Status: HIATUS - I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to write for this story, and I need to figure out exactly where I want it to go.

Only You Can Save Me

Chapter Eight

**Jussi's POV**

Everyone was drinking and having a good time. Everyone except me. I was really worried about Lyssa.

What if she needs me? I asked myself.

Why would she need you? She's got Jolene and its not like you're dating her, she's just some girl you helped. A voice argued in my head.

I sighed and stood up from my seat on Hollywood Undead's bus. I needed to check on Lyssa.

"Yo, Jussi, where you goin'?" asked Jimmy, as I turned to leave.

"My bus. I wanna check on Lyssa. She didn't seem well." I said.

"Oh, well, while you're there, can you tell Jo to come here and chill with us? We wanna get to know her some more." He said, smiling.

"Yeah, sure." I said and left the tour bus.

The sun was now slowly setting on the horizon, turning the sky beautiful shades of pink, orange and purple. I felt the urge to just stare at it for a little while longer, but I needed to make sure Lyssa was okay.

Once I arrived at my tour bus, I opened the door and saw Jolene sitting at the table with her head in her hands. She hadn't noticed me yet, so I shut the door a little loud, so I could make my presence known. She immediately looked up at me and attempted a smile, but failed.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"No. Not at all." She said, looking at her hands folded in front of her. "I don't know what to do." I took a seat in front of her at the table. My knee was bouncing up and down rapidly. One bad thing about being a drummer- I'm always moving.

"Just try to be there for her, I guess. There isn't much you can do."

"I know. And I hate it."

We sat in silence for a little while before I broke it.

"Jimmy's looking for you. He wants to get to know you. They all do." I said and she nodded.

"I better go then. I gotta get on the good sides of my new employers." She said and got up to leave. She stopped suddenly and turned back around to face me. "Take care of her, will you? She's very fragile right now."

"I will." I said with a sharp nod of my head. Jolene smiled at me and left the bus. I sighed and got up from my seat. I walked over to the bunk area and stood in front of where Lyssa was sleeping. I pulled back the curtain slightly and a piece of my heart broke at the sight in front of me. Lyssa's mascara was running down her cheeks from crying and her nose was red. She had a pained expression on her face, even while sleeping. She looked horrible. Well, as horrible as someone as beautiful as her can look. I brushed her hair from her face a tucked it behind her ear and she opened her eyes. "I came to check on you." I said, hoping that wasn't a weird thing for me to say. She tried to smile at me.

"Kiitos." She said.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked and she nodded. She moved backwards in her bunk and patted the seat next to her. I climbed in and shut the curtain behind me. I turned the light on inside and layed down on my side next to her. Our bodies weren't touching, but we were close enough to feel each others body heat in the cramped space. We just looked at each other for a few minutes and she broke the silence with a sigh.

"I'm scared that he'll find me again." She said, looking down.

"Lyssa, he won't find you." She met my eyes and the doubt there was unmistakable. "And if he does, I'll protect you, okay? He won't ever hurt you again. I won't let him."

"Why are you so nice to me?" She asked and I must have had a confused look on my face, because she continued. "You rescued me, took me to the hospital, let me live on your bus, and promise to protect me. But why?"

"I don't know. I can't help it. You're a really sweet girl and I feel obligated to protect you. Someone as beautiful as you doesn't deserve to get hurt the way you did."

"Aren't all rockstars supposed to be assholes though?" She asked,

"Not all of them are. Only the ones that let their fame get to their heads. The ones who only write music for the money in it. Those are the assholes. My band isn't like that and hopefully we never will be."

"I'm glad I met you."

"I could say the same about you." I smiled and this time she smiled back. Not one of her half-smiles, a real genuine one.

We spent the next two hours talking and getting to know each other. We basically told our life stories and it felt really good to get this close to her. We talked about music and the things that interest us. Sometime during our talk, I ended up laying on my back with her head on my chest.

Soon, Lyssa fell asleep on me, so I turned out the light at just took the time to think. I thought about Lyssa and how I feel about her.

I know I like her now, but I can't tell her that. What if she thinks I'm just being nice to get in her pants? That would be terrible. Especially taking into consideration that she just got raped.

I drifted off to sleep not long after Lyssa and dreamed about what the tour was going to be like now.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its not that long =/

comments?

xoxoxTrisha