Wizard Swears and Weasley Twins

Four

The next day, I awoke to the sound of whispering. I kept my eyes closed and listened to the voices.

“Come on George, we have to do it soon or she’ll wake up”

“I know, I know, hold on…ok, all set.”

“One, two…”

“Boo!” I yelled, sitting up suddenly.

I laughed at George’s shocked expression and the fact that Fred had been so startled, he’d fallen back onto the floor next to my bed.

“Thought you’d get me huh? Don’t you guys know me better than that by now?” I smiled.

“Dang, I thought this one would actually work.” Fred mumbled.

“Water balloons?” I questioned, pulling one of their stash that was suspended in the air above me. “Seriously? I expected better.” I shook my head.

“Well, these balloons turn your hair blue and your face purple” George stated matter-of-factly.

“Oh of course” I said.

“Plus, we’re also trying our new trick spell where it won’t go off until you say the words, so you can set it up early on and come back when your victim comes along.” he added.

“Huh…” I said as I looked up at the balloons “That’s pretty clever actually.”

“Yep, this is no ordinary levitation spell you’re looking at.” Fred grinned.

“Actually, it’s a spell you helped us finish. Remember the one we were trying to do where the balloons would keep bouncing?” George asked.

I nodded. “But they kept just getting stuck in the air”

“Yep, and that helped us develop this one” Fred waved his arms around above his head.

I laughed. “So then, using the spell on me would be your way of thanking me”

“Precisely” they both grinned.

“How’d you guys get in here anyways?” I asked.

“Flew” they said together.

“Right. You know, you’d think they’d have a spell against that since I’m sure you two are not the first ones to think of it”

They shrugged.

“Oh well, breakfast?” I asked.

“Yes!” Fred exclaimed.

“I’m starving” George said.

“You’re always starving” I pointed out.

“Well, we’re growing boys” Fred grinned.

“You better not grow anymore, or you’ll be too tall for the doorways!”

They laughed. I hopped out of bed and put a sweatshirt over my tank top. Then I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

George’s POV:

Wow, she’s good. I definitely thought she was still sleeping. Oh well, we’ll find someone else to practice it on. I watched Caroline climb out of her bed and go to her trunk. I couldn’t help but stare a little. She was wearing little, plaid shorts in Gryffindor colors, showing off her long, toned legs, and a white tank top that was riding up, revealing her flat midriff. She pulled on a grey sweatshirt and put her long, dark brown hair into a ponytail. I snapped back to reality when she turned back to us and said…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments on what you think so far!