Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Night-Life

Image
****************************************************************************************************

I was in the bedroom picking out clothes to wear for the night. It was 5:30pm, and I'd been feeling a lot better since that morning. Tre kept cuddling me every chance he got, and he'd been telling me how much he loved me.

I walked out into the living room and the first reaction that I got from Tre was a smile - a very cute smile. That's when it had hit me; Tre still had Billie's car parked outside in the driveway. I thought it was weird that thought hit me after looking at his smile, but this situation still had to be dealt with.

"What about Billie's car?" I asked while taking a seat beside him on the sofa.

He put his arm around my neck and I put my head on his shoulder; "What do you want to know about Billie's car?"

"Don't you have to return it to him?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied slowly, "But I think we should stay here tonight."

"I want to stay here too," I smiled, "But... Billie probably wants his car back."

"Yea, I know," he said while trying to consider something, "Let's just stay; Billie owes me a favor anyways," he smiled, "I'll go call him."

"Okay," I smiled.

He got up and went to the phone.

I listened to what Tre was saying over the phone to Billie to check if everything was going right and making sure that the name, 'Josh' didn't come up.

After Tre's conversation with Billie, he called for pizza.

Dinner was fun, we talked a lot about the many kinds of cheese; I know, weird topic, but of course I'm talking with Tre, so something weird has to pop up.

****

We decided to watch a bit of TV; the only thing good on was Seinfeld.

During the show, I kept noticing Tre glimpsing at me or sometimes I'd catch him staring.

This was one of those moments, "What?" I smiled.

He sighed, "I don't know where I should take you tomorrow," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I could take you to my house, but I'm sure my mom wouldn't let a girl stay over unless I snook you in. Then there's Mikes house, but Josh already broke in there. I know for a fact that I don't want to take you to your house."

"Billie's?"

"I don't know if Ollie will let you stay."

"Ollie?"

"Billie's mom," he explained. "I guess I could sneak you into my house, or I could at least talk to my mom about it."

"Why don't you ask your dad?"

"Because he lives far away."

"But he was there when I was at your house for dinner that one time."

"I know. He was just visiting Lori and me for a few days."

"Oh... okay," I thought for a second, "So am I staying at your house?"

"I guess I could try tomorrow."

"Okay," I smiled; he smiled back.

After watching a bit of TV, my eyes got heavy. I looked over at the clock, it said 12:33am.

I looked over at Tre; he looked amused by the TV and it made me smile.

I got up and stretched. I looked over at Tre; he was looking at me.

"Where are you going?" he asked with a big smile.

"Bed?" I yawned.

"Without me?" he was shocked.

"You can come if you want." I laughed; his smile got bigger.

I knew what he wanted to do.

I went into the bedroom, and he was skipping behind me, "What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm skipping," he smiled.

"May I ask why?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"Alright then," I smiled; he smiled back.

I went to the make up desk and put my ear rings on top of it. I looked down at a picture frame on the desk; it had a picture inside of a man and a woman hugging each other in the rain. It said, 'Special Moments.'

Tre came over and looked at the picture, "I have a picture like that, but it's with me and Andy... that bastard."

"I saw that picture," he said.

I looked over at him, "When?"

"It was in your closet. I saw it one time when I went into your room," he explained.

"And may I ask why you were in my closet?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I was looking for something to wear," he grinned.

"In my closet?"

"I felt like cross dressing," he smiled; I laughed.

"Of course! What was I thinking?" I walked over to the bed and un-did the covers. Tre stayed by the table, just staring at the picture, "What's so great about that picture?"

"I don't know," he sighed, "I guess when I saw that picture of you and Andy, I really wished it was me holding you in the rain."

I walked up to him smiling, "Well, Tre, guess what?"

"What?" he looked confused.

"It's raining," I smiled.

I ran out the bedroom and Tre chased me. I ran out the hotel into the back of the building.

I walked out into the rain. My face was getting hit with tiny rain pellets. I even heard a bit of thunder and saw a bit of lightening; it felt and looked beautiful.

I felt Tre's arms wrap around my waist from behind; by that time I was already soaking wet. I turned around to face him; he had a big smile on his face,;it made me smile, and his hair was soaked. There was water running down his face.

I'd never forget that moment when I looked into his eyes; I felt protected and loved. Every moment was worth everything that I went through to get there.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. I could feel the tiny rain drops on his lips.

I felt the rain get stronger, the thunder got louder and the lightening became stronger,

Both Tre and I fell to the ground, still holding each other and kissing. He was on top of me, looking into my eyes. I gazed back into his. Other than the rain falling on me, I also felt Tre's hand going up and down my leg.

"I think I'm wet," I joked; Tre laughed.

"It's odd, but I think I am too," he joked back.

I laughed, "I love the way you make me laugh," I smiled, "And I love you."

"I love you too," he said, lying back down on top of me.

He put his lips on top of mine, kissing me passionately.

After minutes of kissing, I began to shiver from the cold wind coming our direction. Tre took his lips off of mine and looked at me shivering.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"Yea, a little," I nodded.

"Okay, let's go back in," he got up and put his hand out in front of me; I took it.

We went up to our room. I was in the bedroom and Tre was in the washroom. I put on my PJ's and waited for Tre to come. I looked into the mirror while brushing my hair.

He walked into his room with just his boxers on.

"Ta-DA!" he shouted, "Sexy, ain't I?"

Sexy wasn't enough; he was more then sexy, he was gorgeous.

I nodded, and Tre laughed from my reaction.

I climbed into the bed and waited for Tre to come in with me. I felt so warm with the blankets on top of me.

He went to the light switch and turned the light off, then climbed beside me into bed. He put his arms around me. I could feel his warm breath against my skin as he gazed into my eyes. After moments of gazing, Tre had to break the silence.

"I see horny people," he whispered.

I laughed, "You mean dead people."

He slid closer to me, putting his lips on top of mine. He climbed up on top of me and continued kissing me.

****

"I love you," he whispered, smiling.

"I love you too," I whispered back, smiling as well.

It was hard for me to sleep because what happened kept replaying in my head. This really was the most romantic night of my life. I couldn't believe that I wasn't a virgin anymore, but the best thing was that I lost my virginity to the man I loved and always will love.

After a while of gazing straight at the wall, I finally fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Horniness.

comments / subscribe / banners

Love Tami Wright-Cool