Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.4)

It's the turning of the leaves
It's the way you looked at me when you said one and one makes one


Feeling my stomach growl I decided to find my way to the kitchen. It was really no point because I would probably get lost, but oh well might as well try. I walked out and was greeted by all sorts of hallways and doors. Figuring the kitchen was probably on the main floor and I decided to go to the stairs, that is if I can find them. I walked down a hallway that looked promising, but found it was just a dead end. I must have wondered around for a half an hour until I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry," I said looking up and seeing Jake.

"No its okay Lily," Jake said smiling at me.

"Um you wouldn't by any chance know where the kitchen is would you?" I asked hopeful.

"Right this way my lady," he said offering me his arm. I laughed at him and took it non the less. Turns out the stairs weren't to far from my room. He lead me to them and to the main living room area at which we first came in. As we were descending down the stairs I noticed Parker open the door. A girl with jet black hair walk in. She wrapped her arms around Parker's neck and kissed him sloppily. The worst part was he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer. I felt my heart break right in front of me. It was like someone carved open my chest, grabbed my heart, and squeezed it until every last drop of blood was out of it. Parker and I weren't dating, but I still had feelings for him that was clear. I thought by the way he was acting at the airport he liked me too, but maybe had conflicted feelings, but I guess not. Who was this girl? And why was she making out with Parker.

Halfway down the stairs Jake cleared his throat breaking this mysterious girl and Parker apart. We were closer to them now and I could see she was pretty. She had deep chocolate eyes and was very skinny, it only made it worse. I felt tears prickle my eyes,but wasn't going to let them fall.

"Hi I'm Brooke!" She said excitedly and extended her hand for me to shake.

"Dude I thought you broke up with her," Jake said to Parker.

"Well now were back together," She said frowning at Jake.

"Apparently" I mumbled.

Brooke walked towards me more so she could shake my hand. I reluctantly shook her hand.

"I was just leaving," I said walking back up the stairs from where I came from. Suddenly I didn't feel like eating.

"Lily I thought you were hungry?" Justin called as I was walking back up the stairs. I didn't say anything, I just kept walking.

Parkers POV!

I could tell Lily was hurt by what just happened. You could tell from the look on her face, and the fact that she just went back up the stairs. The truth was I had a summer fling with Brooke, but broke it off when school started. I was starting to get annoyed with her at the end of summer. When she walked in it took me completely by surprise. I hadn't seen her in so long, and I didn't know she would show up here. When she kissed me I kissed her back. I hadn't kissed anyone in a long time it felt like. I hadn't kissed anyone since Lily, and my mouth was burning for lips to touch it, and it didn't matter who's.

Brooke kissing me I think was a good thing. Lily was obviously upset and jealous so maybe having her around here will stir things up. I was having confused feelings about Lily, one minute I liked her and the next I hated her. Maybe having Brooke here as my apparent girlfriend that she announced was a way to sort out my feelings. It will help me either move on or realize that I'm in love with Lily and right now I'm not sure if I'm ready for either.
But non the less Let the Good Times Roll.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Sorry this one was short and also bad,
I had to sorta explain Parker's feelings and introduce Brooke in more
The next chapter will be better though I promise! I wont have to explain
so much and make it blah.
Also

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, there has been a lot of things I've had
to deal with and its just so overwhelming and I know that's not an excuse
so I'll try to write more soon.

Comments?