Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

When It Rains

Image
****************************************************************************************************

The next morning you woke up to Tre kissing your neck on the porch swing.

"Good morning, Tre," you smiled.

"Good morning," he smiled back.

"So what are we doing today?" you asked, still kind of sleepy.

"Well, we can go to school or do something else?" he smiled, "Whatever you feel like doing."

"I want to..." you thought about it, "sleep…"

"All right, we'll go back to school tomorrow," he said, stroking your hair. You smiled while falling back to sleep; "You want to go sleep in the extra bedroom?"

You nodded your head, "Okay."

Tre and you walked inside, holding each other up because you both were so tired. You looked inside the living room, noticing that Billie was still sleeping and Mike was on the sofa watching TV and drinking a coffee.

You arrived to Mike's spare room; you lied on the bed as Tre put the covers on top of you. He kissed you on the cheek and then walked to the door.

"Aren't you going to stay with me, Tre?" you asked.

"I will. I'll just be right back," he told you before leaving the room.

You nodded slowly.

After five minutes, you felt the bed sink in. You opened your eyes a little, and you saw Tre climb on the bed beside you. He put his arms around you and closed his eyes.

"I love you, Tabitha," he whispered; he must have thought you were asleep.

You smiled and fell asleep.

****

You woke up to the sound of people talking; it sounded like Tre and Mike. You got off the bed and stretched and yawned. You looked over at the clock; it said 10:30am. You brushed your hair and then left the room.

You walked down the hallway into the kitchen. You peeked in the room; Tre was sitting on the counter and Mike was pacing around.

"I don't know," Mike said to Tre.

"Please, Mike, just do me this one favor." he begged, looking concerned.

"I'll think about it," Mike said, stopping his pace, "Why do you want her to stay here anyways?"

"Because..." he stopped and tried to think of something to say, "Because... her parents are Canadian and they need her to go away for a bit."

He blinked, "I don't get it..." Mike said confused.

"Yea, me neither; it's some Canadian tradition when they come to America," he lied, the expression on his face said that he also didn't know what he was talking about.

You giggled under your breath.

Tre went on, "So will you do it?"

"All right, I guess," he stopped pacing, "How long will she have to stay?"

"Thank you so much, Mike," Tre smiled. "Not long. I promise."

"I hope she's a good cook, because I can't cook for shit," Mike laughed.

"Don't worry, you won't regret it," Tre smiled more, "I'll go tell her."

When you saw Tre going to the door, you ran back to the bed and closed your eyes, pretending like you were asleep.

You felt the bed sink down.

"Wake up, Tabs," he whispered in your ear, rubbing your shoulder.

You opened your eyes and turned to him; he had a big smile on his face, "Hey, Tre. What are you doing?" you asked even though you knew perfectly well what was going on.

"I have good news," his smile became bigger.

You smiled, "What is it?"

"Mike said that it's okay for you to stay with him for a bit," he said, enthusiasm in his voice.

You smiled more, "Thank you so much, Tre," you pulled him into a hug; "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he hugged you back, kissing your neck, "But if Mike asks, you're staying because you're Canadian."

You released Tre from your hug and looked at him with a smile, "All right," you giggled, "I won't ask."

"Good," he laughed. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes," you smiled.

He took your hand and led you down the hall to the kitchen, where you saw Mike sipping his coffee and Billie at the kitchen table reading the paper.

You ran up to Mike and put your arms around his neck, hugging him; "Thank you, Mike! Thank you so much!"

"No problem," he smiled, "Anything to help you and your culture."

"Thanks," you laughed.

You released Mike and sat beside Billie at the kitchen table; he was looking at you really weirdly.

"So did you guys actually decide to become a three-some or something?" Billie asked confused.

Tre, Mike, and you started to laugh hysterically at Billie's confusion and outrageous question.

"Hell no!" Mike shouted, still laughing.

"How did you get that from a hug?" you asked Billie, laughing your ass off.

"I don't know! Then why were you hugging him?" he asked, smirking a bit.

"Because he said I can stay with him for a few days," you explained to Billie, trying to control your laughter.

"Oh... okay, I get it," he smiled. Everyone controlled themselves and stopped laughing. "Wait! Why are you going to stay with Mike?"

"Um..." you thought about how to tell him.

"Because she is Canadian," Tre announced in a mighty voice.

Billie's face turned into a confused look; "What?"

"Don't ask," Mike chuckled, "It's very confusing."

"Okay, I won't then," Billie said, still looking a little confused.

****

After breakfast all four of you decided to do whatever you wanted; Mike played video games, Billie jammed to some music, and Tre and you decided to chat on the sofa.

"Since we have the whole day, you want to do something?" Tre asked.

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know; go out for lunch or something."

"All right; where did you want to go for lunch?" you asked.

"You want to have a picnic at the park?"

"Okay!" you shouted excitedly, "When do you want to go?"

"I don't know," he said, thinking, "Let's make some food then leave."

"That sounds good," you smiled, "I'll go make some sandwiches."

"No, I'll do it! This is my treat," he smiled.

"Aw, thank you, you're so sweet," you smiled then kissed him.

You went into your room and got ready to go while Tre was making the food. You offered to help but he just told you to relax.

When you were finished, you said bye to Mike and Billie then left for the park.

When you got there, you found a nice comfy spot by the trees. Tre laid out the blanket and you put the food on top of it.

When you were done all your food, you were sitting up and Tre was lying on his side on the blanket.

"This was so sweet of you," you smiled.

He laughed, "I thought you'd like this."

"I really do; thank you," you kissed him quickly and softly.

"I really love being with you," he said.

"I love being with you too," you smiled, "You've helped me out so much and I just love the fact that it's you... I can't imagine anyone else holding me, kissing me, helping me out, or telling personal things to. I love so much."

Tre looked at you for a minute, "I love you too. I've never loved a girl, nor ever liked one, but the first time I saw you, it was just different; I can't really explain it, but it was like you were the one that I wanted to be with. I don't know if this makes any sen-"

You cut him off by kissing him deeply and passionately. The kiss went on for along time.

Before you knew it, it was beginning to rain.

The both of you parted from your kiss and looked up at the sky. There was a big black cloud making everything look dark. You were both getting soaked.

"I guess we should go back to Mike's house," you suggested.

He looked over at you smiling, "No. Let's just stay here," he went behind you and sat down, leaning on a tree for back support, putting his arms around you. You both didn't talk; it was just peaceful listening to the rain fall. It felt so romantic having your boyfriend hold you in the pouring rain. Sometimes you'd look over at him then kiss each other.

****

When you got back to Mike's place, both Billie and him looked bored. They looked over at the both of you with freaked out expressions.

"Where the hell were you two?" Billie asked.

"A place," Tre said.

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"Why were you there?"

"I don't know."

"Where did you go?"

"A place."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"Tell me, god dammit!"

"Tell you what?"

"Ah..." Billie felt frustrated.

You giggled at Billie's frustration but mostly at Tre's immaturity.

"What have you two been up to?" you asked.

They both moaned in complete boredom which answered your question.

"Oh, so I see; you guys can't live one hour without the incredible Tre Cool," Tre smirked. Billie and Mike both threw a pillow at him but he ducked them all. "Ha ha! Bad aim."

****

"Bye, Tre and Billie!" you yelled out to them as they left.

It was 10:30pm and you were staying the night at Mike's house. At the moment, both Mike and you were watching South Park on TV.

The night was going awesome; Mike had a lot of thing's to say and you listened to him and laughed along with his jokes.

"Mike, I'm going to go to bed," you told him, getting up, "Good night. See you in the morning,"

"Okay, good night, Tabs," Mike said, hardly taking his eyes off the TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment / subscribe / banners?