Status: Cancelled. Read note in the last chapter. Will be deleted around the beginning of September if no one wants to continue it.

MCR Manor

Chapter 6

~Somewhere in the sky~
Bob still had 2 hours left in his flight, but he was beyond bored. He actually read the magazines after the plane got too high to see clouds. When I see Mikey, he thought, I'm going to destroy him. He better have his will ready or I'll take all his stuff.
“Attention passengers, we will be making an unscheduled landing in Topeka, Kansas. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing very soon.” the pilot said.
“What the f**k happened?” Bob asked the flight attendant who ruined his day.
“I don't know.” she answered. “The pilot just got a call.”
Other passengers were starting to ask questions. After a few minutes of demands, threats, and flying luggage the pilot made another announcement. “There is a high possibility that an aerial terrorist attack may happen. Two terrorism suspects were found in Newark International Airport. They have been arrested, but authorities don't know if they have any people that were helping them. The suspects were planning to hijack a plane. In result all flights have been canceled and all planes in the air have been ordered to land immediately. Please do not panic.”
People starting to freak out after the first sentence was said. “Please! Everyone! Calm down!” the attendants tried, but failed.
Bob was starting to worry. Ray and Frank said they were going to Newark. Are they okay? Stupid terrorists. Why can't they go to the bottom of the ocean and blow themselves up there?
The plane landed and Bob got his luggage after going through a very violent mosh pit. The airport was full of people running like crazy. The stores and chairs were empty so Bob decided to sit down on a bench and finish his mean text for Mikey. Right after he sent it, an old man sat next to him.
“Everyone is just overreacting. I saw worse things in Vietnam. So, why aren't you running like a hooligan?”
“I don't know. I'm not scared.”
“Where you headed to?”
“Some town in California called Ontario.”
The old man's eyes lit up. “What a coincidence! I was on my way, I just stopped here for a snack. Want a ride?”
“Um...” Bob wasn't sure if he could trust the old man. He had a lot of scars on his face and his voice kind of creeped him out. Still, Bob wanted to be with his friends so he accepted the old guy's offer even if it meant having to be in the same car with a borderline insane old stranger.
“Alright! Let's go to my plane!” he lead Bob through the parking lot. They drove for about an hour, until the road became a dirt road and there was grass and trees instead of cement. They stopped at a field.
“Here we go!” the old man said as he pulled a huge tarp. “Ain't she a beauty?!” It was a WWII-style plane, the kind you only see at airplane shows.
“Wait, you're going to fly that?” Bob was starting to worry again.
“Yep! Don't worry. I was one of the best pilots in Vietnam. I've never crashed and passed my piloting test on the first try! You got nothing to worry about, uh, what's your name?”
“Bob.”
“My son's named that! I wonder where he is right now. Well, get on I'm Joe!”
“Aren't you going to get in trouble if you fly?” Bob asked.
“This piece of art is impossible to track! Now put your luggage in the green box and fasten your seatbelt!”
Bob had a bad feeling in his gut that he should've just stayed the the airport, but it was too late. The plane was in the air. He was very uncomfortable. The wind felt like whips hitting his face, the seat squished him, and Joe kept singing stuff that sounded like it was in German.
“I HAVE TO PUKE!”Bob screamed.
“LEAN TO THE SIDE! TRY TO NOT GET MY PLANE DIRTY! OH! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?!”
Bob finished blowing chunks “I'M A MUSCIAN!”
“A BEAUTICIAN?! ONLY A REAL MAN WOULD ADMIT THAT!”
“NO! A MUSICIAN!”
“OH! WHAT YOU PLAY?!”
“DRUMS!”
“YOU IN A BAND?!”
“I'M IN MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!”
“MY GRANDAUGHTER LOVES YOUR MUSIC! WILL YOU GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH WHEN THE FLIGHT IS OVER?!”
“SURE!”
“I LOVE THAT ONE VIDEO WHERE YOU GUYS ARE IN A WAR! OH! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! POPCORN AND THE MEDICINE MAN! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO DIDN'T GO INSANE?!”
Bob and Joe didn't talk much after that. The plane stated to slow down, bringing relief to Bob. It landed on a field. He signed a shoe and went off looking for a taxi. Now Bob had one thing on his mind: revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not so funny, but wait til you see what Bob does to Mikey. What is Ray's and Frank's fate? And when is something going to happen to Gerard? The answers in the next two chapters. I'll try to post them by Friday.
Comments= Love.