Sequel: That Should Be Me
Status: Story needs to be heavily edited!

Something More

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Did he just say, I have always loved you? Does this count before we were going out??

"You've always loved me?"

"..yes, always"

"how.. long is always?" I asked

"when I first laid eyes on you D, I have always had a huge crush on you... even before we were going out"

I was unsure about this.. I don't know if he was trying to make me forget about him using me or if he was actually serious.

" why did you decide to tell me my freshman year?" I asked

"You're my best friend, I didn't want to ruin that.. D why do you suddenly believe, I don't love you?"

"hmm I don't know maybe because you USED ME!"

" I am sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!"

"Nick..."

" D... ok really.. how many fights have we gotten into? just accept my apology and then maybe you and I could you know... have a little fun"

"god is that all you think about?" I asked

"..... no... I meant like go to dinner or something.. yeah... then maybe.."

I rolled my eyes

" Look, I don't want to be mad at you and I don't want you to be mad at me."

I sighed

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together and kissed me

" Ok.." I told him

He smiled

"good... I love you..."

"yeah.. I love you too..."

Things were easier when we were just friends
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, first I left this chapter short because I'm going to try something... What would you guys like to see happen in the next few chapters? This is all up to you :)
Comment to tell me your thoughts :)