Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 6

It was now a month into the first term at school and I was slowly beginning to accept that crying wouldn't get me back to California. So I tried, and succeeded, at making friends with other people in my year. All except Oli that is. I'd avoided him as much as humanly possible, but he still hadn't given up yet. The girls I was now hanging around with at school, apart from Kitty, were all big fans of Oliver Sykes. I think me and Kitty were the only two in our group that despised him. Apart from that, the girls; Emily, Hannah, Kayleigh, Chelsea and Zoe, were pretty rad.

“Wear this.” Chelsea squealed, shoving one of my white t-shirts my way, throwing my black waistcoat at me a few seconds later. Kayleigh, Hannah, Emily, Kitty and Zoe laughed as it landed on top of my head. I shot Chelsea a fake glare before walking into her en-suite bathroom and changing into the shirt and waistcoat. I had dark wash skinny jeans on already and I had to admit, it didn't look too bad with the accessories I was already wearing. I walked back out and twirled jokingly as they all wolf whistled.

We'd all finished getting ready for Jakes party tonight and hopped into Chelsea's mom's car as she was driving us there. We all giggled as we waved goodbye to her and walked into Kitty's house to tons of people, a few I noticed from school but others I'd never seen before.

“Ello girls,” Oli purred, draping an arm over my shoulders. I looked up at him, shooting him a glare before shaking him off.

“Hi Oli,” Emily drooled as the four of them gazed at him. He nodded at her before turning his unwanted attention back to me.

“Can I get yeh a drink?” He asked, looking down at me.

“You can piss off and leave me alone, that sounds better.” I snapped, turning around and walking with Kitty towards the kitchen. I looked behind us to see Oli, Kay, Em, Hannah and Chelsea following us.

“Don't you ever give up?” I growled, spinning around to face him. Kitty handed me a drink and I downed it in one.

“Nah, I'm pretty persistent.” He grinned before leaning down so his mouth was by my ear. “I always get wha' I want.” He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. I gulped before glaring at him again and pouring myself another drink.

&&

I sat down on Kitty's bed, lying backwards and closing my eyes. It was boiling downstairs as the party was in full swing. I heard the door open and close and assumed it was Kitty. I'd lost her a while ago so came to sit up here and cool off a bit. It was so hot!

“Waitin' for me already?” I heard Oli ask, I could hear the smirk in his voice. I sighed and kept my eyes closed. Maybe if I couldn't see him, he'd disappear. After all, it could have just been the drink going to my head. It was silent for a few seconds before I felt the bed sink by my legs and a body lie on top of my own. My eyes snapped open to see Oli's grinning face hovering millimeters above my own.

“Get the fuck off me, Oli!” I yelled, pushing him off.

“Sorry, love. Just wanted t' talk t' yeh.” He apologized. Yes, Oliver Scott Sykes actually just apologized for once. I think the drink really was getting to my head.

“What did you wanna talk about?” I sighed, sitting up straight.

“Me bein' a cunt. I don' mean t', Silver. I really don'.” He slurred. Oh, he was drunk. This explained a lot. Like his apology for example.

“So why are you?” I might as well try and get the truth out of him whilst he's drunk.

“Because yeh make me nervous.” He replied truthfully, a blush creeping up onto his pale cheeks. “Real nervous.”

“How do I make you nervous?” I pressed, annoyance in my voice. How could I possibly make someone as full of themselves as Oli nervous?

“I dunno, yeh jus' do. Ever since yeh bumped int' me up town yeh've just... attracted me. I dunno 'ow t' explain it, Silver.” Wow, he actually called me by my name instead of love! Was this really Oli or did he have a twin brother I didn't know about?

“But you never seem nervous when you're around me. You sure you don't just enjoy pissing me off?” He let out a soft chuckle. I had to admit it was a nice sound.

“I don' mean to, S. I jus' be an arrogant prick when I get nervous.” I laughed softly.

“You got that one right.” I snorted.

“I'm sorry.” He whispered, staring into my eyes. It was now that I realized just what a gorgeous hazel/brown color his eyes were. They were nothing like Tom's which I had noticed instantly, the light blue standing out from his pale complexion. Oli's were the total opposite. They were dark and meaningful. My cell buzzed in my pocket, breaking the silence and the eye contact between me and Oli.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby girl, are you okay?”

“Oh, Chace hey.” Oli raised an eyebrow at me. “I'm okay thanks, you?”

“I'm good thanks. Let me guess, you're at a party aren't you?” He chuckled lightly.

“Yeah, it's Kitty's.”

“Awesome. Well, don't get too drunk baby. I gotta go, I just wanted to check you was okay. I love you.”

“Love you too babe.” I looked over at Oli who was pretending to gag.

I hung up and put my cell back into my pocket.

“Boyfriend?” He asked sceptically, stopping his gagging actions.

“Mhm. I'm gonna go find Kitty, see ya later.”

“Laters.” He mumbled, still sitting on her bed. She'd flip if she knew he was alone in her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
lalala, so happy right now it's unreal (:
So, Oli does have a nice side.. deep down. What'cha think about him so far?
♥