You Make Me Feel So Alive

Chapter 7 part 2: Ferris Wheel

“Well . . .” she stated hesitantly looking down at her own shirt. I was just curious was all really. I mean she had a signature I had written on her why shouldn’t I be able to see it for a second time?

I sound like a perv, I thought to myself with a slight inner sigh as well. I couldn’t help that I was curious! I couldn’t help that I had blurted out the question when I thought that I was only thinking it.

“I guess you could” she meekly answered with a slight blush. It was so cute I just couldn’t stand it. I smiled at her as she started to unbutton a few buttons. I wished I could be the one doing it for her but I shook that thought out of my head. I was getting way ahead of myself not to mention I wasn’t even sure I should be on a date with this girl. I had so much happening in my life at the moment. I shook my head and pushed my problems aside for the moment and leaned closer to Sam.

She half turned toward me and pulled the right side of her purple shirt back a bit. I could see my signature clearly along with some of her bra. I tried averting my eyes, but I couldn’t help but look at her baby blue bra. I then looked at my signature and then up at her face. She was blushing deeply.

Just as she was about to pull her shirt back properly I lightly placed my hand on hers. I leaned in closer to her and gently placed my lips on hers. She seemed taken aback at first, but slowly started to kiss back. When we both seemed to get into it the Ferris wheel jerked forward and we broke apart.

“That was . . . . nice” I herd Sam mumble over the sound of the people passing by as we descended further to the ground.

“heh yeah.” I replied thinking about it. It felt right somehow. I know I had randomly asked her friend to hook me up thinking It’d be fun meeting the girl who had been so bold yet so shy to me. I only figured to have some fun is all, but there was just something about her that seemed to attract me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end of Chapter 7! lol Comment?