Sequel: That Should Be Me
Status: Story needs to be heavily edited!

Something More

005

"I should go. It's getting late and we have school in the morning." I said to my newly pronounced girlfriend.

"But I don't want you to leave!" She said.

"It's okay, I'll see you in the morning." I said with a smile, she nodded and kissed me.

I drove to my house, everyone was asleep. I walked up the steps and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the shower on and took my clothes off and got in. I was thinking about her.

I knew I shouldn't be thinking like this about her, but I was. She had just become my girlfriend so this was insane. All I could think about was touching her, kissing her, and just the main thing on my mind was taking her clothes off.

I shouldn't be thinking about this! I wear a purity ring, I should be thinking pure thoughts. but I wasn't. Maybe it was because after all these years of me wishing and hoping, kissing her became reality. I wanted more. I began to feel this warm sensation tingle all over my body and when it hit a certain spot I accidentally let a moan out. I needed to stop thinking about her!

I started thinking about my next football game, hoping to win but crap she couldn't get out of my head! She was going to be there!

"Alright, alright Nick, pull yourself together." I told myself

But it was impossible, I just kept thinking how many things I could do with her, I put one of my hands on the shower wall and looked down. bracing myself for whatever thoughts came to my mind. Just letting the hot water hit my back. I shut the water off and stood there for a second. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door to see Joe standing in the door way with his arms crossed. So many thoughts ran through my head. Did he hear me talking to myself? Did he hear me moan? Did he.. My thoughts were interrupted by his voice.

"So did you have a good time in the shower?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Haha, very funny!"

"I'm being serious!" He told me, I swallowed hard.

"I was just thinking about things..." I said lowering my eyes to the floor.

"You mean you were thinking about a person?" Joe said as his stuck is tongue out.

"What? No." I said as I began to head towards my room.

"Or wait let me be more clear, you were thinking about D."

"What makes you even think that!?" I stopped and looked at him and Joe imitated my moan.

"Shut up!" I told him

"Whatever I won't tell anyone, except her."

"You wouldn't!" I told him.

Joe just laughed as he grabbed the phone and I tried to grab it from him.

"She is probably sleeping leave her alone!" I told Joe.

"I don't think she will care that I woke her up once I tell her this!"

" JOE! Stop!! Don't you dare call her!" Our mom was standing in her doorway.

"Hi Mom!" Joe said.

"What are you two doing!? Its almost 2 in the morning! And Nick... why are you just in a towel?" she asked.

"I just got done with a shower."

"A very good shower he should add!" Joe said.

"Shut up!" I told him and we got into another fight.

"Joe, get to bed. Nick lets talk" Joe snickered as he went into his room

My mom guided me to my room and she sat on my bed.

"Nick what did Joe mean?" She asked me, I knew this was going to be beyond awkward.

"It's nothing mom really nothing at all..."

"Are you sure? We could talk about this." She told me

"Talk about what!?" I asked getting frustrated.

" You know your "shower"." She said using air quotes around the word shower.

"What about it?" I groaned.

"You know Nick, these walls aren't soundproof!" She told me.

Crap my mom heard everything I was doing! Everything I said to myself! I groaned louder this time.

"Ugh Mom..."

"Tell me what you're thinking Nicholas."

"I'm not thinking about anything or anyone for that matter" My mom didn't know I had a girlfriend now.

"Who is she?"

"Mom why do you assume my shower has anything to do with a girl?"

"I just want to know Nick" She said.

"She's just a girl."

"Whats her name?"

" Destiny." Joe said in my doorway

"JOE!" I threw a pillow at him and he left.

"So your crushing on your best friend?" She asked me

"Mom..."

"Nick you can tell me, it's okay."

"She's my girlfriend"

"She is? Since when?" My Mom seemed surprised.

"Since tonight."

"Awe Nicky has a girlfriend!" She kissed me on my cheek

"Mom!" I whined

"Aright alright! Get to bed and get some clothes on" She kissed my head and I rolled my eyes.

"I love you Nick."

"I love you too Mom..." I said, my Mom left and shut the door behind her.

I put some boxers on and fell on my bed closing my eyes, letting the dreams begin.