Status: HIATUS - I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to write for this story, and I need to figure out exactly where I want it to go.

Only You Can Save Me

Chapter Seven

"Where is she?" Jimmy Urine exclaimed. Kitty and Lyn-Z just rolled their eyes at him.

"Way to sound like a freak, Jimmy." Kitty said.

"She's right here." Jyrki said and pointed to Jo. Jimmy's face lit up and he attacked Jolene in a hug.

"You seriously saved our asses." He said and Lyn-Z pulled him off of Jo.

"You are such a fucking weirdo!" She said to Jimmy and then turned to Jo. "I'm sorry, he's just excited. Our old merch girl was such a pain in the ass and when she quit, we didn't have anyone. But now we have you." She smiled. She extended her hand to Jolene. "I'm Lyn-Z." Jolene took her hand and shook it.

"Jolene." She smiled.

"Well, you already met Jimmy. This is Kitty and Steve." Lyn-Z said and both Kitty and Steve waved at her.

"I'm so looking forward to have MORE estrogen on our bus." Steve said sarcastically and Kitty slapped his arm. "I'm just kidding, jeez. It'll be fun having a new member to our little family." He smiled. It was then that I realized he had the word "PERV" written on his forehead in eyeliner. I'd seen him do that in pictures, but I didn't think he did it all the time.

"And who is this? Jussi, you didn't tell us you had a girlfriend." Lyn-Z teased and I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato.

"She's our new merch girl." Jussi said, although he didn't exactly deny that I was his girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Lyssa." I said and I got greetings from all of them.

"You should actually thank Lyssa for you having a new merch girl. They're best friends and I wouldn't have met Jolene if it wasn't for her. So you'd be merch personless." Jussi said.

"Well, thank you so much." Kitty said. "Jolene, you're gonna be on our bus, right?"

"Yeah, I think so." She said.

"Well, then let's get you all set up and show you where everything is." Kitty said and everyone except Jimmy and Lyn-Z left to help show Jolene around.

"Hey, Lyssa, how about you and me go chill over there and get to know each other? Us women have to stick together out here." Lyn-Z said and I laughed.

"Sure." I said and when I got up, Jimmy took my seat and began playing another card game with The Eyes. We took a seat on a black leather couch. The same couch that I woke up on this morning.

"So, how did you become the new 69 Eyes merch girl?" She asked.

"Well, its not exactly a happy story. Its hard to talk about. I'd rather leave that to another time." I said, looking down.

"Alrighty then." She said. "So, where's that accent from?" She smiled.

"Same place as me. Finland." I said, glad to be rid of the previous subject.

"No wonder you like these guys. I was actually born in Scotland, but I moved to the US when I was five."

"Really? I never knew that."

"Mhm. Do you live here or over there?"

"Here. I left Finland after my mom died in a car accident. I hated my father and I was only 17 so I moved in with my big sister who lived in New York. I got my own place after she got married." I said.

"I'm sorry about your mom."

"Don't be. It was 12 years ago. I'm over it." I said. "So, how's life been treating you?"

"Pretty fucking good. I just found out that I'm pregnant." She smiled excitedly. (a/n: this is before Bandit is born. It'll work better for the story.)

"Oh my god, congratulations!" I said, genuinely happy for Lyn-Z and Gerard.

"Thanks. How's life been treating you?"

"Ehh, not so good. But I'm hoping that it'll get better now that I'll be on tour with some of my favorite bands." I said, faking a smile.

"I'm sure it will." She smiled.

We had been talking for a while about various musical artists and movies that we either liked or disliked when Jo came back in, followed by Kitty and Steve. Jo walked over to where we were seated and sat on my lap.

"Hey, Babe." Jo said as she made herself comfortable on top of me.

"Hey, Jo." I said and she wrapped her arms around me in a warm hug. She knew that I may look fine on the outside, but on the inside I was slowly falling apart.

"Yo, do you guys wanna go over to Hollywood Undead's bus?" Steve asked. I heard a chorus of yeahs and all the guys except Steve and Jussi left the bus.

"Sure." Kitty said "Jo, Lyssa, you up for that?" Jo looked at me, awaiting my answer.

"Maybe later. I have a headache. I'm just gonna go lay down or something. And I have a few emails to answer." I lied. Lyn-Z looked kinda bummed out that I didn't want to go hangout with everyone.

"I'm gonna keep her company." Jo said.

"Okay, well, we'll see you later then." Lyn-Z said and she left with Kitty and Steve. Jo said something about needing her iPod walked off the bus, leaving me and Jussi alone. He took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said giving him my best fake smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked, not sounding very convinced.

"I'm fine. Just a headache. I'll live. Go enjoy yourself." I said.

"Okay." He said reluctantly. "I'll be back to check on you later." He said and left.

After Jussi was gone, I got up and went over to my bunk. I kicked off my black pumps and took off my jacket. I climbed into my bunk and lied down, facing the outside. I closed over the curtain and shut my eyes. A moment later, I heard the door to the tour bus opening. I opened my eyes and listened. The sound of footsteps approached me and the curtain was flung open. It was Jolene. I moved back in my bunk to make more room for her to climb in with me. She got in and shut the curtain behind her. We just lay there in silence looking at each other for what seemed like forever, but was only a matter of seconds, before tears blurred my vision and came streaming down my face. Jolene pulled me closer into her chest as I cried and cried and cried. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I felt Jolene rubbing my back and whispering words to me softly, but I couldn't hear them over my crying. It wasn't long until I noticed that Jolene was crying too. She hates it when I'm upset and vice versa. Eventually, I drifted off into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm not really that happy with this chapter. what do you guys think?
i couldn't really have Lyssa go party with HU, as awesome as that would've been, considering what she'd been through the night before..
although, we did get a little MSI action hahaha
well, i'm gonna go work on my next chapter for She's a Rebel.

comments = love and quicker updates :)

xoxoTrisha