but he didn't say a damn thing, I was too tired to ask. We sat there quietly drinking our coffee trying to wake up. Once I was done with mine I got up and put the mug in the sink, Brian did the same.

We walked back over to the living room, everybody left their mugs on the table. People were just getting up and getting their stuff; getting ready to leave. I looked around, damn that room was messy. I've got some work to do! Later, in a few hours, after a very good nap.

"Johnny are you gonna handle all this mess?" Val whispered in my ear as she hugged me goodbye. "Of course" I smiled and hugged her back. She kissed my cheek and grabbed Michelle's hand so they could go. Michelle kissed my cheek on her way as well, looking at Brian right after. Jealousy part of break up; I hate that part. Brian just smirked in respond and then the DiBenedettos were gone.

Zacky high fived me goodbye as Gena just said it. The Berrys and their girlfriends did the exact same thing. Brian high fived me as well and Jimmy smacked my head. I rolled my eyes and smiled, then was pulled into giant-midget hug. That's Jimmy for you all. As soon as Jimmy and Brian started walking toward the door Leana came to say goodbye. She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. "Don't worry," I whispered in her ear, quiet enough so Jimmy wouldn't hear. "I'll take you to Matt, alright?" I finished quietly. She nodded and got out of the hug, taking Jimmy's hand as they both went out of the house. I waved to the guys and locked the door behind them.

Looking at all the mess we left I yawned; that was a long night. Instead of starting to work on it all I went to the back yard and let Peanut in. We both went outside through the front door. I decided it'll be nicer to go for a walk with him and then clean the mess up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and thanks for those who comment ^^