Warped

Behind The Sea

Van’s POV

I was walking out of the hotel with Ryan carrying my bags to the bus, he insisted, Spencer and Jon had gone to get Brendon and Jalene. The driver to the bags from us and put them under the bus, Ryan let me get on the bus first, I went straight to the sofa and sat down, Ryan sat down beside me as the others got on the bus, Jalene was walking far ahead of Brendon, I guess nothing changed.

“Van! We need a Bud Day” said Jalene pulling me off the sofa and to the back of the bus, she closed the door quickly, “Brendon kissed me”

“What?!” I asked shocked, this could not be the first thing she was going to say to me at 6 am.

“Last night on the elevator and this morning in the room, I think he likes me”

“Really, is that what it means when someone kisses you” I said rolling my eyes.

“Evan this is serious, Brendon Boyd Urie, likes me” said Jalene with a scared look on her face.

“Wait, do you like him too?” I asked curiously.

“Van," started Jalene when the door opened rendon was walking in with Ryan at his heels.

“Brendon, “ said Ryan as he entered the room, “I tried to stop him”

“It’s ok, you guys can join Bud Day” said Jalene

“I told you it would be ok” said Brendon looking towards Ryan who shrugged at sat at the end of my bed.

“It’s Wii time, Mario Kart tournament” yelled Brendon loudly as Spencer and Jon rushed in excited.

Hours past, I was out of the tournament when Jon creamed my ass, now Jon and Ryan were the only two left in the tournament. I watched as Ryan’s character, Koopa Troopa, crossed the finish line, Ryan got up excitedly and did a little dance making everyone in the room laugh.

“Walker is down, Ross is the best!” yelled Ryan still doing his dance.

“I want a re-match” said Jon in a pouty tone.

“After the show, you’re on” said Ryan with a smile as he sat down on the bed beside me. We were at the venue but we were staying in the bus until it was time to go perform, it was too hot to chill outside.

“Guys, it’s time to go get ready, we go on after ATL” said Spencer getting up, we all followed his lead. The air was hot and humid outside, I didn’t like Phoenix at all it was too fucking hot. I was walking towards the booth when a hand stopped my shoulder, I turned around to see Ryan standing there.

“What’s up, Ryan?” I asked semi-nervously.

“Well, everyone is going out to eat at this steakhouse after the venue today, it’s suppose to be one of the best in the country, I know you don’t like meat. So I found this vegetarian restraunt, if you want to go there instead” said Ryan suggestively.

“Oh, well I don’t want to go eat by myself”

“I would go with you, we can have a Bud Night” said Ryan with a smile, making me smile.
“Ok, Jalene Jr., that sounds cool, thanks Ryan” I said smiling.

“Not a problem, I better go tune my stuff, see you later” said Ryan waving at me as he walked to the backstage area, I walked to the booth with a big smile on my face.