Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 19

Silver’s POV

Once I’d collected my bag I switched my phone back on, quickly typing a message to Oli. I hated leaving him back in England. Whether I was in England or California I was now always without one of my best friends.

I headed towards where Chace said he’d meet me and saw him leaning against the wall. My heart fluttered as I ran towards him, he spotted me as I let go of my suitcase and jumped at him. My legs wrapped around his waist tightly as I pressed my lips firm against his. His tongue licked at my bottom lip as I opened my mouth just wide enough for his tongue to slip inside and gently circle the tip of mine.

“Hey stranger,” He whispered against my lips as I pressed my forehead against his.

“I missed you.” I whispered back. He kissed me once more before placing me back on the ground. He got my suitcase for me and laced our fingers together with his free hand as we headed towards his car.

I leant my head against the window; it was nice being back in California.

“S, wake up baby.” Chace said softly, shaking me from my sleep.

“Mm,” I mumbled sleepily, opening my eyes slowly. I was so tired.

I looked up at Chace’s house; it felt like I hadn’t been here in years. He got my case from the trunk and we headed inside. The homely smell of his house felt so familiar, it was something I’d missed.

“Are you ok?” Chace asked, his arms snaking around my waist from behind. My eyes closed as he nuzzled his face into my neck, kissing me softly. I nodded, my head lolling back onto his shoulder.

He planted kisses all across my shoulder, up my neck to the spot behind my ear ‘causing me to shiver. I felt him smirk before he turned me around to face him. I looked up into his big green eyes. I’d missed him so much.

He leant down, his lips inches from mine, our eyes locked together and he pressed his mouth against mine. The kiss got more passionate as his tongue slid into my mouth. His hands slipped under my shirt and his fingers gently traced over my bra before he cupped my breast and squeezed. I moaned against his lips and he picked me up in one swift movement, my legs around his waist. He clumsily made his way up to his bedroom, not once breaking the heated kiss.

When in his bedroom we quickly stripped each other of our clothes and fell onto his bed in just our underwear. His eyes slowly scanned my pretty much naked body and he licked his lips as his hands groped my breasts. I rocked my hips forwards, grinding against his massive erection causing us both to moan. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of his boxers, letting the fabric ping against his skin. He whined impatiently as my hand slowly made its way down to his throbbing penis, gently stroking it through the thin fabric as he bucked his hips. I quickly removed his boxers just before he flipped us over so he was on top. His hand skimmed over my skin and I arched my back so that he could remove my bra. He took my left nipple into his mouth tenderly and began sucking and nibbling. I moaned, arching my back more as I tugged on his hair. His tongue swirled in a circular motion around my erect nipple and I couldn’t control myself. I felt his hand gently stroke between my legs, wishing that my panties weren’t still on. I longed to feel his fingers against my clitoris. He began rubbing, still sucking on my nipple and he smirked when he felt how wet I was. He released my nipple and stopped rubbing ‘causing me to whine.

“Be patient.” He whispered huskily into my ear, his fingers removing my panties painfully slow.

He wriggled down the bed so his head was between my legs and I nearly screamed when I felt his hot, wet tongue on my clit. Once again he began rubbing me with his hand before sliding two fingers inside me. My hips bucked wildly as he looked down at me, his fingers pumping in and out. He slipped a third finger inside and I clamped around his fingers, my orgasm coursed through my veins and Chace smiled at me.

I sat up and pushed him backwards so his head was on the pillows as I made my way down his body. I stopped when I was level with his penis and slowly took the head into my mouth, circling the tip with my tongue. Chace moaned loudly and without warning I took him all into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. I continued to lick and suck his dick until I felt him get tense. I stopped and sat up, wiping my mouth as he looked at me with lust in his eyes. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me roughly, once again rolling us over so he was on top. He buried his head into my neck and nibbled away as my nails raked up and down his back. I could feel his very hard member pressed against my inner thigh and it was driving me crazy. He slowly kissed down my body, looking up at me when he reached my stomach. His eyes stayed fixed with mine as his tongue ran from the bottom of my vagina, over my slit and up to my clitoris where he began to suck and nibble hard. My hands gripped at his sheets as he furiously licked at my clit before thrusting his tongue inside me. I couldn’t help but moan loudly as he grabbed my hips, lifting me slightly and pressing me against his mouth even more. The pleasure was indescribable and I soon came for the second time.

I practically leaped onto him, putting him on his back as I straddled him. He grabbed my hips and I guided him to my dripping wet entrance and screamed when he pulled me down on to his fully erect penis. The look of pleasure on his face made me so incredibly horny. My eyes closed as I rocked my hips against his, feeling every inch of him deep inside me. I was so sensitive from the two orgasms that I knew it wouldn’t take much until I was tightened around his cock. Chace sat up as I bounced up and down, my arms wrapped around his neck. I loved this position, it always felt so good. He rolled us over and thrusted into me hard and fast.

“Chace,” I moaned into his shoulder as he penetrated me faster than before.

I felt myself getting closer and knew that Chace wasn’t far off either as he moaned into my neck, his hot skin against mine.

“Ah, baby.” He grunted as I tightened around him. I felt the warm liquid spill inside me causing me to come for the third time. He rode me through my orgasm and kissed my lips sweetly before pulling out and collapsing next to me.

“That was…” Chace mumbled.

“Incredible.” I breathed.

He snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

“I’ve missed this Silver.” He whispered quietly.

“I have too baby.” I replied, my eyes closed as I thought about all the times I’d cried where I missed Chace so much and now I finally had him next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, where have you guys gone!?
Please let me know what you think x