Elmo's World

A little on the unstable side

Oh my fucking GOD.

For a second back there, Gee’s face was closer than it should have been to mine. That had presented golden opportune on a velvet cushion to perform a case study of his eyes, his lips, his features and how completely perfect the dude was.

His body pressing against mine (what with unintended ass grabbing and all) was not helping in my resolution to stay the fuck off him. I DID NOT need his breath down my neck, or his voice whispering into my ear.

Frank Iero, you gotta stop this before it gets too deep.

I blinked. Was I falling for Gerard?

No fucking way (haha). I had a freakin’ girlfriend already!

I think Gerard was beginning to stare at how weird I was acting. My insides gave a squirm as I tried not to look at that face. Sheesh, Frank. You are one corny little bastard.

Being corny and horny wasn’t a good combination, trust me. Even if they rhyme.

“Uhm…Gee? Why are you looking at me like that?”

I could have slapped myself for saying that. Dear Frank, can’t you say something more normal for once?

Damn. I always, ALWAYS have to say the wrong things at the exact wrong time.

Like that even made sense.

Gerard blushed, a flaming red that spread quickly across his pallid face like wildfire. “oh. Sorry.”

He proceeded to roll off me, which resulted in him pushing his hips against mine for one nanosecond, and a casual hand brushing where it really shouldn’t have been.

There and then, these “accidents” prompted my half-crazed self to almost grab Gerard and make out with him right on this goddam hillside.

Oh fuck, Frank. You’re screwed now.

I think I’m in love with my best friend.

And I have a girlfriend.

I’m so screwed.

(Gerard’s P.O.V)

I let my hand stray on Frank’s body longer than it should, taking my time to stand up, hoping sincerely that it seemed an accidental gesture.

I couldn’t help it.

I had fallen for my best friend.

Shit. Oh shit.

I’m screwed.

Frank stood up, rosy lips curved in a sexy smile, hazel eyes sparkling as he brushed the dirt off himself.

He cast a sudden sideways glance at me, and something ignited in his eyes.

Maybe I was just being a tad hopeful here, imagining that. Gerard, wake up already.

Frank blushed furiously and turned away when he finally realized that I was eyeing his perfect self.

He ran an anxious hand through his dyed black-and-blonde hair, and all of a sudden, I had this maniacal urge to run my own hands through that very mop of his.

Gerard, dude. Get a fucking life already.

“Uhm,” Frank shuffled his feet awkwardly, increasing the already high strung tension in the air. “We’re still meeting up later, right?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled, averting my gaze.

Hell, this was awkward.

“Oh, okay. Great,” Frank grinned (full force) at me. Hell yeah, he was cute. Very cute and probably very kissable, while we’re at it.

But no way (not on my miserable life) was I going to tell him that.

(Frank’s P.O.V)

I was getting so horny, I could have just grabbed Gerard and kissed him full on the lips. Haha. I’m that crazy.

Right now, I just wanted everything, all of him.

I don’t care if we were supposed to have sex right here, right now. Bet you would enjoy that, wouldn’t you?

Self Note: Yes, Frank, you ARE going a tad insane over here.

I just wanted every part of Gerard Way so bad that it fucking hurt.

I wanted him.

Hell, I did.

But no way was I going to tell him that.

-------------------

A/N: God. I don't like this chapter. =/
I might be getting writer's block, so no updates till I get rid of it. x__X