Warped

The Kelly Affair

I was walking around the next venue, i had to close the booth for awhile, for some reason today was a hectic day for merchandise.I was looking down at my VIP badge for one reason only, because it had a picture of Panic on it, and Ryan looked especially hot on it, probably because I was the one who picked it out before the tour started, that was when I bumped into someone's hard body, I looked up to apologize to see that it was Johnny, he looked at me with a look that said, I want to kill you.

"First day walking, Prince Skull and Dice?" asked Johnny in a demeaning tone, calling me a nickname I hated.

"Excuse me, I am trying to get back to my booth" I said trying to walk around him, but he blocked my way.

"Why are you running off so fast?"

"Because, honestly, I don't like being around you."

"Listen, fag, I don't like you and part of me would love to kick your ass just because what you do is disgusting and vile, but I love my recording contract and I am not going to fuck that up. Doesn't mean I can't rough up my sister" said Johnny with a smile, a demented smile, one that scared me.

"My mother loves Jalene like a daughter, you are not going to fucking touch her, got it" I said with fake courage, I was scared to death on the inside, Johnny looked like he was about to hit me when Jon stepped up.

"Is everything ok here?" asked Jon curiously looking from me to Johnny, Johnny smiled.

"Yeah, Walker, everything is fine here. Just having a chat with Van here, business" said Johnny.

"I think you are both done here, Van needs to get on the bus with us, our set is over" said Jon pulling me away from Johnny, when we were out of earshot Jon stopped pulling me, "what was that?"

"Just him threatening me, nothing new" I said as Jon and I reached the bus, "none of this to the others"

"Ok, I will keep it a secret, just like the other thing I am keeping from everyone" said Jon, I looked at him oddly, when the door opened with Jalene standing behind it with chocolate bars in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Your mom sent chocolate" said Jalene with a smile, I smiled back.

"Did she send any white chocolate bars?" I asked, she frowned.

"Yeah but I think Ryan is about to eat the last one" said Jalene, I ran inside the bus, Ryan wasnt in the sitting area, or his bunk I knew he was in the game room, I ran in there to find him licking his fingers, white chocolate wrappers beside him.

"You ate them all!" I exclaimed breathless, Ryan looked shocked.

"I didn't know you liked white chocolate, no one else likes them and they are my favorite." said Ryan, I couldn't believe I was about to have a temper tantrum in front of my boyfriend, well, a guy I wanted to be my boyfriend, he hasn't fully asked me yet.

"They are my favorite it's all I eat, I hate milk and dark chocolate" I said with sadness in my voice, Ryan smiled, why the fuck was he smiling at me. He pulled a plastic bag out from behind him with white chocolate bars in it, "you tricked me"

"It was Jalene's idea, you're not mad are you?" asked Ryan as I closed the door behind me and locked it, " are you going to kill me?"

No, " I said with a smile walking to the bed, I pushed Ryan down on the bed and straddled his waist as I brought my lips to his passionately. Ryan's hand went under the back of my shirt making my body chill, I smiled as we continued to kiss, he moved from my lips to my neck as I let out a small moan, Ryan smiled as he looked into my eyes and kissed me gently.

"We better stop now, don't want them hearing us" said Ryan with a giggle, " I like to keep what I do with my boyfriend out of the ears of my band members"

"Boyfriend, huh?" I asked as I stood up fixing my clothes.

"Yeah, Evan, I want you to be my boyfriend. Will you?"

"I think I would like that" I said with a smile as he kissed me happily, as a knock sounded at the door.

"Hey, I want to play GTA4! You can kill each other later" came Spencer's voice, I smiled at Ryan and unlocked the door.