Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.9)

We just get the one life, you know. Just one. You can't live someone else's or think it's more important just because it's more dramatic. What happens matters. May be only to us, but it matters.

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Yesterday was how it used to be. The gang all hanging out like the old times. The girls, being Lynn and I kicked the boys butts yesterday in football. It was 36-6, what a shame. We rubbed it in their faces of course, and Lynn even made Justin carry her back to the castle as punishment for being so bad. I don’t necessarily think it was their fault though; Lynn had them wrapped around her finger using her femininity against them. The boys lost because Lynn is good at seducing. It seemed like Parker was the only one that didn’t seemed to be affected by her. Oh well though I suppose.

I got up from my luxurious bed and into the shower to freshen up. I got in and let the cool water run over my skin taking away all the sweaty, stickiness from last night. Last night let me tell you it was hot, and I was hot under my comforter, but slept under it anyways because I find it hard to sleep sometimes without a blanket over me that I can snuggle up to, but sometimes you just have to do without it. Once I was out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me and walking into my walk in closet to pick out my outfit for today. I didn’t know what to wear, because I didn’t know what I would be doing. Would Lynn and the guys come and say they wanted to hangout again? Or would I be all by myself like any other day doing nothing. I decided on a pair of short tan shorts and a white V-neck. That way I could be comfortable in this doing nothing or doing whatever ridicules activity Lynn wanted to do. Satisfied with my outfit I walked out of my closet and almost ran into a smiling Lynn.

“Oh jeeze Lynn I didn’t see you there,” I said stopping quick to avoid colliding with her.

“It’s okay Lily!” she said brightly.

“So what’s on the agenda today?” I asked hoping that hanging out with me was part of the plan.

“Well I was thinking today we could all play……HIDE AND SEEK!” She said emphasizing the hide and seek.

“Oh jeeze,” I said rolling my eyes at her kid antics, but who couldn’t love her and her child-ness.

“Oh yes Lily, and the guys are all downstairs waiting for us, so we’d better hurry unless you want Justin thinking we’re making out supposedly.” She said grabbing my arm and dragging me out into the hallway.

I laughed recalling Justin thinking Lynn and I were making out yesterday.

“But Lynn I didn’t even get a chance to do anything with my hair.” I protested pulling back after I was done laughing.

“Oh Lily, we all know your hair looks the best natural now come on.” She said persistently dragging me down the stairs. I didn’t know whether I should take that as a complement or not. Did my hair look bad when I would straighten or curl it? I decided to let the matter go and follow Lynn downstairs. As we descended down the stairs I saw Justin in a chair by himself and Parker and Jake waiting patiently on the couch.

“Lynn I can’t go down there!” I whispered harshly in her ear stopping.

“Any why not?” She said turning around to face me in the eye frowning.

Now don’t get me wrong, I wanted nothing more than to hang out with my friends today. It’s just that well Parker and I were matching you could say. I didn’t want to match my ex-boyfriend who I still like, that has a girlfriend. Even if we were going out, matching is just not my thing.

“Because Lynn, did you see what HE was wearing,” I said emphasizing the HE and pointing over to Parker.

“Who Parker?” She said turning her head to see who I was pointing at.

“Yes Parker,” I whispered harshly.

“What about him?” She said oblivious.

“Lynn! He’s wearing the same outfit as me only in guy’s clothes!” I said appalled that she didn’t see it before. She scrunched her eyebrows together and looked over at him again. She smiled clearly seeing that he was wearing a white V-neck that showed off his ever so sexy muscles and tan shorts that went down to his knees.

She giggled at me facing me again. “Well I want to play now so you’re just going to have to suck it up Lilykins.” She said smiling and dragging me back down the stairs towards my twin. Once we reached the guys I refused to look at the matching Parker, I was too embarrassed.

“Okay everyone so Lily’s playing with us, and I want to be on a team with Justin.” She said running over and sitting down on Justin’s lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms lovingly around her.

“Wait we’re playing in teams?” Jake said confused.

“Yup” Lynn said bobbing her head up and down.

“But there aren’t enough people.” I said holding my breath and praying that Brooke wasn’t joining us. Speaking of which where has she been these last couple of days? Oh well, If she isn’t here then I don’t care.

“Someone will just have to be by themselves” Justin chimed in.

“I don’t mind being by myself!” Jake said standing up from his spot on the couch. Well if Jake’s by himself and Lynn and Justin want to be together obviously that left me with Parker. Would he think it was awkward and weird, or would he be happy and excited? I decided not to take my chances with him being disappointed in getting me as a partner so I looked at Lynn with pleading eyes, begging her to be my partner. She smiled a sad smile as me, obviously getting my signal and whispered “I’ll be with Justin.”

I wanted to shout “Lynn what are you doing?!?!” But I didn’t want Parker to feel as though I didn’t want him as a partner because I did, I just didn’t believe he wanted me as one.

“Great, that leaves Parker and Lily.” Justin said smiling at his new partner Lynn.

“Okay who’s going to be it?” Jake questioned.

“Not it!” Parker and Lynn said at the exact same time, equally as loud as the other.

“Okay well since Lynn is on my team and said not it, and Parker is on Lily’s team and said not it, that means you’re it buddy.” Justin said looking at Jake.

Jake sighed and rolled his eyes saying “Fine,”

Then Lynn got off of Justin’s lap freeing him to stand up next to her, and Parker came up and walked over by me.

Jake then walked up against the nearest wall and closed his eyes starting to count. Justin and Lynn rushed off down some hallway while I looked at Parker for any ideas as to wear to hide.

“Nice outfit,” he whispered smiling at me. I blushed and laughed looking down in embarrassment, obviously he noticed our outfits.

“Come on I know this house up and down.” He said taking my hand and leading me to the stairs.

I know this must sound odd to you, but all I could think was oh my god he’s holding my hand! That means he must like me a little and want to be my partner right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Next Chapter is my favorite