Warped

We're So Starving

Van’s POV

I walked into the hotel room, as my eyes, I was sure, bugged out of my head. There was only one bed in the room, sure it was a king, but there was no way that I could share a bed with Ryan.

“Um, there is only one bed” I said trying to sound calm.

“Yeah, this is the only room they had. Have you never shared a bed with a guy friend
before?” asked Ryan as he put the bags down.

“I don’t really have friends that spend the night with me, they get what they want from me, as in meeting a celebrity and then they are done with me. The only friend is Jalene and I have never shared a bed with her”

“I can sleep on the sofa if you want me to, I mean I don’t want you uncomfortable” said Ryan, the little voice in my head was screaming, ‘Just stay calm, nothing will happen’, this time I listened to it.

“Your right, we can share a bed” I said with a smile, Ryan smiled back at me.

Ryan and I were watching TV, I thought I heard my cell phone vibrating but when I didn’t hear it again, I figured I was hearing stuff. I looked over at the clock that was hanging on the wall, it was a little after midnight.

“Damn, we better get some sleep, they want us up at 6” I said standing up from the sofa, I stretched as I walked towards the bed, Ryan turned the TV off. I went to my suitcase and pulled out my sleeping pants and walked towards the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror, I looked nervous, I didn’t know why. I was just sharing a bed with Ryan Ross, the straight rock star that I was crushing on. I pulled off my polo and jeans and slipped on the sleeping pants over my underwear. When I walked back into the room, Ryan was already under the covers, shirtless I might add, the covers were just up to his belly button. I got under the covers, trying my best not to touch Ryan, we were both shirtless. The moonlight and city lights of Phoenix were shining through the cracked curtains on us, it was romantic in a way, no, don’t think like that Van.

“Are you having fun on tour with us so far?” asked Ryan turning his body towards me, I turned mine to look at him.

“It’s anything but boring, especially with Jaden” I said smiling.

“Jaden?”

“Yeah, Jalene and Brendon, it’s just easier to call them a nickname” I said with a smile as Ryan smiled too.

“I like that” said Ryan with a smile
.
“I try” I said as a yawn escaped my mouth.

“I’m sorry, I am keeping you up”

“No it’s fine, I like actually being able to talk without yelling in the background”

“Yeah it is nice, speaking of Jalene, do you think she would give me a tat?” asked Ryan rubbing his chest.

“She would love to, where you thinking of getting it at?” I asked looking at his body, not in a sexual way, ok maybe a little.

“Maybe my chest, or maybe on my wrist, or back of my arms”

“Back of your arms sounds cool, you should get that” I said as Ryan raised up his arms, his muscles in his arms flexed.

“I think I will” said Ryan as he put his arms down and pulled the covers up, “I guess we should sleep now”

“Yeah, goodnight Ryan”

“Night, Van” said Ryan with a smile as he closed his eyes. I looked up at the ceiling for hours, my body wouldn’t let me go to sleep. It was like I was scared to go to sleep, but I wasn’t sure why. I looked over at a peaceful sleeping Ryan, who was still turned towards me. His mouth slightly opened, his full lips looked so kissable, maybe if I just kissed him, I would get over this crush on him. I slowly leaned forwards and gently pressed my lips to his, they were perfect, they tasted like vanilla and chocolate chip cookies. I pulled my lips away, Ryan was still asleep as I turned over and closed my eyes as sleep took over me.