You Make Me Feel So Alive

Chapter 7 part 1: Ferris Wheel

I walked next to Craig side by side, occasionally our shoulders bumping. This night just seemed so unbelievable. I mean really it wasn’t everyday that you went on a date with your rock star crush! I know this seemed impossible, so impossible I wanted to pinch myself, but I’d try that later. Right now I was going on the Ferris wheel with Craig and knowing that I didn’t really want to wake up just yet.

As we got closer I noticed that the line was pretty short and as we waited in line it really wasn’t too long until we were seated side by side in a purple seat. It was one of those Ferris wheels that could only be found at Fairs like these, though we managed to fit in the small seats comfortably. I looked down as our feet dangled slightly from the short lip on the seat.

I smiled for what seemed like the hundredth time today while looking at the view. We didn’t really say anything, though I know he was stealing glances at me since I caught his eye a few times. Eventually our seat stopped right at the tippy top. I always seemed to be lucky like that when I went on this ride and tonight was one of them. I smiled again to myself as I looked up into the sky happily. Tonight was great. Tonight almost all my dreams came true.

“Hey Sam?” Craig started as I looked over at him “I hate to bring up the whole signing thing again, but . . . I was just wondering if you still had my signature . . .”

“Oh, um” I started with a slight blush creeping up on my face. Then I noticed Craig’s eyes focusing and then refocusing on my face and then chest before I continued “Y-yeah I do”

“Could I see?” he shyly asked, but seeming to have this kind of hope in his eyes.

“I don’t know . . .” I stated while looking down a bit embarrassed. Should I show him? It couldn’t be that bad to show him. I mean it was literally right on my chest but off to the right and a little bit down. It was covered now though by my purple shirt which was one of the purposes I had when I chose it.

“Just a tiny part?” Craig said using his fingers to indicate ‘tiny’.

“Well . . .” I stated. I looked down at my shirt. Should I? Or shouldn’t I? I looked over at Craig again and he wore a half smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know its not very long at all, but it is 1/2 lol Im most likely going to post the next one very soon.

Is this story even good so far?? I promise it gets better its just the date. Something is reviled ..... soon.... lol