You Make Me Feel So Alive

Chapter 6: Oh boy Darts!

“Hey Hottie” Max smirked looking Kierstyn up and down. Kierstyn sighed knowing that Max most likely said that about all the other girls he thought was hot “It’s Max. Max Green.”

“Kierstyn Fran” Kierstyn laughed with a small smile plastered to her face. She didn’t really know what to say other then to look at him in amazement.

“Wow Sam was right you are a fan” he teased with a slight laugh. At that Kierstyn blushed and looked down at her feet.

“Aw come on don’t be that way” he stretched his hand out and lifted her chin up “I’m just an ordinary person once you get past the rock star part”

Kierstyn laughed lightly and nodded as Max took his hand away and smiled down at her. Next to them Sam and Craig had already introduced themselves with a proper first meeting hand shake. Although Sam wished she could have hugged Craig like Kierstyn had hugged Max. Sam smiled as Craig started to talk to her.

“So you were really that girl at the signing hm?” Craig sighed with a smile set on his lips. He looked Sam over which made her blush slightly, but he gave her a thumbs up. Sam playfully slapped Craig on the shoulder as they laughed together. Soon not only Sam and Craig were talking but the whole group had come upon the embarrassing topic of the signing at Warped Tour.

“Ah! I’m so embarrassed for asking that!” Sam whined with a slight blush creeping up on her face, though it wasn’t as bad anymore since she was getting use to everyone seeming to bring it up.

“Hey you got my attention” Craig shrugged with a laugh, his eyes seeming to wonder to where he signed. Craig started to wonder if his signature really was still there. He couldn’t tell what so ever since Sam had on a purple shirt that just covered up what he remembered to be a long line jutting out from his signature.

“And Kierstyn sure got mine haha” Max added looking at Kierstyn his eyes still wondering “Now that I get a longer look at you I feel that I really should have signed your ass”

“Well you signed my stomach that’s just at good!” Kierstyn stated with a chuckle.

A few minutes later the group headed for the game booths to try there luck at a prize. The first one they stopped at was a dart game. They figured it’d be fun to try since the prizes didn’t seem as cheap as the other ones in the other booths.

“Craig I’m sorry to say but I think we all know who’s the better dart player” Max exclaimed as he handed the man two dollars to play with five darts.

“Yeah I do” Craig said as they both stated in unison afterward “Me”

They looked at each other with a rival ness in their eyes. Sam and Kier then looked at each other as if to say ‘uh oh’. Craig then handed the man a five like Max had earlier.

“Who ever gets a prize wins” Max stated as he started to align the dart to the board. Craig scratched his forehead and moved closer to Max. Just as Max was about to release the dart Craig bumped into him.

“OOPS” Craig commented loudly as Max’s dart went flying right toward the man who was hosting the game. Next a loud yelp could be herd and Max glared at me. His dart had landed right into the man’s arm sharply. The man closed his eyes and ripped the dart out of his arm and picked up a towel to wipe the blood.

“I’m so sorry” Max said over the crowd of people that had accumulated behind them.

“No, no! It’s perfectly fine! It happens all the time” the man stated dryly with a slight wince as he dabbed the wound again “Just continue I’ll be fine”

Both boys looked at each other and with hesitation Craig held up his dart and got ready to aim it. As he aimed he stuck his tongue out while concentrating. Sam giggled behind him and Craig looked back with a smile not seeming to notice what Max was doing next to him.

Next thing Craig knew Max grabbed his dart out of his hand and flung it in any direction causing Craig to lose a dart like Max.

“YEOW!” the booth owner shouted. Craig and Max looked over at him and saw that, yet again, they had hit him, but this time in the leg. It hit his skin since he had on shorts. He yanked it out again while pointing at the boys to leave now. They backed up slowly while each grabbing their dates hand and running away laughing.

“So what now?” Kierstyn asked as they started to walk again.

“Oh! Oh! I wanna play that!!” Sam shouted pointing at another game. She started to crack up and when Kierstyn saw it she started laughing as well.

“What’s so funny about a game called El Burro Cheve Das?” Craig questioned cocking his head to the side.

“Aw it’s cute when you say that” Sam laughed while giving Craig a cute smile. Craig repeated the words while looking right at Sam and she started to giggle.

“Craig you know that means ‘The Donkey know more then me’ right?” Kierstyn laughed as well as Max right beside her. Max started to laugh so hard he had to lean on Kierstyn which made her very happy.

“Yeah, um, I knew that” Craig mumbled looking away as he blushed.

“Are you blushing!” Sam gasped “I wanna see!”

Sam rushed around trying to get a look at his face, but by the time he let her see him it was gone. She pouted, but walked over to the game with the rest of the group.

A few minutes later everyone was laughing happily again while talking about the game they had just played. It was almost like a quiz, which gave you questions to see if you were smarter then a donkey. It was a stupid concept they all thought, but it was quite enjoyable.

“Hey! I have an idea! How about we go on the Graviton!” Kierstyn stated with an excited look on her face. Max then draped his arm around her shoulders and said “Sure why not. And if you’re scared I can hold you”

“I won’t be scared! Plus you wouldn’t even be able to move once it starts!” Kierstyn laughed while leaning her head against Max’s shoulder.

“Well I can hold you afterward” he stubbornly stated.

“I think you just want to touch me” Kierstyn sing songed with a laugh.

“So what if I do” Max exclaimed with a smirk. Kierstyn looked up at him and giggled while moving out of his grasp to get in line for the ride.

“Do you want to go on?” Craig asked turning to Sam.

“Um, not really” Sam said slowly while looking at the ride. She had been on the ride many times but she just didn’t feel like going on a ride that would make her insides spin at the moment.

“Ok. You want to go on the Ferris Wheel then?” Craig suggested.

“I’d love that” Sam exclaimed with a small smile spreading on her lips. Craig was very nice and Sam loved how he was, rock start Craig pushed aside.

“Lets go!” Kierstyn shouted pointing to the ride she so badly wanted to go on.

“You go on ahead Sam and I are going to go on the Ferris Wheel” Craig called to both Max and Kier since they were already in line.

“Alright! Meet up with you later!” Max shouted before turning around. Kierstyn shot Sam a look as if saying ‘ohhhhhh’ before turning back around and talking with Max. Sam rolled her eyes and both Sam and Craig headed for the Ferris Wheel.