Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Twenty Five

For the two weeks before OWLs, when Hermione wasn’t forcing me to study, I was spending every free second with the twins.

The day before their planned escape, we even skipped our last two classes to go to Hogsmeade via the one-eyed witch statue. It was a lot of fun, as it always is with Fred and George, but the day ended all too quickly and we had to get back. It was already almost curfew when I said goodnight and goodbye to Fred in the common room. I probably wouldn’t see them the next day since I had exams all morning.

I gave Fred one last hug “I’m going to miss you Freddy”

“I’m going to miss you too Love. Be sure to visit us”

“Oh, all the time. So much, you’ll be sick of me”

He grinned “Good”

Then, he went up to his room, leaving me alone with George.

I didn’t know what to say, so I just looked up at him.

“Come on” he said, taking my hand.

I didn’t bother to ask where we were going. I knew it would be against the rules that Umbridge had set, but I didn’t care. I just let him pull me where he wanted to go.

We ended up on top of the Astronomy tower. Still, neither of us said anything, he just put an arm around me and we looked up at the stars.

“Doesn’t it make you feel small?” I asked after a few minutes.

“All the time” he said, but then looked down at me and added “but it’s more bearable with you by my side”

I smiled “I was thinking the same thing”

He leaned down to kiss me and I could feel every emotion I had been feeling, mirrored in him.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head on his chest. He hugged me tight against him.

“I love you” he whispered into my hair.

“I love you too” I whispered back, looking up at him again.

He smiled but then asked almost desperately “You’ll come stay with us during the summer right?”

“Yes, absolutely”

He relaxed a bit “Good. And every holiday next year?”

“If you want me to”

“Of course I do”

“Then I’ll be there” I smiled.

He kissed me again lightly.

Then, we walked silently back to the common room, hand in hand.

When we reached the stairs to the dormitories, he pulled me to him and kissed me then said again, “I love you”

“I love you too” I said “Goodnight, and…see you soon”

I couldn’t say goodbye to him. I had to keep in my mind that I would see him again soon enough so that I wouldn’t start crying.

He smiled “Alright, goodnight and see you soon.”

I walked up the stairs to the girls dorms and turned at the door to see him still standing there, watching me. In a moment of pure spontaneity, I ran back down the stairs and flung my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He staggered back a step, but held me tight and smiled against my lips.

“Ok, goodnight for real” I said once we had broken apart.

“Goodnight for real” he said grinning.

And I went back up the stairs without looking back and fell onto my bed, fully clothed.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh, goodbyes *tear*
but! they're not gone yet
although, if you've read the books and/or seen the movie, you know what happens, so it'll be kind of anticlimatic.
ah well, comments por favor!