Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Eleven

The party was really fun, and most of the Gryffindors had shown up. Suddenly, Fred turned down the music and cleared his throat.

“So everyone, having fun? Good, but we’re going to make things a little more interesting”

“Spice it up, if you will” George added, throwing his arm around Fred’s neck.

“We’re going to play a game”

“It’s called…”

“Seven minutes in heaven!” they said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes. There were some cheers, some groans, and some whistles from the rest of the crowd.

“So we’re going to assign the guys colors, and the girls choose from this here bag” Fred said, holding up an old sack.

The game started and couples went in and out, some coming out disheveled, one boy got slapped before two minutes, and Hermione went in with Seamus but nothing happened of course because it’s Herms, plus I secretly thought she had a crush on Ron.

Then, it was my turn.

Fred held the bag out in front of me “Go on love, pick one” he said, smirking.

I made a face at him, then reached in and pulled out a slip of paper.

“Blue” I said.

Fred ooh’ed and I looked up to see George standing up. My heart stopped, but I took his hand when he extended it to me.

Then, he opened the door “After you” he said smiling.

Once we were enclosed in semi-darkness, I said “So, mate, what do you want to do?”

“Well, I had an idea….” He said and then whispered in my ear.

I laughed quietly and said “Do you really think they’ll believe it?”

He shrugged. Then he began bumping his shoulder into the door and I moaned “Oh George” while trying desperately not to laugh.

We could hear giggling outside and Fred yelled “Oy! I know you two like each other, but that’s a little fast don’t ya think?”

At those words, we both stopped and looked at each other.

“You like me?” “No way!” “Just admit you like me George/Caroline!” (we said that at the same time).

Then, George crashed his lips down on mine. I was surprised, but kissed back as soon as the shock wore off. His kissing became more eager as his arms wrapped around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and backed me against the wall while I wrapped my legs around his waist. He licked my bottom lip, but I kept my mouth closed and smirked, letting him know I was teasing. I felt him smirk too and then his lips went down my jaw to my neck. When he bit down lightly near my collarbone, I gasped and he took the opportunity to kiss my mouth again and get his tongue in. His hands were under just the edge of my shirt and I had one hand on the side of his face and one in his hair when the door suddenly opened. I jumped down quickly and George whipped around.

“Whatcha guys doing?” Fred asked in a mock-innocent tone while grinning widely.

“Nothing” we said at the same time.

George glanced at me and I blushed.

“Mhmm, if you say so” Fred said before going on to the next girl to pick a color.

We walked out and I was about to go back to my original seat when George suddenly pulled me onto his lap and whispered in my ear “Be my girlfriend?”

I smiled “Yes, definitely” then kissed him again.

This time, though, Fred saw it for sure and jumped up and down. “Whoop! Yes! You guys are finally together. Took you long enough bro”

I laughed and saw Hermione giving me an ‘I told you so’ look. George rolled his eyes at his brother, but he was smiling when he looked back to me. I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

George’s POV:

When I heard Fred say that about us liking each other, I didn’t quite know what to think. Actually, I’m not sure I was thinking at all because the next minute, we were yelling at each other and then, I was kissing her. Kissing her like I’d dreamed so many times. But it was so much better because this time it was real. Her lips were so soft, and tasted of watermelon. Her hand was gentle against the side of my face, and her other hand was running through my hair giving me chills.

The greatest part was that I could tell she wanted this just as much as I did. The door opened all too soon. I could have killed Fred, but I guess he was also to thank since the game was his idea. Eh, I wouldn’t kill him right now, I’d let him enjoy the rest of the party. But later, he would get it for ruining my perfect moment. When I looked down at Caroline, she blushed and looked away. I wasn’t sure what would happen now. Would she pretend it never happened? Would she just laugh it off? I was nervous, but I decided to take it farther, so she wouldn’t slip away from me again. I pulled her down on my lap and asked her to be my girlfriend. When she said yes and kissed me, the relief and pure happiness I felt were indescribable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Haha, do you love me again? This is a pretty good chapter. Not gonna lie. (:
Comments loves!