Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Fourteen

I saw Fred and George discussing something on one of the couches. Probably another prank.

“Good morning fellas” I said as I hopped onto George’s lap.

“Morning beautiful” George murmured as he kissed my cheek.

“Beautiful? In this?” I asked, pointing to my ensemble.

“Yes, you’re beautiful no matter what you wear”

I smiled and kissed him.

“Aww, you two are so cute it makes me almost nauseous” Fred said while watching us. “And as much as I love that you are together after watching George torment himself over our dear, lovely Miss Caroline for a year and a half, this will probably take some getting used to.”

“Oh, buck up old chap, you’re just jealous she likes me better” George teased while patting Fred on the shoulder.

“Well she is hot. And I know we are definitely not the only ones who think that” he said while winking at me.

“Hey! Don’t talk about me like that! Especially when I’m sitting right here”

“Sorry babe, but it’s the truth. I guess it’s just a burden you’ll have to bear” Fred said, giving me a mock-sad look.

I rolled my eyes “Come on guys, let’s go eat.”

Hermione came down the stairs at the same time and joined us. I took George’s hand and pulled him up off the couch. He put his arm around my waist and we all made our way down to the Great Hall. As we were walking through the halls, I definitely noticed what Herms had been saying. People watched us and whispered as we walked by. It was the weirdest feeling, but when I looked up at George, he was just grinning goofily, completely oblivious, which made me smile.

When we sat down for breakfast, we were all in our usual spots, me between the twins and the trio across from us. The only thing different was George sitting closer to me and putting his hand on my leg. I put my hand on top of his and he linked our fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I'll try to post another one soon. Keep commenting! (: