Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty

After breakfast, we had snowball fights and played Quidditch for the rest of the day. By bedtime, I was exhausted, but I couldn’t fall asleep no matter what I tried.

Once Herms and Ginny were asleep, I snuck into the twins’ room. Fred was snoring, but George opened his eyes when I opened their door. I closed it silently behind me and went over to George’s bed. He slid over and I climbed under the covers next to him.

“Couldn’t sleep either?” he whispered.

I shook my head. He lightly touched the heart pendant on my necklace that I was still wearing.

“Thank you so much for this. It really is perfect.” I said.

He smiled. “Good, I was really hoping you’d like it.”

“Of course I do.”

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me passionately. When we broke apart, I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Then he whispered in my ear “I love you”

I brought my face to his level. His eyes were full of emotion. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. “I love you too.”

Then we fell asleep in each others’ arms, perfectly happy.

George’s POV:

I woke up to see Caroline still sound asleep next to me. Our legs were tangled and her
head was against my chest. I smiled. She looked so peaceful and perfect. I brushed her hair away from her face and then ran my hand lightly up and down her upper arm. She stirred and her eyelids fluttered open. Then, she looked up at me. God, her big brown eyes are so beautiful, and they completely betray her emotions. I could see that she really meant what she said last night.

Normal POV:

I woke up to George stroking my arm and discovered that I was still in his arms in his bed, and there was nowhere else I would have rather been at that moment. I wanted to just stay there forever with him. I looked up at his face and saw him smiling.

“Morning Love” he said.

“I love you” I whispered back.

His smile grew wider. I kissed his bare chest and sat up. I looked over at the other side of the room to see Fred still sleeping.

George propped himself up on his elbow and whispered “It’s a good thing he’s a deep sleeper or we’d get crap for this.”

I laughed softly “Yeah, good thing. I better go back to Ginny’s room though before they all wake up.”

I quietly slid out of his bed, but George grabbed my hand.

“Wait” he said and pulled me down to kiss me.

“See you in a little bit.” I whispered against his lips.

Then I left their room as quietly as I could. I closed the door and turned around, only to almost run straight into Harry.

“Blimey Harry!” I whisper-yelled, clasping a hand to my chest “You about scared me half to death.”

“Oh, sorry Caroline, I was just on my way to the loo. Sooo…what were you doing in there this early in the morning?” he asked smirking.

“Pranking?” I shrugged, smiling innocently.

“Suuure” he said and kept walking.

I went the opposite way to Ginny’s room and once I was there, I slid into my own bed. I slept for another hour or two before Ginny woke me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep the comments coming (: