Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Nineteen

For the rest of the day, we just hung out and I helped Fred and George with some of their new inventions.

Christmas Eve came about two weeks later and everybody was in a really antsy mood. We were all sitting by the fire again, drinking hot chocolate, eating cookies, and listening to Mr. Weasley read Christmas stories.

I was sitting next to Herms, and George was lying with his head in my lap while I played with his hair. He and Fred kept throwing out random jokes and comments during the stories.

That night, I stayed up late talking with Herms and Ginny, so we barely got any sleep at all because we were awoken very early in the morning by two very hyper twins.

Both of them were jumping on my bed until I yelled “Ok! I’m awake! Stop jumping, you’re jostling my brain around!”

Then, one moved onto Ginny’s bed and the other dropped down next to me.

“Come on, babe, don’t you want to open presents and see what I got you?” George asked grinning.

“Mmm…yeah, but I’m guessing not nearly as much as you want to” I said grinning back.

“Yes! So let’s go!”

We were all dragged out to the tree by the twins and then the present opening began.

George was very excited about his gift from me, brand new Quidditch gloves, a mixed cd I made him, and some random prank things that they love to use, and so always run out of.

Then, George handed me his gift. It was a smallish box so I figured it was jewelry. When I opened it, I saw the most beautiful silver, diamond heart necklace. It had the initials “CG” in the middle of it.

“Oh my God” I breathed.

“Do you like it?” he asked nervously.

“Oh. My. God. George it’s beautiful!” I exclaimed, throwing my arms around his neck.

“Good” he laughed and hugged me tightly.

“Here put it on me” I said turning around.

I lifted my hair and he fastened it around my neck.

“So what do you think?” I asked as I twirled and modeled it.

“It’s even more gorgeous on you” he said and I kissed him.

“Ah, gag me” Fred said.

George smacked him on the back of the head. “You’re just jealous man.”

“Sod off” Fred muttered.

“Aww, Fred, cheer up, I got you honey drops that make you hallucinate about really weird things. Like giant food or your teachers in their knickers. Don’t you love it?” I said.

“Well yes I do love it” he smiled faintly, picking up the box.

“Then what’s wrong?” George asked.

“I don’t know” he shrugged.

“It’s a girl” George said to me.

I nodded. “But what girl?” I asked to either of them.

“Most likely the girl that he’s liked for almost a year and that lives in the same dorm as you and Herms.” George answered.

“Right. Well, I heard from some inside sources that Angelina likes you. Maybe you should write her before we go back.” I winked.

“Really?” he asked looking a bit happier.

“Would I ever lie to you Freddy?”

He looked thoughtful for a moment then said excitedly “No! You wouldn’t! Alright!”

I just laughed and shook my head at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: