Are 'Fros and Chipped Black Painted Nails a Good Combination?

*~*2*~*

Today is our 6th month anavarsary and Ray is taking me out to a very expensive dinner. I got all dressed up and he did too. Ray told the guys that we were going out and this was more importaint than meeting me. Aww! I am not a snobbish bitch, I just think that somethings are more importaint than others. We were at the restaraunt and half way through our dinner when Ray clears his throat. "Christa, I've got something importaint to ask you."
"Okay, shoot."
"I love you and you are the most wonderful woman I've ever met. I want to be with you forever..." he get's down on one knee, "Will you marry me?"
"Oh my god Ray, I don't know what to say."
"Is that good or bad?"
"It's good."
I kissed him and he slipped the ring on my finger and we finished our dinner. He payed and then he carried me out to the car.

*~*~*

The next day I woke up next to him naked and immediately decided to get a shower before he woke up...other wise I'd never be able to get clean. I was in the middle of my shower when I felt two very muscular arms snake around my waist. "Juan, I told you my fionce was back from tour."
"Juan?"
"Ray, your better."
"Who's Juan?"
"No body. I'd never cheat on you."
"Better not."
We had a very steamy make out session and then I left him to finish showering. There was a knock at the door. "Hello?"
"Raymond, oh Raymond, where art thou?"
"Shut it Rick! What do you want?"
"My little bro. So are we knocked up yet?"
"You'd like that woulden't you?"
"Hmm...it'd be funny. Just kidding. So where's my lovely Raymond?"
"Your Raymond is showering. You want some breakfast?"
"What 'cha making?"
"Hmm...I don't know. What do you want?"
"You."
"Haha! Seriously?"
"Eggs and Bacon...you do have ketchup?"
"Yes Ricky I do have the precious ketchup. Please I'm dating your brother."
Ray enters the kitchen. "I have entered so leave."
Ray starts making out with me in a dorky way. "Well I'll take my eggs to go."
"Hey bro what's up?"
"Nothing you?"
"Engaged. Nothing too big."