Sequel: Living to Die
Status: RE-WRITING Updating every Wednesday and Saturday Summer 2015

Clairvoyant Disease

Nonfictional

A little after nine Zacky and Pixie left and Matt and I just stayed there in the living room watching TV. WWE Raw had to do for the night. We laughed at DX's antics and John Cena's "you're going to do what to me, in the ring?" to Randy Orton... Everything seemed so perfect, I could get used to being this close to him.

We laid on the couch, spooning after a eating what was left of the Strawberry Cheesecake Pixie had made for dessert. I was in his protective arms, resting my head on his bulging bicep, his free hand wandering aimlessly over the exposed skin of my thigh. I was so far gone in the feeling of his warm strong body against my fragile one that I started drifting away. My eyes rolled involuntarily into the back of my head and my limbs went heavy.

Common sense told me that if I fell asleep in his arms I would end up being picked up by his strong arms and carried off to my room where he would lay my barely covered body on the bed and proceed to longer try to convince me to stay here with him.

Painfully slow I sat up from his arms and stretched the sore muscles of my back.

"where you going?" he sat up as well pulling me closer to him by my waist;

"I'm going to bed, it's been a long day," he stared at me long and hard. He wanted to say so much but he knew he had no choice but to give in; nodding he took my hand in his, his free hand took my chin and he pulled my face closer to his:

"good night," he spoke before pressing his lips to mine. It took me a moment to react, well for my brain to process what was going on because my lips were welcoming each and every gentle kiss as if it was meant to be.

"good night," I was breathless. In less than half a minute I was hiding behind the close door of my room. Shedding my clothes and turning my console on its coldest to go on with my nightly beauty routine and get to bed;

Matt

After she went to bed I sped into the shower. My body was in dire need of icy cold water to cool the hormones she sets on fire. I needed to stop thinking about her that way…

Cold water is supposed to take how warm and tight it felt that one time I had her, kissing her, biting her, tasting her, touching every bit of skin I could... Out of my mind. I wish I had her again, I wish I could touch her and make love to her, it must feel so good to really do it.

I wanted to stop thinking about how beautiful she looked in that tiny little outfit of hers, the way her wavy hair gracefully danced down her back when she moved, how her hips swayed effortlessly when she walked, how her long toned legs caught my eyes... I was driving myself crazy just thinking about all the things I wanted to forget. The more I thought about it the more aroused I found myself, the cold shower, wasn't working,

at all!

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room, drying my aching body before dropping the towel on the floor and laying on my bed to finish myself off for yet another night. Now I had to think about all those things, now I had to imagine her giving herself up to me, up to my kisses and touches, this was painful and I'm not talking about the throbbing boner I have, I'm talking about knowing I have her so close to me, just a few feet away from me but not being able to hold her and really have her! My hand couldn't possibly compare to het body; so warm and tight, so meant for me.

But I go on, laying under the warm covers trying to rise the heat and the sfiction of my skin against my skin, I thought about her, it was inevitable. My heartbeat: uncontrollable, my body: shaking and I wasn't even close! This time I couldn't take it, this time I needed her more than any other time!

I jumped off my bed and found a clean pair of boxers and walked out of my room, my body aching for her, erasing any worries of her turning me down like she had before, I searched for her. I only wanted her in my arms, even if she doesn't let me make love to her, I knew that if I had her in my arms, just for tonight I would feel content with myself. I picked the lock of her room and slowly walked in.

There she laid, naked, her tattooed back to the door and her black sheets just lying above her hips.

She said I didn't have to wait, she just wants me to treat her like a real woman, not a thing, so that's what I'm going to do tonight.

I pushed my boxers down in the gutsiest state I've ever been and slowly crawled under her covers...

Carla

I felt tender kisses gracing the back of my neck, a big soft hand ran down my side, over my hip and to my thigh. God, is he really here or am I dreaming again? He continued kissing my neck and shoulder but when his full lips met the sensible skin behind my ear, sending shills all over that side of my body, that's when I couldn't take it anymore.

"Matt," I tried to say but ended up moaning his name involuntarily;

"hmm?"

"what-why are you doing this?" I asked turning over to face him;

"because I don't want you to leave, I need you here with me," his voice so low that it alone made me moan in anticipation of what he was going to do with me. I turned slightly to look his at his face. It wasn't just lust or hope in his eyes, the way he looked at me told me so much it made me want to pounce on him. I rested my hand over his scruffy cheek and sighed his name, he responded by pressing his lips against mine. Too much had happened, too big was the need for him, I couldn't reject him, not tonight.

His hands traveled over my naked body, in such a gentle way my hairs rose behind his trail. I wanted to turn over completely, to wrap my legs around him and feel the soft skin of his back, I needed to show him how much I need him, but he didn't give in. He pressed his body hard against the back of mine. I felt him hard as rock pressing against the back of my right thigh. I must admit, that I did go around a few times, I had my good share of boyfriends and lovers, from women to men and there was no shame in it; never in my life, had someone managed to touch me hard enough to let me know how much they wanted me but gentle showing me they care; never had I known what it was like to feel desperation to give myself to someone. All of this was new even compared to that other time we gave it a try.

His right hand moved forward over my thigh and pulled it up over his legs. He was setting himself in, he was getting to that place I needed him the most. There would be no warming up, no teasing, no nothing that could give us time to fuck up. This was straight to the point.

He grabbed himself, I knew that much by his movement and sudden cease of kissing me. Out of breath he pressed his head against my entrance and slowly pushed inside. I felt as if I was ripping apart! I gasped and turned my head from him to bite my lip in pain, I worked hard for him not to notice and was succeeding because he pushed the top half of my body forward to gain better access.

He gripped my hip tightly letting a groan fall from his lips;

"bee?"

"hmm?" I was trying so hard not to show him, I needed him to go on, I wanted to forget all the bad things, I wanted him with me in all ways.

"you okay?" he panted letting go of my hip and moved his hand up my side;

"yeah," what I tried to make a simple word became a long moan when he pulled the top half of my body back against him applying a pressure inside me that made me shiver. He intertwined his fingers with mine and held my hand against my navel, right where I felt him the strongest.

"you feel so good, baby. So unbelievably good,"

He grinded against me, once the pressure had eased, moving slightly up and down to make himself touch all the places he could in me. My moans were starting to grow in volume and intensity as he kissed everywhere he could. My mind was starting to lose control and I knew I was getting even louder as he started pulling out then shoving himself back in with incredible ease.

He slowed down allowing me to take a breath as he pulled completely out of me and kneeled up then pushed me onto my back. What I had seen in that dream, what I had lived that very short time months ago, does not compare to this. The figure of his body seemed bigger than I can remember, his hands are now softer, or at least I feel them like such as he runs them over my thighs to spread them, his voice was lower and I could tell in the poor lit room that the way he was looking at me did not compare to any other way he ever head.

His hands traveled right to my hips and he pushed his body forward, he was right there the slight pressure he applied was enough to drive himself in. He fell on me, kissing my lips with so much passion that by the time we broke the kiss, about half a minute later, I was dizzy because I had flat out stopped breathing. His body was on top of mine, our sweat mixing and our voices roared in unison. His thrusts were deep, his movements slow and that's without describing the kisses he was leaving all over my skin or the way he pushed my legs so that they were around him and not laying by his sides, the feeling of harmony between our bodies when he slid his arm under my neck to have me even closer… everything that was happening seemed heavenly and then the bomb exploded:

"Carlee, I love you so much, baby," yeah, that bomb, the real and nonfictional L-bomb.

For a moment I tried to comprehend it, I tried to come up with an answer, I really really tried, but nothing came out of my mouth, I believe that I may have been too lost in the physical feeling that the emotional side of me was yet to react.

I slipped my hands between up, pushing him slightly so that he would stop all movements and for a second just lay there so that I could think, really think about what I wanted to say. He stayed dead still, a pain in his eyes that destroyed me, he panted unevenly as he continued to stare down at me with our bodies still attached;

"I love you, too, Matt, so fucking much," he gasped softly, not even he was expecting that response. His elbows buckled for a moment threatening to let him fall over me but he managed.

"don't leave me, please, don't," he started giving slower thrust as he spoke into my hair;

"I could never," a strained moan was what could be heard from me.

So we went on. Making love, for the very first time in my life, I was the woman that a man wanted to love. He kneeled on the bed, pulling me up with him. My legs locked securely behind him as he lifted me off his lap then brought me down again. We were kissing, feeling every bit of skin our eager hands could reach, it was all really happening.

Somehow he change his angle, started hitting a spot inside me that no other man had managed, I had previously been driven to orgasms but they were quick and short lived but Matt knew how to build it up, he knew how to get me so high with pleasure that I had no warning of when my body was to crash down. My legs clenched tightly around him and my stomach turned making me somewhat nauseous;

"baby, keep those eyes open, I want to see them!" he growled and with every bit of strength I had, as the orgasm got to its highest peak, I complied. A guttural moan left his lips as he continued to pound that spot. I couldn't take it anymore, my eyes fell closed and my body numb and though I could still feel him, there was not much else I could do. He pulled out and grabbed a towel that I had left to dry at the bottom board of my bed to finish on. I watched him, amazed with what he had done, amazed that I was the one woman that he had given those three words to. He finished cleaning himself up and looked down at me. Smiling he took me in his arms and laid me back in place in the bed before laying by me. A while later we had managed to fully calm down and I was back to my senses, enough to kiss him and enough to rest my head on his chest and trail the tattoos that littered it.

Thicker Than Water

Though he got it from his favorite punk band back in the '90s, that is his motto. He may not be the biggest family man in the world but when he cares about someone he shows it with all he has. Anyone that tries to hurt someone he cares about, like Val, are long gone and forgotten by now.

"Matt," I called with a voice slightly above a whisper;

"yeah?"

"I wanna tell you something that you might not believe," I looked away from him;

"try me," he pulled my face up again;

"I haven't been with anyone for almost three years, the first and last try was with you all those months ago" he stared at me for a moment, raising his eyebrows in disbelief before his eyes widen and he realized the reason for it;

"since..." I nodded cutting him off. That night was dreadfully painful, Matt had never been so protective of me, he said I was tough so he never looked out for me. That was, as well, the beginning of the end of the ten year relationship he had with Val. After all, whether we wanted or not, we were like family...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, here's the actual beginning of these two. Stalk Me... Pretty Please