Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

2000 Light Years Away

Image

You opened your eyes slowly to adjust to the sunrise beaming into the room. Shuffling in the bed you felt a vibration; you turned around, seeing Tre tossing a little. You crawled over to him and wrapped your arms around him. You kissed the corner of his mouth to wake him up.

His eyes flutter open, which made you smile. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Good morning," he smiled while running his fingers through your hair.

"Morning," you smiled while gazing into his eyes.

"I had a great time last night," he smiled while wrapping you into his arms.

"Me too, it was so perfect," you said while laying your head on his chest, "I don't want to leave," you whined.

"I know; me neither," he smiled back, "But we're going to the fare tonight."

"Oh yea, that should be fun."

After a bit of silence and cuddling, you finally looked up at Tre, who'd been looking down smiling at you. His smile made you smile.

"What?" you asked.

"Just thinking…"

"About?"

"How perfect this is - how this is what I want for the rest of my life: to just wake up and see you with me," he explained. You felt your heart skip a beat from what he just told you. He was completely serious. You had overwhelming emotions go through you, and they were all good emotions. "I know I say it a lot, but I really do mean it," he smiled, "I love you."

A smile cracked on your face when he said that, "I love you too."

He leaned in and gave you a sweet and passionate kiss. It left you into another speechless and redundant phase. When he stopped kissing you, you still wanted more, but he didn't give you anymore.

For the next few minutes the both of you laid there and just cuddled each other.

"You want to go get something to eat?" Tre asked.

"Sure," you nodded, "But first I need a shower."

"Can I join you?" he smirked as you were getting off of him.

You turned to face him; "No," you laughed.

"But I'm a very dirty boy."

"I know."

"So can I join?"

"No," you said, putting on a robe and leaving to the washroom.

****

"Are you ready to go?" you shouted from the living room.

"Give me a sec," Tre shouted from the bedroom. You walked into the bedroom, only to see Tre gelling up his hair into tiny spikes, "C'mon, we got to go."

"Okay," he smiled. "But tell me, should I re-dye my hair green, or just let the natural color come out?"

You looked at him, trying to make a good decision for his hair, "Don't dye it this time - even though I love the greenness. Just keep it natural for a bit."

"Good idea," he nodded.

You left the room with Tre right behind you.

He went to the receptionists to thank them for the stay.

Tre opened your car door to get in. You looked around the car, noticing that there was joints in the ashtray, which made you laugh.

"What's so funny?" Tre asked, getting into the car. You held up one of the smoked up joints and shoved it a little in Tre's face. His face dropped, "That bad Billie! He should know by now that drugs are bad!"

"Yea, and I'm sure that you have nothing to do with this, Mr. Tre Cool," you giggled.

He gasped, "I am shocked and appalled that you'd think I'd do something like that!"

"Sure you don't," you smirked at him, making him grin.

"Well... maybe I have done it once... or twice," he said the last part slowly.

"Mhmm, excuses, excuses. Hurry up, Mr. Cool, we don't have all day."

He laughed, "I love you so much. There's no one else like you and I love it."

"Gees, thanks… I think…" you said sarcastically, while rolling your eyes, smiling.

"You're welcome," he innocently smiled; you smiled too. "Do you want to go out for lunch before we return the car?"

"That sounds awesome," you smiled, "So I'm staying with you tonight, right?"

"Yes," he smiled.

"So you asked your Mom about it?" you turned to face him, smiling.

He sighed, "No."

"Why not?"

"Well, I thought since we're going to the fare tonight and we'll probably be home late, I'll just sneak you in, then tomorrow you can stay for dinner, and we'll ask her then." He smiled weakly.

"Good plan," you smiled.

The car ride was kind of silent. The only thing that was planning was the radio, and there was nothing good on, except Crazy Train came on, which was a bit of fun since you liked that song.

When Tre wasn't expecting it, you leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth, which made him smile.

"Hey!" he said, looking over, smiling, "If you keep that up, I may have to stop this car."

"That's not necessary," you teased, making him smile.

Tre leaned over to you and gave you a sweet kiss, and then he went back to his concentration on the road.

****

"May I take your order?" the – may I say 'preppy' - waitress asked you.

"Yea, I'll have shrimp and a Pepsi, please," you said slowly.

"Alright," she wrote it down, then turned to Tre. A smile appears on her face – a smile you weren't too pleased with - "And you, Mr.?"

"I'll have sushi with a root beer," he said, putting down the menu.

"Okay, I'll have the meals ready soon," she said, walking away like there was a pole stuck up her butt - in other words; walking like she was trying to turn Tre on. You wanted to rip her eyes out.

"I really had a great weekend." Tre said, grabbing your hand.

"Me too, it was so romantic," you smiled, putting your attention back on Tre.

"It sure was," he smiled, "And the best part is that we can live together now."

"Yea, that is the best part," your smile slowly disappeared, "But you don't actually know if I can live with you."

"My Mom loves you. I'm sure she'll let you stay."

"Well, perhaps, but I think we still need to think of a plan if she says no."

"Yea, you're right." Tre said, his smile fading away too, "I'll think of something."

"Okay," you smiled, "Thank you so much."

"For what?"

"For being there when I most needed someone to talk too, for helping me - even though you didn't have to, and for loving me," you smiled bigger, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said, leaning across the table to give you a kiss. You kissed him back.

When you separated, you noticed that preppy waitress standing beside you, looking a little mad, like you just stole her property. It made you giggle a little. She put your meals down on the table.

"Tell me when you want the check," she said, acting really ticked. Then she walked away.

"What the hell is with her?" Tre smirked.

"I think she's a little jealous," you smiled.

"She should be," Tre grinned, "You're my girl, and she can't have you, no matter how much she pays me."

"Right, that's exactly what she wanted," you laughed. Tre nodded his head, while chugging down his root beer. The both of you started eating your lunch.

"So... are we going to Mike's house after this?" you asked.

"No... Billie's," Tre corrected while chewing his food, "When we walk in, he'll probably not notice because he'll probably be making out with his girlfriend," he said 'girlfriend' like a childish little boy.

You laughed, "I didn't know Billie had a girlfriend."

"Yea, well, she lives 2000 light years away."

You laughed, "What? Is she like an alien?"

Tre looked up from his plate like he was considering it, "You might be on to something there. I'll keep that in mind."

"Okay. You do that," you snickered, "So what do you mean by 'she lives 2000 light years away'?"

"I mean that she lives far away."

"Oh... I get it," you nodded.

"Yup, it's an awesome song." Tre said, concentrating more on what was on his plate than the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"Huh?"

"2000 Light years away - that song's awesome," he smiled. "We'll play it for you sometime."

"Oh… so it's one of your band's songs?" you smiled, "I get it. Billie wrote it about his girlfriend because she lives so far away?"

Tre looked up at you with a shocked expression on his face, "Wow! You are a smart cookie," he grinned.

"I sure am," you laughed.

"You're my cookie," he smiled flirtatiously.

"Right," you said slowly, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / Subscribe

Message me with pretty banners cos I know you all love this story.

Love Tami Wright-Cool