Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 15

Oli’s POV

I woke up sleepily, rolling over and looking at my alarm clock; 11:46am. I groaned and dragged myself out of bed, stretching. It was cold this morning and I was regretting sleeping completely naked. I made my way straight towards my bathroom, turning on the shower immediately. I brushed my teeth and took a leak as I waited for the water to warm up, steam slowly filling the room.

The hot water spilled over my body, burning my skin slightly. I didn’t mind too much – it was better than being freezing cold. I stood there for a few minutes trying to warm myself up before washing my hair and body.

Today was Halloween and in about an hours time I’d be meeting Silver to go shopping for decorations. I was beyond excited for the party tonight. It was going to be fucking epic. I’d managed to find a superman costume in a party shop in town. The guys and I had all chosen to dress up as superheroes and we’d bought some pretty insane costumes for tonight.

I finished up in the shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel loosely around my waist. I stumbled into my bedroom and changed into a pair of boxers, a black pair of skinnies and a white t-shirt before starting on my hair. I used my hair dryer to dry in completely then straightened it until it was pin straight and styled to perfection. If there was one thing I took pride in, it was my hair.

Once I was ready I found my phone hid beneath my sheets and quickly called Silver, arranging to pick her up from Lily’s in a few minutes. I was desperate to know what she was dressing up as tonight. She’d kept her lips sealed ever since she’d bought the outfit a few days ago and I was eager to know what it was. I had a few ideas in mind; the majority of them were slutty costumes that I could only ever dream of seeing her dressed up in. Silver wasn’t really the type of girl to wear practically nothing. She had more respect for herself than that. I wondered if she’d come covered in blood like she said she joked she would. I meant it when I said it’d look hot on her. She could be wearing a bin bag and still look breathtaking.

I snapped out of my sappy day dream and said goodbye to my parents before leaving the house. They’d made me promise that the house would be tidy when they got back tomorrow but they knew me better than that. Just as long as nothing got broken, we wouldn’t have a problem.

I picked Silver up from hers and we headed to a few shops, picking up random decorations like cobwebs, banners, black and orange balloons, cool Halloween cups and various other useless things. We picked up some booze and food as well before heading back to my place where the guys were already waiting for us.

They helped us unpack and Silver gave each of us our own little jobs to do in order to get the house ready for tonight.

I laughed as we all pissed around, putting up decorations and putting out drink and cups as well as food. Silver had warned us all that if we ate it all before tonight then she’d chop all of our dicks off and feed them to us. We knew she had quite the temper and so none of us even dared to touch the snacks.

“Oli, can you help me put this up? I can’t reach.” Silver laughed, holding up some fake cobwebs.

I smirked and nodded as I walked over to her.

“Get on meh shoulders.” I told her.

Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head.

“Are you shitting me?” She squeaked.

“Naw, c’mon.” I laughed, bending down and helping her get onto my shoulders. I straightened up carefully, thankful that she was so light. I held onto her legs as she fiddled around hanging up the cobwebs. I swayed slightly, trying to wind her up. She sighed loudly and hit me over the head.

“Oli if you don’t stop being a prat, I’m gonna hurt you so bad you’ll be in hospital for the party tonight.” She warned. I could hear the smile in her voice and continued to sway, putting her even more off balanced.

“Yeh know yeh wouldn’ do tha’ love. It wouldn’ be a party wi’out me now, would it? I mean, yeh can’ ‘ave a party a’ meh own ‘ouse wi’ me not ‘ere.” I told her matter-of-factly.

“It’d be one hell of a party Olls, trust me. And it wouldn’t matter because Tom’s gonna be here.” I heard her smirking, making me stop swaying.

“Tha’s an ‘orrible thing t’ say! Tommeh wouldn’ ‘ave a party wi’out me though, would yeh Tommeh?” I asked looking at my little brother in hope that he would back me up.

“I sure as ‘ell would.” He chuckled. I felt Silver giggle on my shoulders before asking me to put her down safely.

“Yeh’re a mean lass, fair play.” I shook my head at her after setting her down. She simply beamed back at me before walking off to get some more decorations.

“Are you nearly done yet?” Silver asked, resting her head on my shoulder from behind me.

I breathed in her scent and my eyes fluttered shut, she always smelt so good.

“Er, yeah.” I smiled, finishing up what I was doing.

I felt her small fingers in my hair before she giggled and stood back from me.

“Pretty.” She grinned, staring at the top of my head.

I stood up and walked over to the mirror that hung above the fire in our living room, seeing that she’d placed a small plastic spider in my hair. I laughed, looking at her grinning at me in the mirror.

“Yeh’re a righ’ donut.”

Silver’s POV

I stripped myself of my clothes and stepped into the steaming hot shower, letting the scalding water relax my muscles. We’d finished up at Oli’s about two hours ago and ordered pizza before Lee dropped me off at home so I could get ready.

I picked up my shampoo and massaged it into my hair before rinsing away the white bubbles. I done the same with the conditioner before using my favourite body wash to scrub my body clean. As I applied my shaving foam to my legs I thought about tonight. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I’d had these tiny little butterflies flitting around my stomach all day whenever I thought about the party and the outfit I was wearing. Would people think I looked like a complete whore? I didn’t want people to think that. I never normally dressed in things like that, it was a one off.

I finished up shaving my legs and stepped out of the shower, quickly brushing my teeth. I smiled at my reflection through my steamed mirror. Tonight was going to be good. I’d been stressed out about mine and Chace’s relationship lately, tonight I could forget about all that and just get absolutely shitfaced.

I walked into my bedroom and dried my body off, slipping into a tank top and some boy shorts. As if on cue there was knocks at the door. I smiled and raced to the front door, knowing the girls were here to get ready.

“’ey babe.” Each of them squealed excitedly as they entered the apartment.

“Oh m’ God, ‘m so excited.” Emily grinned, placing her bags down on the couch. There were a number of ‘me too’s’ as we filed into my bedroom to get ready. I was glad I had several big mirrors around my room and in my bathroom; there was enough for all of us to get ready at the same time.

I started on my make-up first, deciding on thick eyeliner and dark eye shadow. I’d also bought some false eyelashes to add to the effect. I rubbed in my foundation and added a little bit of concealer, making sure my skin looked flawless. I picked out my black eye shadow and swept it over my eyelids, winging it out at the corners a little. I smiled as I lined my eyes thick with eyeliner, I loved doing my make-up. Once I’d made sure it was all perfect and symmetrical I stuck my false eyelashes on, using a tiny bit of mascara to make them look more dramatic.

“Hey, how does this look?” I asked, turning to face the girls. They all stopped what they were doing and turned to face me.

“Ah, yeh look gorgeous!” They all beamed. Each of them had similar make-up, some less dramatic and others with more color. Emily was dressing as a slutty nerdy school girl, Hannah was going as a teacher – her outfit much sluttier than you’d expect, and Zoe was a vampire, Chelsea a fairy, Kayleigh a nurse and Kitty a devil. All of their outfits were just as bad as mine, if not worse.

Happy with my appearance I let my hair out of the towel on my head, quickly rubbing it dry slightly. I bent over, drying it upside down for more volume. Once it was completely dry I started on curling it, loose curls looked awesome in my hair but I rarely ever curled it.

“Nearly done,” I squealed with excitement, hopping up and getting my outfit from my closet.

“Yer ‘air looks fuckin’ lush.” Kitty complimented, poking her head around my bathroom door.

“Thanks,” I grinned, taking in her half-done hair. “Yours looks awesome too.”

“Cheers babe.” She smirked, disappearing back around the door.

I scanned my room; most of the girls were slipping into their outfits - all of us giggling from the alcohol we’d already started on. I changed into my outfit, shimmying into the skin tight dress I’d bought. My boobs looked fucking massive in this thing. It was definitely going to attract some attention tonight.

“Are yeh nearly ready girls?” Hannah asked, placing her sexy glasses on her head. She looked amazing in her tiny pencil skirt and white blouse with most of the buttons undone, showing off her cleavage to the max.

“Yeah.” I answered, sliding my wings on. “Are you sure this looks okay?” I asked them, slightly nervous.

“Aw Silver, babe yeh look stunnin’.” Kayleigh grinned, attaching her pocket watch to her dress.

“Everyone looks rad; all of you look really beautiful – even if you are dressed as sluts.” I giggled, my words a little slurred.

I honestly couldn’t arrive at Oli’s sober whilst dressed like this, I just couldn’t.

Once we were all finished we took a few photo’s and done some shots before walking to Oli’s. It was freezing outside, my Californian ass not at all used to this weather. We turned a lot of heads on our way to his house, earning wolf whistles from stumbling strangers.

The music pumped out of Oli’s house making me want to dance. The butterflies in my stomach were stronger than ever as we advanced towards his front door. A few people were scattered across the lawn, talking and falling all over the place. I pushed open the front door and stepped into the packed house, the girls all filing in behind me. We took each others hands and made a beeline for the kitchen in hope of somehow finding Oli – or one of the guys at least.

“Silver!” A voice almost identical to Oli’s called my name. My head flicked up to see Tom stood by the breakfast bar clutching one of the plastic cups Oli and I had bought today. A girl was attached to his side with a smile on her face. She was pretty and looked friendly.

“Hey Tom!” I yelled over the music, giving him a quick hug. The girls greeted him, even though they didn’t know each other too well.

“Yeh look lovely Doll.” He winked, his blue eyes glinting in the light from the kitchen.

“Thanks, I like your Robin costume – very cute.” I smirked. I knew all of the guys had planned to come in superhero costumes – I couldn’t wait to see them all.

Tom handed us all drinks being his usual sweet self, before introducing us to the girl on his arm ‘Chloe’.

“Oli’s outside if yeh’re lookin’ for ‘im.” He shouted, the music drowning out his voice slightly. I thanked him before making my way out into the backyard with the girls in tow.

Oli’s POV

I rocked backwards on my heels as I laughed at something Curtis had just said. I placed the beer bottle between my lips as I took a swig from it. I’d been drinking all evening and I was starting to feel a little light headed, even though I still had a long way to go yet.

I felt Lee nudge me in my side abruptly and I looked up at him, ready to yell at him for making me nearly spill my beer. I noticed him nod in the direction of the back door as I drank some more of my beer. I followed his gaze and saw seven girls, all dressed in barely anything. I breathed in as one girl in particular caught my eye, forgetting that beer was still in my mouth resulting on me coughing and spluttering everywhere. I cursed myself for being so god damn retarded before lifting my gaze back up to look at her more carefully. Her long tanned legs, her slim body in a tight, white strapless dress with her breasts on full show, her dark yet colourful hair hung in loose curls around her shoulders, framing her face perfectly. I couldn’t help but smile at her wings and her halo; she looked like a true angel.

She played with her hands nervously and her body language showed me that she was nervous and self-conscious. Practically every guy out here was fuckin’ gawping at her, mouths hanging open and drool pooling by their feet.

“Hey,” She breathed giving me a light hug.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and hugged her back, taking in her scent of light perfume. “aye, yeh look… fuckin’ incredible love.” I managed to stutter out, thankfully forming a coherent sentence.

“Thank you. You look so cute in that costume.” She smirked, referring to my Superman costume. ‘Cute’ wasn’t exactly what I was going for. “I can’t believe you actually came as that.”

I grinned at her. “I told yeh I would; I always keep m’ word love.”

I greeted the other girls who all looked pretty hot, but nothing compared to Silver – she was in a league of her own. They were sweet girls, she had a good bunch of friends but they were so… obvious. I knew each of them had a thing for me, then again – so did half the girls in Sheffield. It was pure awkwardness as I greeted Kitty. She was still quite bitter towards me, not that I could blame her. I honestly didn’t mean to treat the poor lass like that but I only wanted a quick fuck. Clearly she’d wanted more.

“Come dance Oli,” Silver slurred into my ear, the alcohol taking over. She’d spent most of the night in the kitchen, downing shot after shot. I had to admit, she could handle her drink pretty well. Her breath tickled my neck as she waited for me to respond. I was so aware of her right now. Her hand was gripping lightly onto my bicep, her body extremely close to mine… and her lips even closer. The urge to just lean forward and crash my lips onto her soft pink ones hadn’t left the pit of my stomach all night. I just wanted to grab her, take her to my bedroom and fuck her brains out truth be told. But I wasn’t going to do that to her. Not with Silver. Usually, if it was any other girl then I wouldn’t even be stood in my kitchen right now. But it wasn’t any other girl, it was Silver and I didn’t want to ruin anything with her. I’d come to realize that she actually meant a lot to me. In the short time that I’d known her she’d made quite the impact on me and had quickly become one of my favourite people.

“Okay doll.” I smiled as she grinned, slipping her hand into mine and dragging me into the living room. I watched as I followed just behind her slightly as her hips started swaying to the music. Her ass looked so great in that dress...

My breath caught in my throat as she spun around and pressed herself against my body. She was so fucking close right now and it felt so good. I could slowly feel myself becoming hard as she grinded on me. My hands gripped her hips, pulling her even closer as I grinded with her. She smirked and tip-toed, attaching her lips to mine lightly in a small peck. I could taste the alcohol on her sweet lips and knew that the kiss hadn’t meant anything but it felt so right for her to kiss me like that.

“Are you okay? You seem really tense?” She asked, her words slurred and her voice so damn sweet and innocent. She made a perfect angel.

“’m fine love, jus’ gettin’ a bit tired.” I smiled softly at her.

“Ols, you can’t be fucking tired! It’s your party! Get your ass into gear and wake the hell up.” She laughed, yelling over the music. I laughed at her sudden outburst and spun her around so that her back was pressed firmly to my chest as we continued to dance. My hands squeezed her hips tightly as she tilted her head back onto my shoulder.

Silvers POV

I bit my lip softly as I felt Oli’s hard member pressed to my back. His hands were on my thighs, his fingers timidly playing with the hem of my dress. I wanted nothing more than for him to move his fingers higher. I knew I shouldn’t be feeling this way or thinking these things but the moment I saw Oli tonight and the way he reacted when he first saw me – I realized just how much I wanted him to want me. The way his eyes scanned every inch of my half-naked body made me feel like the only girl out there. The lust that appeared in his eyes made me want to jump him there and then. His costume didn’t help one bit. The tight blue lycra clung to his legs and other parts, emphasising everything. It really didn’t help that he was pressed so close to me right now. The only thing that was going through my mind was the thought of grabbing his hand, leading him down to his room and having my way with him.

Oli’s grasp got tighter, snapping me out of my thoughts as his hands roamed more eagerly along my hips and thighs. He was ever so slowly inching my dress up higher and higher. The lycra really didn’t help cover the fact that his penis was extremely hard right now and the fact that I could feel it just above my ass wasn’t helping me contain myself. He grinded himself onto my ass, moaning softly onto my neck before he bit gently. My hands flew to his, and I laced my fingers with his, squeezing his hands a little. I was so ‘effin horny right now it was unbelievable.

“I want yeh so bad, doll.” He whispered into my ear, biting on my earlobe. I groaned, my head lolling back onto his shoulder. I wanted him too, more than anything right now but I knew I couldn’t have him. I wasn’t his, and he wasn’t mine. I had Chace, this was wrong. I shouldn’t be feeling this way.

I unlinked our hands quickly and wriggled out of Oli’s grasp, muttering an ‘I’m sorry’ before heading to the kitchen to grab some more alcohol. Oli didn’t try and follow me, which I was more than thankful for. Right now I just wanted to drink even more than I already had and forget about everything – and that included Oli.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've updated :) Please comment x