Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 2

~Chicago O'Hare International Airport ~
“Boarding call for flight 228 with destination to Ontario.” the airport's speakers said.
Bob Bryar was at the place where the big luggage is put into the conveyor belt. “I'm sorry, Mr. Bryar, but your ticket is fake.” a woman behind the desk said.
“How? I brought them here!”
“Where exactly?”
“At that place.” Bob pointed at a stand.
The woman stared at him with the look that screams “YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU BUY AIRPLANE TICKETS THERE?!”, but she kept her voice nice sounding. “That's a gift shop.”
“But he was selling tickets really cheap! He sold me my ticket for less than half price! Are they any real tickets left?”
“Let me see.” she typed stuff to the computer. “The only one left is in the back seat. If you want first-class like the ticket you bought you have to wait for tomorrow's 3 AM flight. ”
“I don't care!” Bob said. He paid for his crappy ticket and ran to the airplane. His seat was ripped, dirty, and one of the armrests was gone. The only thing he liked about it was that he didn't have to sit next to somebody. What the pilot said was just a bunch of static to him. Bob pulled out his iPod. It had a Post-It note on it
“I owe you new earphones. -Mikey.”
“MIKEY!” Bob screamed. Some people stared at him and a baby started to cry. “I'm sorry.” he said to the passengers. I can play some games, he thought. Another Post-It.
“I owe you a new battery –Mikey.”
He got his phone out and started to type the meanest text of all time to his friend Gerard's brother. Bob was about to send it until a flight attendant came.
“Sir, please put your cell phone away. We're about to take off.”
“What am I supposed to do for 3 hours?”
“Sir, the flight is 3 and a half hours long. Read one of the magazines.” she left.
Bob decided to stare at the clouds from his dirty window. “That one looks like a kitty hitting a moose.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. Thanks!