Sequel: Living to Die
Status: RE-WRITING Updating every Wednesday and Saturday Summer 2015

Clairvoyant Disease

Why Can't It Always Be Like This?

Flashback

I had been on the dancefloor of the Medusa Lounge on Beverly Boulevard for most of the night. The atmosphere, the music, the people… it was all perfect but I was worn out. I kissed the cheek of the tall blonde girl that had been dancing against me through two different remixes and started making my way out of the crowd. A pair of strong hands pulled me back inside making me shake in fear and ready myself to attack, that is until I turned around and saw Matt's dimpled smile staring down at me. I smiled back and turned around so that he could press his massive body against mine.

We danced to AnnaGrace's You Make Me Feel and then along three other dance remixes. For a rocker and a white guy, he sure could move and the feeling of his toned warm body against mine was starting to make sweat. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't think straight! There was a tingle forming in the pit of my stomach that blurred good decisions out of my head. I turned around and pulled him down to my height.

"why don't we get out of here?" he pulled back smirking evilly at me before nodding and opening our way out of the massive crowd. Before I knew it, we had left all of our friends behind and were sitting in the back seat of a cab. We explored each other’s mouths with our tongues and our hands roamed all over the other as the poor old man sitting in the front drove us home. We had limits, we could only go so far in the man's presence and that was something that we couldn't wait to be over.

Matt broke the kiss and bit his plumped bottom lip as I licked over my moist one. We were panting and shaking, the need was too strong and the man was driving too slowly but Matt made sure to calm me down. He pulled me onto his lap and stroked my bare thighs as he spoke into my ear;

"I need you… so bad, Carlee," I nodded knowing that if my mouth opened I would only be able to moan and freak the driver out, furthermore. "mm… you smell so good… I'm sure you taste even better…" his husky voice now a whisper as he gripped the inside of my thigh. His erection was right under it so I made sure to create friction cutting his breath short for a moment "I want you to be mine…" he nipped at my earlobe before removing my stud out of it and sliding it into his pocket. I was trying so hard not to lose control but he is intoxicating, he overpowered me with his words alone.

"I'm gonna do so many things to you, baby. I'm gonna make you cum, I'm gonna make you scream…" he sighed imagining it. "I'm gonna make you feel like no one ever has before… " I could no longer hold the moan but I did lower it making it sound more like a whimper, thankfully, the man was already pulling into our street. I let a long breath out and pulled my heels off my feet. I was making a run for it. As soon as he stopped, I left Matt to deal with the embarrassment of paying the man and stood at the front door. My keys were in my purse, in the club with Marissa so I had to wait for Matt to open.

"fleeing the scene?" he pressed his body against my back. I quickly shook my head;

"eager," was all I managed to admit. I was dying to be under the sheets with him, feel every sculpted muscle of his body covered with his smooth naked skin against mine.

"you don't have to be, we live together, I'm not going anywhere," he pulled my hips up against him making his hard self press against my behind. I let out a shaky moan when his hand slipped under my dress and his index finger pressed against my lace underwear.

"fucking dammit," he chuckled at my exasperation. He continued barely rubbing my mount as his other hand released me and reached for his keys. Maybe now was a good time to use the key under the garden gnome aptly named Johnny, but my mind couldn't sum one plus one let along remember about the spare key. He handed me his keys and wrapped his thick arm around my waist holding me in place as he kissed and bit the back of my shoulder and neck.

With some struggle I opened the door and we stumbled inside. He let me go just to press me against the wall of the main hall. I lifted my legs wrapping them around him as we kissed. He punched the security code of the house before the alarm went off as I bit and marked his neck making him groan loudly and hook his hands under my thighs to hold me securely before moving away from the wall. I let him do with me whatever he wanted; I needed him to do so. I needed to stop being the strong hard headed one for a change. Just let him overpower me.

He took us to the couch, gently laying me before straddling my lap. His talented hands pulled the straps of my dress out of its knot and slid the top half of it down under my breast dragging my strapless bra with it, releasing my breasts from it. His hand wrapped around one firmly, not too hard that it would hurt and not too soft to bore me, just to keep me on an edge. I tried to lift my hips, gets some friction between my legs where I needed it most but he wasn't giving, he had torture on his mind. He nipped lightly at my left erect nipple as his thumb and index finger pinched the right one lightly. Just that single touch drove me mad. I moaned loudly and gripped at his hair to pull his face in front of mine;

"you're playing and I need this… I need you, now!" I was firm and almost hysteric to be quite frankly. He smiled and bit his lip;

"you want this that much?"

"yes, we have an eternity to do things slow, this is not the time or the place for that," he nodded with a smile and the blood rushed to his face for a moment before he attacked my lips once again. It was just for a second, he needed to get a message through his lips: he needed for me to know that he was as eager. The only difference between him and myself is that I haven't let a man touch me in over a year, he gets laid whenever he wants, which is almost every night. He kneeled back letting me pull my legs out from under him. I sat up and slid my hands under his shirt up his back before dragging my nails down it again. He pulled the shirt off his body and threw it into a dark corner of the room before his huge soft hands ran up my bare thighs and hooked on my panties. With ease he pulled them off and lifted the dress enough to look down at me.

He seemed out of air. The lights from the street came in through the glass windows and thin drapes over them. He was enthralled by me and that's when I realized, it was much more than a heat-of-the-moment thing. I reached up and caressed the smooth hairless skin of his neck and up to his face. He leaned into my touch and leaned over me to kiss me gently. When he pulled back I knew he had to take his time, that's what made me different from the rest for him.

He kissed down my chest, over my ribs then pushed the dress further up to kiss my naked navel and under it. I took a deep breath, one of many in the night, when his breath reached me. In anticipation I lifted my hips slightly welcoming his touch or his lips, I didn't know I'd get both. His middle finger slid down my slit making my entire body jerk back closely followed by his tongue pressing against my clit which made my back arch off the leather couch. His middle finger entered me smoothly and stayed very still as his tongue moved sideways on my bundle of nerves.

"oh God! Matt!" I groaned in ecstasy. He never pulled his finger out simply turned it and started moving it up and down to stimulate an area in me that got me moaning louder and got me so close to the climax that made me scream out for more, unfortunately, he didn't oblige.

He pulled his head up and stared at my squirming body, that's what he meant with I want you to be mine… he possessed me, even if so for a period of time, he could control me, the amount of pleasure, the amount of pain, the amount of need… all in his control. He pulled his finger out me making me shiver all over. Then suck all the air in through my teeth as he sucked it clean;

"I was right," he smiled down at me. I was lightheaded; I couldn't believe this was actually happening. He unbuckled his belt and with the same amount of ease opened his pants before pushing them down for his massive self to fall out. Impressive doesn't even begin to describe him. For a moment we stayed very still, well, almost, he was stroking himself as he watched me intently, but I was far gone, watching him. He's some sort of Asmodeus, we all know that. A prince of the darkest sin, and the darkest only because of the effect it has on people, it's capable of driving people into other sins. And my biggest temptation is kneeling right in front of me ready to attack.

"you still want this?" he made me snap back to reality. I looked up at him and without a second thought, I nodded and spoke;

"more than anything," he bit his lip, as if to keep his mouth shut. He leaned over me again and pressed his lips against mine and slid his tip down my slit before pushing in. When only his head was inside me. The doorbell, the house phone and Matt's cellphone went wild breaking us out of it. I was confused and in an unbearable amount pain/pleasure that only about an inch and a half of him had given me. He broke the kiss and tried to look out the window without pulling out. He sighed and came back down on me pressing his lips against my neck;

"Matt?" I whispered as the beating sound went on;

"Carlee, I need to feel you, just once, just a moment, please," he spoke against my skin and I had to use all my strength to not yell at the top of my lungs as he slowly pushed the rest of himself inside me. I clawed my nails into his lower back and bit my lip so hard that the taste of blood filled my mouth quickly. I was dizzy and overwhelmed but overall, I knew the amount of pleasure I could get when the pain banished because even like this he was pressing a spot in me that made my legs shake. "God…" he sighed "you're perfect, so fucking perfect…" his eyes were closed and he had this look of content on his face that made my entire body relax, for a second, until he grinded slightly against me;

"dammit!" I whispered. He smiled opening his eyes and pressed his forehead to mine.

"would you open for the idiots? I'm in no position to greet anyone," he referred to his hard self which was still submerged in me and I let a soft whimper that was meant to be a yes escape my lips;

He pulled out but I still held onto him, if the sound would just go away, if they realized that we're in the middle of a life changing situation and banish so that we can go on with the plan. He smiled down at me and pecked my lips quietly urging me to release him. I did and we both jumped off the couch. He with much ease than I considering my legs were shaking uncontrollably and I still had to gather my entire outfit up to be able to open the door. He closed his pants and picked his t-shirt along my underwear and took them away with him.

I shook my head as I watched him disappear down the dark hall. Quickly I tied my dress back up and flattened my hair to finally make my way to the door.

"dude, enough! I have a migraine!" I was practically tackled by Marissa;

"we thought something had happened to you! Why didn't you tell us you were leaving?"

"cuz I couldn't take it anymore, it was too strong. I found Matt on my way out and he took me home," yeah, made it impossible to read between the lines. I couldn’t take my need for him anymore… it was too strong…

"dude, you could've called from Matt's phone," she was pretty pissed at me;

"like you would've heard it, Grace. Please, I'm not in the mood to argue right now. I'm fine but I have a huge headache," she huffed but gave up and hugged me. I finally took notice of Brian who was intently staring at me, he could tell there was something else, but he wasn't about to sell me out in front of her, even he knew better.

"you take care of yourself, CBee," he hugged me too while Issa made her way to his car "don't let him get into your head," I gasped ad pulled back;

"I have no idea what you're talking about,"

"I'm not stupid, I know you and I know him, just listen to me for once," he turned on his heel and walked out. I sighed and locked the door behind him before setting the alarm. I silently stalked my way to my room grateful for the fact that he was hidden behind the closed door of his room. The last thing I needed was to see him right now, Brian was right, even if I couldn't admit it to him, I couldn't let Matt get into my head even less into my body.

I took a relatively short shower prepared to call it a night. If we had gone through with it, if Brian and Issa hadn't come over, I'd still be in his arms. We would still be in the middle of it. His hands would be all over my body, my mind would be all over him and I would wake up alone in the morning. I dried myself regretting ever letting him get so close. Now I missed it, now I needed his touch and his lips. I slipped on my pajamas and slowly walked out, just to involuntarily smile when I saw him laying back on my bed in nothing but boxers. He was looking at the picture of my nightstand. The picture of Issa, Zacky, Brian, Jimmy, him and I when we were about 10, two years before it all changed.

I sighed and continued my way to my bed. He finally noticed me and smiled spreading his arms to welcome me.

We kissed each other gently. And laid back down. The eagerness was gone, the need as well. It was a long time in which neither of us moved or spoke. I just laid there with my head on his chest and his hands running up and down my back. “Why can’t it always be like this?” he said softly. He made the biggest mistake of his life by saying those words to me. I felt myself tear up and gulped rather loudly to keep myself from blurting out how he was the one responsible for us not being like this. I looked up at him, he has been the man of my dreams for more time than I'm willing to admit. He has set my standards to high, I can't hold a steady relationship for more than a month and I stopped trying about a year or so ago when I moved in with him.

He smiled sadly down at me and pecked my lip before turning the lamp of the nightstand off and resting back. That was the end of the night, nothing else was bound to happen.

The next morning I woke up alone and with an emptiness that I had never experienced before.

End of Flashback

After that night we were civil to each other even when we were alone but at the first sight of another girl walking out of his bedroom it was all over. It became what it is today. I jumped off my bed again, finished my shower and got dressed. I needed to be away from him, I needed to forget the dream and that night many months ago. I needed complete distance. I wish I could come clean, tell him about my feelings, tell him how he's the only man I would ever feel safe with, but I can't, he will never stop being who he is and I can't honestly make him.

By the time I was by the end of the hall I wanted nothing but to beat the crap out of him for yet again ruining all my expectations from him. The back of his bed made a continuous thudding sound and the girl scream in more pain than pleasure but that's what they sign up for when they become another notch on his belt, the careless man that is willing to fuck their brains out for his own personal pleasure but never even learn their names.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I haven't been updating daily as I wanted to, but this story needed more work than I imagined so it's taken longer to fix every chapter...

Still, be patient. I'm really trying.

Follow Me