Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Secrets

Image

Tabitha's POV

I looked up from the floor to see Billie and Mike's reactions. They looked completely shocked, but then again, so was I. I've never gone through anything like this before. It was too much. Too sudden. I mean, it's better that I had a miscarriage than actually having a baby... right?

"Um..." I started.

"Are you sure you had it?" Billie asked, shocked.

"Yes, I know," I looked down again.

"What are you going to tell Tre?" Mike asked as he took my arm and led me over to the sofa.

What will I tell Tre? I sat down and thought about it.

"I don't know," I sigh.

"You shouldn't tell him," Billie said as he scratched his chin while trying to think of solutions to help with the problem.

"I can't lie to him..." I said as I sprinted my head up at him.

"Why not?"

"Because he's my boyfriend and I don't want to lie to him, and I really suck at lying." I looked back down.

"You can try to lie to him about it." Mike said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Should I?" I asked myself out loud. Both of them nod. "But what if I-"

"Just do it!" The both of them say in unison.

"Do what?" Tre surprisingly asked.

We all turned around to face him. Billie must had gotten nervous because he started walking out of the room.

"Hey Tre! Great to have you back," Billie said as he walked out. Mike and me exchanged weird glances.

"Thanks, Billie, but I was only gone for about fifteen minutes..." Tre said, staring at Mike and me like he knew something was up. However, he smiled when he saw me, "Hey."

"Hey," I said kind of shyly even though I didn't want it to sound like that.

"Was Billie and Mike good to you?" he asked as he eyed Mike.

"Hey! It's not like we raped her or anything perverted like that!" Mike said as he began to leave the room so the both of us could be alone.

I looked down at the ground, knowing that Tre was staring at me, knowing something was wrong.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I sprinted my head back up to look at him.

"No, I'm fine!" I said a little too obvious that something was wrong. He gave me that same look.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he stroked my hair.

I tried to tell him about it, but Billie walked back into the room.

"Hello, everybody," Billie smiled. It still looked way too obvious from Billie that something was wrong.

"Why are you guys acting weird?" Tre asked suspiciously while eying the both of us.

Billie and me looked at each other while trying to find the right words.

"Billie and me made out," Mike said as he entered the room, trying to break the awkwardness.

Billie and I looked up at him. Tre began to smile and laugh a little.

"Why?" he laughed.

"Because Tabs just came out of the hospital yesterday, and we wanted to make her feel better," Billie smiled as he played along.

Tre started to grin even more, "Will you kiss again?" he asked.

Billie and Mike exchanged looks. Billie looked like he wanted to do it, but Mike looked a little scared.

"Do we have to?" Mike whined as he turned his head to look at Tre.

"But you did it for Tabs..." Tre pouted.

Mike and Billie looked at each other.

"Fine!" Mike sighed; Billie smiled slightly.

The both of them kissed for about a second, until Billie put his hands behind Mike's head to deepen the kiss. Mike looked really nervous but Billie was into it. Both Tre and me smiled as they made out. It made me forget my troubles a little.

"That was great," Billie said as the both of them separated. Mike wiped his lips on his shirt sleeve while spiting a little too.

"I can't believe I had to do that!" Mike shouted into his sleeve.

"That was hot!" Tre grinned to annoy Mike.

"No it wasn't," Mike complained.

"I didn't think it was bad," Billie smiled, "and by the way, Kayla's lucky; you're a really good kisser."

Mike looked at him like he was insane for saying that out loud; "Thanks, Billie," he looked a little uncomfortable. "I need to go to the washroom." Mike walked out of the room and Billie went into the kitchen.

As I watched Mike leave, I started to feel bad for making him do that. My big smile quickly turned into a sad frown. Tre noticed and thought that was weird.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he rubbed my shoulder. I looked up at him and felt like telling him.

I kept opening and closing my mouth to try to explain, but every time I tried to say something, I couldn't.

"Please, tell me," he said a little over a whisper.

"Tre, I had a-" I started.

"Oh, my God! I have the best news ever!" Billie cut me off. Mike came running into the room.

"What's with the yelling, Armstrong?" he asked as he came to sit on the sofa.

"I just got a call from Reprise Records and they want to sign us!" he said quickly.

Mike, Tre and me exchanged looks at each other. Mike and Tre got up from the sofa and started jumping around the room. Billie quickly joined them. I would have too, but the pain in my stomach was still there.

"Congrats! I'm so proud of you guys." I said happily.

Tre turned his head to look at Billie, "When do we start going into the studio?"

"Tomorrow!" he beamed.

"When do we start touring?" Mike asked.

"When we have stuff to perform off the album," Billie said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Tre turned to look at me as if it was that last time he was going to see me.

"Can Tabs come?" he asked Billie. Billie turned to look at him. I could tell it was a no by the way Billie was looking at us.

"Sorry..." he said slowly. I wrapped my arms around Tre's waist. He locked him arms around my shoulders.

"But... why not?" he asked like it was the worst thing ever to happen to him, which is the way I felt.

"They said that they only want us to go."

"But they probably won't mind."

"Tre, we don't have a choice." Mike said.

"Yes, we do. I want her to come."

"Tre, it's okay. I'll be here when you come back." I said as I rubbed his back, trying to make him feel better.

"Okay..." he slowly said as he turned to look at Billie. Billie smiled at him. I kissed his cheek.

I can't believe that this is going to happen to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments / Banners