Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

Light a Match Just To Watch It Burn.

Beau’s POV
I shuffled around, holding onto Jared’s pillow. I overheard Eric whispering to Matt.

“Dude, Jared called Beau ‘love’.” He said as quietly as possibly, probably not aware of my still awaken state.

“Maybe it was on impulse. God, the dude just woke up. He’s half asleep. Get off his back!” Matt came in at Jared’s defense. “Besides, it’s not like they’re gay or anything. Don’t make a big deal out of it.”

Did Eric really hear Jared say that? “Beau, dude, you awake?” he slightly pulled himself over the seat of the van to look at me. “Yessss, you are. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Just hella tired I want a real bed to sleep in.” I smiled a little uncomfortably. I loosened my hug on Jared’s pillow as Eric started to lie back down.

“What the fuck?!” I heard skin to skin contact, followed by yelling. Matt punched Eric… probably because he figured out I heard the conversation. I got up, threw the pillow down, and went for the door of the van. I was so furious that I did nothing other than throw it open and slam it shut.

What the hell were they both thinking? All that was running through my head was Matt’s voice saying “Besides, it’s not like they’re gay or anything.” I wish I could come clean. Tell everybody about how much I loved Jared… how much I love him.

Staring at your feet while walking fast can cause you to run into objects- or humans. And that’s what I did. Full hit, without even realizing it. I ran into a familiar gray and black sweater. On impulse (seeing as Jared and I act on those often, according to Matt) I wrapped my arms around Jared and sniffled for air. He hugged me tight and lifted my chin, making me look dead into his eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________

Jared's POV.

As I lifted Beau’s chin and looked into his eyes, there appeared to be a sparkle… almost as if he had been crying.

“What’s wrong, love?” I held onto him tight, as he started to let go. “Beau, what’s wrong?” I slowly let him go as he grabbed my hand and pulled me around the corner of the building. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as I slowly leaned against the wall.

“They know, Jared… They figured us out.” He said slowly. I held him close and looked at him.

“Don’t worry about it, babe.”

“I can’t not worry…”

“Really, honey…” I wipe his eyes and hold him tighter. “What could they say or do if they knew?”

“I don’t know…” he sniffled a bit and looked at me.

“They couldn’t do shit. They’d learn to live with it. It’s our life, not theirs.”He nodded and sighed deeply. “I love you, Beau Mark Bokan. I mean that…” he looked at me, wiped his own eyes, and smiled.

“I love you too, Jared Michael Warth.”

“You better.” I laughed and planted a minute kiss on his lips. “Let’s go buy something to drink, or whatever. We still have two and a half hours of driving to do.” He nodded and nuzzled my neck and walked behind me when we emerged from the shadow of the dark, Eric and Matt were walking out of the store. Oh, joy… What a great way to prove their suspicions.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that this chapter is really short. their point of views flop, obviously. as i keep writing the story, their POVs get shorter. haha.