Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 18

“W-what do you mean you’re leaving!?” I cried, a million things running through my mind.

“I’ve got to go back to California for Christmas.” She said sadly.

“When will you be back?”

“I’ll be back on the 27th but Riley and Chace will be coming too so that we can spend New Years together.”

Chace? Chace was coming here, to Sheffield, with Silver for New Years.

“Right…” I muttered quietly.

“We planned this ages ago I just didn’t know when to tell you.” She whispered. “I’m sorry I never told you sooner Oli.”

“Hey, c’mon doll – its fine. I just never even thought about you not being here for Christmas that’s all.”

She rested her head on her hand and sighed. I didn’t want her to go but I knew she had to. I knew she wanted to spend Christmas with Chace and Riley.

10 days later;

I kissed her forehead softly and took in the sweet smell of her strawberry scented hair. I’d miss seeing Silver every day over the Christmas period and despite the fact that she hadn’t even left yet, I was already beginning to miss her.

“I’ll see you soon Olikins.” She breathed into my shoulder. “Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas Silver. Text me when you land.” She nodded and smiled weakly, wrapping her hand around the handle of her suitcase before heading off towards the check in desk. She stopped and turned around, giving me a small wave. I waved back and watched as she turned back around. I shoved my hands into my pockets and walked out of the airport, heading back to my car.

I already felt like something was missing. I hated this feeling.

I got back home and headed down to my bedroom, sprawling across my bed with a giant sigh. I closed my eyes, picturing her face.

I woke up several hours later feeling groggy. I hadn’t meant to fall asleep. I checked my phone:
2 missed calls
1 new message


All three from Curtis.

Dude, where are you? Fancy going to a house party tonight?

I smiled weakly to myself and replied quickly. Alcohol was exactly what I needed right now.

I texted him back quickly and dragged myself over to my bathroom, lazily getting into the shower. The hot water running over my tattooed body relaxed me. I brushed my teeth before wandering back into my bedroom, a towel hanging loosely around my hips. I slid into a pair of clean boxers and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v neck before drying and straightening my hair to perfection. When I was finally ready I text Curtis and grabbed a jacket before heading to his.

“PARTY!” Someone yelled, stumbling across the front garden as we headed towards the front door.

We pushed our way through to the kitchen where both Matt’s and Lee were, saying hello to the people we knew. We got handed a beer each by Matt N as we began chatting.

The music pumped through the house and the feeling of the small red head grinding her ass against my crotch was really turning me on. I attached my lips to her neck and started biting gently. I was so unbelievably drunk, I really didn’t care who I ended up in bed with tonight. I heard her moan as her fingers got tangled in my hair.

“Come back to mine.” She yelled over the music. I nodded and grabbed her hand, pulling her towards the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? x