Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

School is Only Cool because of Tre Cool

When the bell rang, you saw Tre waiting for you at the door where you left him before.

You walked up to him with a smile, "Gees, Tre, have you moved since I left you here?" you giggled a bit.

"Yes. But I didn't want to, I wanted to watch you sing. Are you any good?" he asked.

"No, not really. I just do it for the credit," you smiled at him; he smiled back. "So, how long have you been in your band?"

"Not really even a year. The old drummer dropped out because he wanted to go to college. So now I'm the drummer, and the band is way cooler now because they have the incredible Tre Cool!" Tre exclaimed like he was Superman.

You laughed. This man has a huge imagination.

You arrived at your math class. Tre sat down and he patted an empty seat next to him. You sat down beside him. He smiled at you. That incredible smile again...

When the class began, you couldn't help but notice Tre staring at you, "What?" you asked him, trying to get him out of his little trance.

"Sorry, it's just that... I don't understand what we're supposed to do. When it comes to math, I'm not the smartest crayon in the box," he gave you a weak smile.

"Don't worry, I can help you if you'd like. I'm not the best either, but I kind of understand this," you reassured him.

"Thanks."

****

After gym class you had lunch.

You went to your locker to put your books away. That's when you saw a familiar boy putting his books away in his locker that was right beside yours.

"Hey. You're name's Tabitha, right? Tre's friend?" the boy asked while putting his lock on his locker.

Now you remembered this guy; he was one of Tre's best friends. He is also the bassist of Green Day. You couldn't remember, but you thought his name was Mike.

"Yeah. You're Mike, right?" you asked, not sure if you got his name right.

"Yes, that would be my name," he chuckled, "Where are you going for lunch? If you want, you can have lunch with Billie, Tre and me? We just hang out in the cafeteria," he glimpsed at you while the two of you were walking down the hall.

"Tre already invited me earlier today, and I said yes. So, I guess, yea, sure. I'll have lunch with you guys. Thanks for inviting me," you laughed a little, "Besides, I don't know anyone else in the school other than you guys."

You looked over at Mike who was not paying any attention to what you were saying. He was staring at a girl with long black hair and a few dark blue highlights, she was tall but not as tall as Mike, and she was wearing a Def Leppard T-shirt.

"Aw, does little Mikey have a little crush?" you teased him while pinching his cheeks.

He started to blush.

"N-No!" he stuttered, "Ewww! Girls have cooties!" he said in a very childish voice.

You both laughed.

You got a table in the cafeteria and waited for Billie and Tre, while Mike went to get you and himself a slice of pizza.

After about a minute of waiting, you saw Billie come to the table and sit down across from you.

"Hey Tabitha," Billie sat.

"Hey Billie," you responded.

"I see you got an invitation from Tre to come eat with us."

You smiled, "Yes. And Mike too."

"Oh, my dear friend Mike. Where did that nice piece of fine ass go?" Billie asked, jokingly.

You laughed. "He's getting us some pizza and Pepsi."

"Great. I better go tell him Diet Pepsi for me," he got up and went into the store.

You got up and looked in the store to see if Tre was in there. He wasn't. You just saw Billie, Mike, and a few other people you didn't know.

You walked back to your seat, where you saw Tre sitting in the seat next to yours.

"Tre, there you are," you sat down beside him.

"Yes, here I am," he matched your tone, "I was at my locker, and I found the girl Mike likes, and I was talking to her."

"Oh, I saw her, and I think she's in my gym class too," you told him, "Does she like him back?" you asked, curiously.

"I'm not sure. She didn't really have time to talk about it," he said with a confused look on his face, "Actually, right when I mentioned Mike's name, she said, 'I have to leave'," he tried to match her tone of voice and the look she must have had on her face.

You laughed at the expressions he had on his face while he was talking about it, "I think that means she likes him too."

Tre wiggled his eyebrows up and down while he was considering it, "Well, maybe-" he stopped talking about it when he saw Mike come out with the pizzas and right behind him was Billie with the cokes.

Lunch was going really good. They are all so funny and they seem to like you. They laugh at all of your jokes, and they seem to really have enjoyed your company. Sometimes Tre will get Mike really mad, and Mike will punch him on the shoulder, and the only thing that will calm Tre down is if you hug him, which is not so bad.

"How long have you been playing?" Billie asked you, amazed that you like playing the guitar so much.

"For about... maybe... 2 years," you raised an eyebrow while thinking which made Billie laugh a little.

"Tabs, Mike hurt me again!" Tre said in a childish voice.

He opened his arms so you could hug him. He made a big smile and hugged you really tightly.

When you got out of Tre's grip, you noticed that he was dead quiet and he had a scared look on his face.

"Tre, are you okay? It looks like you saw a ghost," Mike laughed at him.

You looked down at what Tre was staring at; you saw that your sleeve rolled up while you were hugging him, leaving your scars exposing.

"Shit!" you mumbled to yourself while rolling your sleeve back down.

Thank god only Tre saw and not Mike and Billie; that would have been really bad. Now what is Tre going to think of me? I don't want him to think I'm disgusting because I cut myself.

Tre looked up at you with a concerned look on his face, "Tabitha, can I talk to you? In private?"
♠ ♠ ♠
*bursts out laughing*
I can't believe this is what I was fantasying about when I was 12. I must have been perverted and deranged... somethings never change *grins*
UGH, SHOVE A DIRTY SHOVEL IN A HOLE AND CLOSE IT WITH CHERRY JELLO!!! *glances around* Sorry... I'm in major cramping pain *groans*
Anyway, comment to make me happy???

Lurve, Tami Wright-Cool