Status: Active

Poprocks and Coke: If I Can't Have Both, Which Do I Choose?

Tre's the One I Like

Image
****************************************************************************************************

"I got to go to the washroom," you said, while getting up and taking your hand out of Billie's.

You went into the washroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.

What did I get myself into? How could I do that to Tre? I went on a date with him, and now I'm holding hands with Billie and thinking he is so cool. Now I'm actually thinking that I like him.

"Nikki, I think I'm going to go, okay?" Tre said at the other end of the door.

"Tre!" you shouted as you got out of the washroom.

"Yea?"

"Why are you leaving?"

"I'm tired," he weakly smiled, "Besides I don't think I want to stay anymore."

"Tre, please don't leave," you begged, "It's not what you think; I was just holding Billie's hand because I was scared of the movie."

"Yea, but you like him, don't you?" he asked.

You were silent for a second, which convinced Tre that you liked Billie more than him.

"Yea, I'm just going to go," Tre started walking to the staircase to go downstairs.

You followed him and grabbed his arm; it caused him to stop and turn.

"I'm sorry, Tre. I do like you, I like you a lot. I'm just confused that's all. You know abou-"

Tre made you stop talking by kissing you. It was unexpected but sweet. His kiss was deep though passionate. It felt good.

After a minute you finally decided to get into it, so you start to kiss back, and you locked your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. He put his arms around your waist.

After minutes of kissing, which felt like a longer time, you finally came back into reality, which made you take your lips off of his.

The both of you looked at each other for a second.

"Think about it, okay?" he said while taking his hands off of you.

You nod in understanding. You were still in a little daze from the kiss.

"Do you want me to call you later?" he asked.

"Sure," you smiled, making him smile.
"All right, I'm going to go, because I have work tomorrow. Bye." Tre turned around to walk down the stairs.

"Tre?" you tugged at his shoulder to make him turn around; he did.

"Yessssss?" he asked slowly.

You walked towards him and kissed him on the lips gently while grabbing his hand.

Tre sighed happily. "I'll call you," he told you while taking his hand out of yours and walking down the stairs.

You watched him as he left to the front door. Before he left, he waved, and you waved back.

Tre's the one I like.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe / banners

Love, Tami Wright-Cool