Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Nimrod of the Party

Image

"BILLIE!?" Tre screamed at the top of his lungs, walking into Billie's house. You had to cover your ears because he was so loud.

After a bit of silence, you heard a thump in the living room. Tre and you went in to investigate the thump.

"Tre, you bastard!" Billie groaned, getting up from the floor.

"Why were you on the floor?" Tre asked suspiciously, "Are you jaded or something?"

"No! Some dumb-ass named Tre screamed when he entered the damn house and scared the shit outta me."

"Cool," Tre smiled, turning to face you with a proud expression, "This dude has the same name as me."

You laughed. Billie tried not to laugh but he failed and started to chuckle.

"You are such a dumb-ass," Billie laughed.

"Yup, and proud of it!" Tre said, loosening his shirt collar.

"So where did you guys go for the weekend?" Billie asked, walking around the living room, picking up empty beer bottles.

"A place." Tre smirked.

"Where?" Billie asked.

"Somewhere."

"What did you guys do?"

"Nothing."

"Then why did you go?"

"Don't know."

"Was there a point?"

"Yes."

"What was it?"

"Something."

"Like what?"

"Don't know."

"Will you ever tell me?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"Soon."

"How soon?"

"Later."

"Today?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Uh... no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No." Billie winked for a second, "Dammit!"

Tre and you laughed.

Then you heard the doorbell ring,

"I'll get it." said Billie.

Tre and you sat on the sofa together with his arm around you.

"Guys, this is Adrienne," Billie smiled as a pretty girl walked in.

Adrienne was about the same height as Billie, and she had black hair with blue dreads.

"Adrienne, this is Tre, he's the drummer of my band, and this is his girlfriend, Tabitha, but you can call her Tabs." Billie said, motioning to the both of you.

"Hello." Adrienne said shyly.

"Nice to meet you," you said smiling.

"Howdy," Tre smiled.

"How did the two of you meet?" you smiled.

Tre let out a big groan and slammed his head at the back of the sofa as if he's heard the story millions of times.

"We met at one of our gigs in Minnesota. The first thing I saw when I looked out to the crowd was her smiling at me, and I knew that I'd love to have her smile at me all the time. So after the show, we hooked up," Billie explained with 'lovey dovey' in his voice, while staring into Adrienne's eyes.

"Ew," Tre said quickly with a look in his face that made it look like he was about to throw up.

"Aw... that is so sweet," you placed your hands together.

"It's not as romantic as the first time we met," Tre smirked.

Billie looked up at him, "It's not a competition, you Nimrod."

Tre gasped, "That's not very nice," he puts his arms to his chest.

"I know," Billie smirked.

"Tabs, Billie hurt my feelings. Get him," Tre whined like a little child. You laughed along with Billie and Adrienne.

"No, that's alright," you laughed.

"Then can I at least have a hug?" Tre smiled, putting his arms out for you.

"Why of course," you smiled, going into hug him.

"Aw... that's so cute," Adrienne smiled.

You let go of Tre and he turned around to face Adrienne smiling, "I know."

The noise of the front door opening echoed threw the halls – "Hello?" came the voice that would've been known as Mikes.

Tre looked around the room confused, "Hello?" Tre asked over a whisper, "God?"

"No, it's me, you dumb-ass," Mike said while entering the room with Kayla on his arm.

"I've noticed that within the last hour, I've been called a dumb-ass four times." Tre looked down, pretending to pout.

"Maybe because you are... dumb-ass," Mike smirked.

"Aw... its okay, I don't think you're a dumb-ass," you giggled.

Tre immediately looked up at you with a smile, "You're the only one who's nice to me." He kissed you on the forehead, and then looked over at Mike smirking.

"Hey, everyone," Kayla entered the conversation.

"Hey, Kayla!" everyone said in unison.

Billie glimpsed up at her, "How are you?"

"I'm fine," she responded a bit shyly.

Mike sat down on the floor with Kayla sitting in-between his legs, using his front as a back rest.

"So what are we talking about?" Mike asked.

"Boys," Billie smirked with a voice that sounded rather girlish.

"Yes, they are so cute. They have cute tushies too," Tre added, using the same tone as Billie, making you, Adrienne, and Kayla laugh.

"Great; my favorite topic," Mike rolled his eyes.

"Oh, my God!" you quickly added in, "The other day - at the mall, I saw two guys holding hands," everyone looked at you for a second before responding.

"That is so hot," Billie said, using that same girlish voice.

"No! I'm hot!" Tre whined.

"Tre!" Mike shot; Tre turned to face him; "Shut up!"

"I will not!" Tre said in a British voice, "I know for a fact that I am very, very, VERY hot.; even Tabs will tell you."

Everyone looked over at you.

"Uh... Tre is very, very, very hot?" you tilted your head, trying to bug him.

"Dawn straight," Tre said, looking satisfied.

"Okay, you're hot, we get it," Billie said, "Now, are we going yet?"

"I guess we could go now," Mike said, "What time is it?"

"It's... 5:37pm," Adrienne said looking at her watch.

"Alright my little minions; follow me," Tre said, getting up and marching to the door, not looking behind him.

The door shut and you all laughed as you watched Tre march like a solider down the street from the window.

"When do you think he'll notice that we're not with him?" Billie laughed.

Mike sighed in complete laughter, "three... two... one"

Everyone looked out the window to see if Tre would come running up the street when Mike got to one. A second later, Tre ran back to the house like a frightened child. You all laughed when Tre came running into the house, screaming like a little girl with a broken nail.

"What?" Mike laughed.

"I thought I lost you guys!" Tre huffed, trying to get his breath back.

You all laughed.

"Okay, let's really go now," Billie smiled.

"Amen," Mike added.

You all got up and walked to Billie's car.

"WAIT!" Billie shouted, making everyone jump; "I first have to see if my car is in good shape."

"Billie, trust me, I didn't hurt the car..." Tre tried to tell him.

"Sure, then what's that mark, right there?" Billie asked, pointing out a little scratch that was probably already there before Tre took the car.

"Oh... um, that..." Tre scratched his head nervously, "You see; me and Tabs were having a really good drive, but then…" Tre started to pretend to cry, "These guys started chasing us -something about me - they wanted to have sex with me because they said that I was so dawn sexy. I lost my concentration and hit four cows that were standing on the road. I didn't see them, Billie, I swear! But then, we rolled off a cliff and we... died."

Everyone looked up at Tre.

"Wow, that was, um..." Kayla tried to think of a good word.

"Intense," Mike helped her out.

"Exactly," she said.

"Let's just go. The car is in dandy shape," you rolled your eyes, smiling.

****

You all finally arrived at the fare. All of you went in groups of three to do your own things. You were with Adrienne and Kayla. You thought this was a great opportunity to get to know them better, and maybe you'd finally have some more girls who are your friends because the only girlfriend you have was...

"NATASHA!" Kayla yelled when she noticed Natasha at the food court.

Natasha walked over; "Hey! Hey! Girlfriends!" Natasha screamed, sitting down.

The number one observation you've made upon Natasha, was her odd – hyper – humor that made everyone want to be her friend. She was the life of a party.

"Hey, Natasha, didn't expect to see you here," you smiled.

Natasha started to laugh.

"Well, you know…" she shrugged, "Did you guys go on the pony ride?"

"No..." you all said in unison.

Adrienne looked up at her, "Natasha, only little kids go on the pony ride."

Natasha looked down for a second, "Oh… no wonder it collapsed," she mumbled to herself.

"What?" you asked because you didn't understand her mumbling.

"Who's this?" Natasha asked, looking over at Adrienne, trying to change the conversation.

"I'm Adrienne Nesser. I'm dating Billie Joe," Adrienne said, putting her hand out for Natasha to shake it.

Natasha started laughing when she mentioned Billie Joe. She was too occupied with her laughter that she forgot to shake Adrienne's hand.

"Oh, my God, I love Billie Joe Armstrong!" she laughed, then quickly stopped. "Not in that way, don't worry."

"Yeah..." Adrienne said slowly, putting her hand back down on the table.

"She's very random." Kayla stated about Natasha, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe

banners (please!!!) in messages.

Thankies.

Love Tami Wright-Cool