Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 14

I walked into chemistry, smiling when I saw Oli sat at our table grinning at me.

“Good morning happy.” I smirked, sitting down next to him.

“Guess wha’.” His voice was excited and the grin never left his face.

“It’s ‘be nice to Silver weekend’ and you have to be nice to me all weekend?” I asked hopefully.

He shook his head, his bangs falling into his hazel eyes.

“Ugh, spill it Sykes.” I smiled, pulling my books out of my bag.

“Meh mum an’ dad finally agreed t’ a ‘alloween party.”

My mouth fell open.

“No way! For real?” He nodded, beaming widely at me.

“I ‘ave one condition though.” He smirked. I looked at him sceptically. “Yeh ‘ave t’ come wi’ me t’ get decorations and help me an’ the guys put ‘em up.”

“I think I can do that.” I laughed.

“Yay!” He smiled like a little child.

“What’re you gonna wear?” I asked him randomly, half way through the lesson.

“I don’ know yet. Somethin’ really gross wi’ a lot o’ blood.” He thought carefully.

“You should go as superman. You’d look hot in a superman costume.” I winked, nudging him playfully.

“Oh m’ god, I would wouldn’ I.” He gushed. “’M so goin’ as superman now. Jus’ gotta get a costume. What’re yeh gonna go as?”

“I don’t know yet; something really gross with a lot of blood.” I smirked, mocking him.

“Yeh’d look hot covered in blood.” He winked, nudging me playfully just like I had done to him.

“Oh my god, I would wouldn’t I.” I mocked.

The bell rung loudly at the end of the lesson after we spent most of it talking about the party and we both made our way towards the cafeteria.

“Hey Jakey.” I smiled as we reached him.

“’Ello Doll.” He smiled his goofy grin, hugging me lightly.

We all got some food before splitting up and going to our separate tables. I reached the girls and squeezed in between Kitty and Kayleigh.

“Have any of you guys got plans for Halloween?” I asked with a smile. They all shook their heads, muttering out ‘no’s’.

“Oli’s parents are letting him have a party at his, you guys in?” All of their faces lit up as they replied eagerly.

“Oh m’ God, yes!” They all squealed. Apart from Kitty who replied with a simple yes.

She and Oli were getting on better than before. Well, they were on speaking terms which was great. Oli was quickly becoming one of my closest friends and Kitty already was so I wanted them to get on.

We spent the rest of lunch planning what we were going to wear and when we would go shopping, deciding on the following Wednesday.

Following Wednesday!

I slipped into the tight white strapless dress that barely covered my ass and showed off my cleavage.

There was no way in hell I was wearing this.

“Silver, ‘ave yeh go’ it on yet?” Hannah asked excitedly from the other side of the curtain.

“Yeah, and there is no way I’m wearing this.” I laughed, pulling back the curtain and stepping out so they could see the provocative outfit.

Their eyes all grew wide as they looked at the tiny dress I had on.

“Yeh migh’ as well be in yeh’r underwear.” Chelsea laughed.

“It’s not tha’ bad. Yeh look hot. Oli would die if ‘e saw yeh in this.” Zoe smirked.

Kayleigh came towards me, placing a white fluffy halo on my head and handed me a pair of wings. I laughed and slid them on.

“I think yeh should ge’ it.” Kitty nodded.

“I feel naked! There’s no way I could ever wear this.” I shook my head.

“No, yeh ‘ave t’. We’ll all ge’ outfits like tha’. We can all look like sluts then.” Hannah laughed.

We spent hours choosing outfits for the rest of the girls. Somehow they managed to make me buy the angel outfit with some killer heels. I couldn’t believe I was going to be wearing it this weekend. Chace would completely flip if he saw what I was wearing to the party.

Things were already tense enough between us without something as silly as a costume causing yet another argument. That’s all we ever seemed to do lately; was argue. Yet both of us were way too stubborn to even think about ending this relationship.

I sighed as I hung my new dress in my wardrobe and put everything away.

“’Ey Silver, tea’s ready.” Lily called.

I grinned and headed towards the table. Lily had made spaghetti tonight, one of my favourite meals ever. I smiled at Adam who was setting a plate on the table. He had been over a lot recently so I was guessing that they were dating or something. I like Adam, he seemed nice and he made Lily happy.

“’Ello Silver.” He smiled. “Yeh alrigh’ love?”

I nodded as I got a drink. “Fine thanks, you?”

“’m good thanks Doll.” I smiled and made my way back over to the table where tea had been served.

“So, ‘ow’s school goin’?” Lily asked as we began eating.

“Great. I got another A on an essay yesterday so that was cool.” I told them both.

“Aw, S. ‘m so proud of yeh love. Yeh’re grades ‘ave really picked up since yeh got ‘ere. ‘m glad yeh’re makin’ an effort.” Lily beamed, looking generally pleased with me.

It was a nice feeling; making someone proud of me. I felt loved. Mom always used to make me feel great when I got good grades, she’d always take me shopping or we’d have a girly night in with lots of chocolate and a million films. We’d never watch soppy romance films though. Both of us were into horror, action or comedy. They were much more our thing.

“Oh, Oli’s having a Halloween party this weekend. Would you mind if I went?” I asked, shoving a forkful of spaghetti into my mouth.

“No, tha’s fine. We’re jus’ gonna stay in an’ watch a few movies I think.” Lily replied happily, looking up into Adam’s eyes.

It was so nice to see her happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took so long. I have the next chapter nearly written so it'll be posted shortly. Please comment and let me know what you think - I doubt I'll continue any of my stories without feedback seeing as the whole point of this is to improve my writing so let me know what you think (: