Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Bits and Pieces of the Truth

He got up and you followed right behind him. You followed him out of the cafeteria.

Two guys sitting on the staircase in front of the school doors said hi to Tre, but he just ignored them.

He brought you to your locker where there was no one around.

He turned to face you, "Roll up your sleeve!"

"Tre, please try to under-"

"Roll up your sleeve!" he said, a bit louder and a little frustrated.

You did as you were told and rolled up your sleeve, exposing cuts that you made and also the slit you made across your wrist from two years ago.

His face became really concerned; "Why Tabitha?" he asked quietly and worried.

"Tre, I don't know. I'm sorry that you had to see this," you told him, trying to find the words that you wanted to say to him.

"Tabitha, you don't have to apologize. Just tell me; why did you do this?" he looked sympathetically at you.

"I don't really want to tell you why..." your eyes started to fill with tears, but you held them back.

He started stroking your hair with one hand and he put his other hand on your waist, "I don't want anything bad happening to you. Please try to stop... for me?" he looked you straight in the eyes.

"I'll try ,Tre. For you," you gave him a weak smile, and he returned the smile back to you.

I just met this guy two days ago, and he cares for me so much. I really want to stop because I really don't want Tre to be paranoid about it. I'm going to try my best just for him, because no one has cared for me so much, and I never cared for anyone this much before even though I just met him.
.
"You're practically saving my life," you told him, trying your best not to cry.

He gave you a big smile, and it looked like he was back to his normal self.

Unexpectedly, he started tickling you to help you feel better.

You laughed.

He got you pined at your locker, still tickling you.

"Tre! No! Stop!" you begged in between laughs. It seemed like the more you begged him to stop, the more he tickled you.

You got out of his grip of tickles and ran through the hall.

You stopped and looked behind to see if Tre was close behind, but he was not there.

You began to walk back up the hall to where you left him, expecting him to be there or close by.

"BOO!" he came from behind you. He must have took the other hall so he could sneak up on you.

He started tickling you again, but this time, you fell on the ground with Tre on top of you, still tickling you.

"Tre! Please! Stop!" you begged in between laughs again.

He stopped and got up to sit on your legs. He looked at you like nothing happened, "Hey, what's up?" he asked with a normal voice.

You smiled and played along with his game, "Well, first, there was this guy who was tickling me, and then he scared me, then started tickling me again."

Tre's face went from normal to shocked, "No! Who would do a thing like that?"

Again, you continued to play along, "I don't know! Um... I think his name was... Mike, Mike Dirnt."

He went from shocked to mad, "Him!"

He got off of you and helped you up.

You guys went back into the cafeteria. Tre marched back to the table with you close behind.

He pointed at Mike with a mad look on his face, "You!"

Mike looked confused and a little scared, "Me?"

Tre started marching up to him, looking really mad. Mike started running with Tre right behind him.

You laughed at Tre's childish acts.

You sat down beside Billie; he was reading a magazine with a guitar on the cover. Typical.

"What's up with Tre?" Billie asked, not even looking up from his magazine.

"I think he's on a sugar high," you laughed.

"Of course, what's new?" he asked, sarcastically.

Mike came to the table looking kind of upset and Tre right behind him looking satisfied. You laughed at the way they were looking.

"Billie, will you kiss my boo boo?" Mike asked like he was a beaten child.

You laughed hysterically.

Billie gave him a look like he was about to say, "You're a moron!".

Tre sat beside you and smiles, "It's okay, babe. I handled the problem."

You laughed, "Thank you, Tre. You really are my hero."

He looked like he was going to say something like, "Damn straight!" But, he just put his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes while you stroked his hair.

The bell rang, and Tre looked really confused when he sprinted his head up from your shoulder like he forgot that he was at school.

"Screw last period! Let's go to my house and have band practice!" Billie yelled loud, almost letting the whole cafeteria hear.

"I'm in!" Tre and Mike said in unison.

All three of them looked at you, "Do you want to come watch, Tabs?" Mike asked you.

"Alright."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I posted about 3 or 4 chapters in one day, ain't I something? *grins*
Comments, please?

Lurve, Tami Wright-Cool <3